Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? (35341 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Waffarianman(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
I cut my 3years boss off totally he's an Ibo man chima God will punish you anywhere you dey right now after stealing almost 7million from the company for you you only send me 5 hundred. Yeye people full this kuntry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ifihearam: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Persephone1:
Yes... My only female friend back then. We had a misunderstanding, she went on to call a close male friend of mine, reported me, revealed all she knew about me to the guy, said some unprintable things about me .Dude told me everything lol. I wanted to call her today to hang out but the working part of my brain kicked against it. cheesy . I miss her but a slanderous person shouldn't be befriend.

Fun Fact: She doesn't know i am aware of everything she told the guy because till date i didn't call her cheesy I just negodo grin grin

Plot twist..the guy was fucking both of you.
he also told her your responses and all you said about her.

Bitxh ass nigga...

if she missed you too, she would have made an attempt..nor reason am.In her head she cut you off.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by freedomchild: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
I'm slowly doing that right now. This my primary school friend too like woman. That guy would've become a millionaire by now if he wasn't a womanizer. After apprenticeship, he ventured into men's wears and it was moving for him. I was even searching for admission then. When his gradually thriving business was still at infancy, he began to live recklessly. We advised him then to focus and build his life and business but all our advises fall into deaf ears. Hiis financial downfall came lastly when he impregnated his then girlfriend. Due to shame, he relocated this girl to another state and singlehandedly catered for her till she put to bed. His business crashed and he started having issues with his girl and her family. They're no longer together. I thought he would've learnt his lessons then but obviously he didn't. I already got admission to study a professional course in the university. He decided to relocate to the state I was schooling. Sometimes when he carries his goods to the town, I house him and takes him around the boys hostel where he would make some little sales. I keep on encouraging him despite his fuckups. I wanted him to succeed. After sometime, he changed business and fortunately his new business started to grow. This time around he got a good apartment for himself. I told him to rent a shop instead of moving his goods on a wheelbarrow. But this my guy, he impregnated another girl again. woman no gree am think further sotee he became broke again as women ran him down.
I am gradually withdrawing from him. Can't continue with him.
We're in our early 30s now. I've graduated since 5 years ago and working. I'll soon get married.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Alexplumbing: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
I think this topic was actually meant for me cause I just ended a hypocritic friendship just two days ago. I would have love to share deeply what transpired between us but let me make it brief and shot.. this guy in question happens to be my colleague, friend and brother tend to be. But one thing i detest about him the most is exploiting ones wickness to redeem his own personal fame and cheap public sympathy. I do have this notion about true and honest friendship " that friendship should be kept to cover each other ass" but reverse was the case between us.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Sweetvie: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheCongo2:

Voila
Lol... What other language do you speak? grin
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by BigBizzy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes I don't regret it
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by TheCongo2: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... What other language do you speak? grin

Swahili and a can manage in Spanish. You?
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Bigdiddo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
I did cut of a friend very close since 2019. We are no more. We only greet only when we jam, may be twice in a yr Sha!! And nothing more!!!

He is trying to turn me his friend to his slave kind of because he get money wella then u know. He always believe he can use science to manipulate anybody.

No be only me cut am off Sha. Most of us wey be him friend quit getting close to him.

And since we Japa for ram, all of us don gallant now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ifihearam: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
akaahs:
I did. Dude hurriedly started making plans for his wedding not knowing that he has impregnated the girl and never mentioned it to me. I was together with him on the tradition right up till few weeks to the wedding I discovered d reason for the wedding. Kept my cool, bought his suit and mine too as the best man, gave him 50k. What really got me angry was 2 days to the wedding, dude started speaking in parables and later metaphose to not picking my calls. I was at the wedding, pretend as nothing happened but dude no gree relate with me but did to the groom's men. Immediately after church, I packed my things and head back to Abuja. I cut him off completely, he has been calling, I no gree pick. My wife have been begging to forgive him.

I nor understand this one anger ooo..wetin concern you concern his bride's pregnancy?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Rubbiish(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
achimendy:

I didn't cut mine off, I gave him distance, and he noticed it , since then we've been relating once in a while or when we see on the road.

The guy has no direction in life , always talking about women and bet9ja. He doesn't have his own personal house, he stays with his parents at his age, but he sleeps with women in different houses owned by his friends, but he doesn't come to my own.
How old is he?
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes I have. We were very close in secondary school. We went to uni and everyone grew apart. I don’t even know where she is at the moment.

Another person I cut was someone who I always try to be around for but when I was hit by a car on Tuesday, she came to see me on Sunday. When she arrived, she still asked me to help her make her hair. Which I did. But at that point, I realised she just wanted to use me. I cut off from her but she still tries to keep in touch from time to time

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Sweetvie: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheCongo2:

Swahili and a can manage in Spanish. You?
¿En serio?Finalmente... ¿Qué tan bueno es tu español?
I love Swahili but I think I'll pass smiley tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by victorikpe(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I had to cutoff my bosom friend for fucking my sister tongue

But to my greatest surprise.

