Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,510 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I'm Planning Of Marriage But The Question Is Can 30,000 Salary Sustain Both Of Us - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Planning Of Marriage But The Question Is Can 30,000 Salary Sustain Both Of Us (10360 Views)

I Suffered In My Marriage But Am A Survivor / Top 10 Tips To Sustain Your Marriage / This Question Is For The Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I'm Planning Of Marriage But The Question Is Can 30,000 Salary Sustain Both Of Us by LilMarshal1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
foreignboy: i wounder why some people come to nairaland and ask stupid questions.how can you be earning 30,000 and thinking of marriage,are you well at all?how do you expect to feed your family,cloth them,pay your children school fees,fuel your generator,pay your house rent,your nepa bill and many more from a loisy 30,000.do you want to suffer tommorrow.do you want your kids to regret having you as a father.do you want your family to suffer.my frend be wise.this is all i have to say.
You dey mind the op. even if you spend 1000naira everyday for feeding, transportation, other bills, it will amount to 30000k at the end of the month. How bout House rent, Light bills etc. I hope say na joke you dey if not, you need prayers.
Re: I'm Planning Of Marriage But The Question Is Can 30,000 Salary Sustain Both Of Us by chronique(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2012
It depends on what u guys are going to live on. Will u eat air n drink water on it? if yes,fine.... Dude,wait till ur finance improves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Maid That Steals / Steps To Striking A Balance Between Your Spouse And Your Relatives / Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.