Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Cell Phone Isn't Charging, How Can I Fix It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cell Phone Isn't Charging, How Can I Fix It? (220 Views)

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / My Camon C8 Isn't Charging / 10 Cell Phone Etiquette Tips Everyone Needs To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phone Isn't Charging, How Can I Fix It? by repairshackus: 5:52am On Dec 14, 2022
What would you do if the battery on your phone or another gadget was running low? It will be plugged into a power supply. Right? Imagine that your phone won't charge. What then? It's a typical issue that my phone and the Samsung tablet won't charge.

Have you ever had a hard day at work and tried to plug in your phone to charge it only to discover that it won't? Contrary to popular belief, this phone problem occurs frequently. The good news is that, in many instances, there is a straightforward explanation for why this is occurring and a straightforward resolution.

It's possible that your phone won't charge when you put it into the wall or that it may show it is charging but not increase the battery bar. We'll provide some advice below that will help you discover the ideal solution, regardless of what is taking on when you attempt to charge your device.

Android users commonly lament that their phone won't charge even when it is properly hooked into a power source since Android devices are particularly prone to this issue. You can fix the phone's or Samsung tablet's charging issues from the comfort of your own home because the causes are not difficult to understand. Let’s have a quick look at the things that you must know about cell phone fixing:

The reason why my phone won't charge

There are a few alternatives to consider if you're perplexed as to why your phone claims to be charging but isn't responding to the cable and adapter. Without needing to replace the entire gadget, you might be able to go for cell phone fixing the problem on your own.

For instance, a systemic software flaw in your phone might be the cause of your charging difficulty. Perhaps your charging port has begun to accumulate dust, dampness, or debris. In some circumstances, rather than the phone itself, the charger or adapter may be at fault. Your phone's capacity to charge might be hampered by a number of possible offenders.

Fixing a Phone That Isn't Charging

Consider applying any of these simple repairs if something is keeping your mobile phone from charging and you think it could be one of the aforementioned problems. You could try cell phone fixing with the below methods:

Switching it on and off: The simplest solution is frequently the best. Restart your phone to see if it helps before doing anything else. A reboot might restore your device's performance if it's a bug or system problem.
Making ensuring your gadget is updated can also help you to address minor software flaws. Updates are frequently made to fix bugs that might harm performance.

Using a different charging cable: Charging cables lose their effectiveness over time and may cease functioning entirely. To determine if that is the underlying issue, think about purchasing a different charger or utilising a spare.
Cleaning the charging port: Turn the phone off and take a peek inside if you think the charging port has gotten clogged with dust or other debris. Any obstructions can be cleared by gently blowing on the port.
Ensure that your phone is dry. Your phone may experience any number of performance difficulties due to water or moisture. If moisture is the problem, drying the device by putting it in a bowl of rice overnight could help.

Conclusion

What if you do all of these techniques but your phone still won't charge? It can be a hardware or battery issue with the gadget. To extend the life of your phone, you might be able to purchase a new battery, depending on the model. You might need to take it in for repairs or replacements if there's a hardware problem.

It's up to you to choose a solution after you understand what's causing your phone to have charging problems. By exchanging your old smartphone for cash at The Repair Shack now, you may save money on a new one. Please feel free to get in touch with us or look for your phone in our device listings right now.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Charging Smartphone? Try Redmi Note 11 / Importation Of Iphones, Samsung And Other Kind Of Phone / My Infinix Smart 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.