Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) (55226 Views)

Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by betshopagent(m): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for the feedback and I wish you the best this new year o!

gracias.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:43am On Dec 30, 2022
You are welcome.

betshopagent:
gracias.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Ogatobe: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I did not investigate, but it doesn't look like they have much of that. Most girls wey dey operate use websites to find clients and they're scattered all over.

Okay
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by zumbigbo(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2023
apolonius:

I hope Seun will create a premium group to keep idiots like you in your frustrated and retarded class. You are insulting someone who is more educated than your father.

I had to shut you up. I hope you got some screenshots.

I run a progressive law firm in the Greater Toronto. Commenting here doesn’t mean I am as jobless as you. Stop imposing the darkness and failures of your life on helpless and desperate Nigerians.

I CANNOT help anyone to move to Canada. I have hundreds of family members to worry about. But, just like JustWise and others did for us a few years ago, I can create time once in awhile to answer questions and offer guidance. I have been doing that and will continue, no matter what morons like you try to do to overshadow truth with your ignorance and bile.

All the best!

Bros, no vex. Nigerians are hard wired to fight against the truth. This is why we elect agberos and unrepentant liars into the most coveted political positions in Nigeria.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
zumbigbo:

Bros, no vex. Nigerians are hard wired to fight against the truth. This is why we elect agberos and unrepentant liars into the most coveted political positions in Nigeria.

Thank you, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rat Spotted At Abuja Airport Passengers' Lounge (Photo, Video) / Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.