They are now husband and wife blessed with 3 wonderful kids tongue
haahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhqhqhqhqhqhqjqjqjqagaaaaaggagagagaiagagagaiaiaagagagiiiiiigigigiugighhhhagahheheheehehehhehhahaahahhaahha.
Ewo!!! My Belle!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Teespice(f): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes.

I miss her sometimes but make everybody dey their dey.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now
Na so this country be! Every werey with him own story....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by TheCongo2: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
¿En serio?Finalmente... ¿Qué tan bueno es tu español?
I love Swahili but I think I'll pass smiley tongue

Mas o Menos
Dondes tu apprendre hablar espanol (My Spanish isn't good)
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by smiliyB(f): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
SirJerrie:
I've never had to "cut-off" a friendship per say..
I've never had a reason too
I just let irrelevant "friendships" die a slow death...
No need for any drama... You fit still need that person later...

This sounds tooo gay-ish sad
Loving your fellow gender doesn't make one gay because Love is God and Love shouldn't be associated with something negative.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by smiliyB(f): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Teespice:
Yes.

I miss her sometimes but make everybody dey their dey.
It's well dear, life is unpredictable embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Rubbiish(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
freedomchild:
But this my guy, he impregnated another girl again. woman no gree am think further sotee he became broke again as women ran him down.
I am gradually withdrawing from him. Can't continue with him.
We're in our early 30s now. I've graduated since 5 years ago and working. I'll soon get married.
Such people will never change!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by WisdomHunter(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes I have done that to two of my niggas. In 2014 I lent some money to my closest pal to complete his rent because as of that time I don't I have no plan of using the money and after some months that I wanted to apply for international passport I requested for a pay back,dude was literally doing better than but he became sluggish in paying back paying me back in bit, after which I complained how I was not happy he started being cold towards me after payment I cut him off completely.

Second my childhood nigga that I supported with cash, cloths, food stuff when he got admission in a Nigerian University. He did the unthinkable when i came back in Nigeria almost empty handed and decided to start afresh he promised me some money when I reached out to him to sort out my self. Till date dude refused picking up my calls, I deleted everything about him even in my entire memories.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by gimakon2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
New007:
na silent hater be that.

cross my heart baba, i tell u.I just tell am make e day go.
Gods grace, we launching the startup without him by January next year, i got the job , without him. And i am living without him. He can go finally. With "Friends like that, we no need enemies"
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Karleb:

Bro, it's because you don't have a sis. No guy will want his friend to date his sister.

No guy will approve that. Unless you guys are not close or he doesn't love his sister.

I can't even explain why that is.
Lol..Nawa o.

I understand it a situation with no explanation.

Currently if you are my guy, it is just you, I avoid any familiarity with anyother family member.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mine, because he was discussing me a fellow corper with the same set of idiotic students I was also teaching in Niger state.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by anonymuz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
genkins:
I cut out one of my good friends of 12 years coz dude was a bad influence. Envious and use me as yardstick to his success.

Apart from the fact that he drinks and smokes too much which I don't see how an adult male in his productive age should spend most times drinking and smoking.
If I buy lexus, my guy must buy the higher version of it otherwise he is a failure.
If I dress well, my guy must dress better.
If I have a girlfriend,my guy is constantly calculating how the girl should be his.
He always want to be the star in our gathering especially when babe de involved.
If I decide to buy Suv, my guy sef must change to Suv. If I build Bungalow, my guy must build something that has staircase.. Lol
I noticed all these characteristics but I felt he was just being childish
Then I noticed that if I put in for an international exams, he will do everything to rubbish the exams so I don't write it, then turns around to go attempt it. When we were around marriageable age, he tried to discourage me from serious dating but went behind to propose to his girl so he will marry first.. I can go on and on...

One day, I decided that these character cannot be my friend again. I just blocked and blanked him... Now for 2yrs.And I have been a better person since in terms of foresight and achievement.
same thing I faced too. Very envious like this your friend. I have to cut him off April this year. No message nothing. Thank God I made that decision.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Sweetvie: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheCongo2:

Mas o Menos
Dondes tu apprendre hablar espanol (My Spanish isn't good)
Spain
I got to visit there a lot years ago and for me
I can't be in a country that i don't understand their language grin
Me encanta viajar, así que aprendo la mayor parte del idioma desde allí.
hablo frances, español, portugues... Basic in korean ( never been there b4 but on my list), Tagalog, Hindu( Am really kinda good in Hindu so it definitely not basic) grin
Lol... Am trying to break my mom record grin
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
ifihearam:

Plot twist..the guy was fucking both of you.
he also told her your responses and all you said about her.

Bitxh ass nigga...

if she missed you too, she would have made an attempt..nor reason am.In her head she cut you off.
Lol though humans can not be trusted but i really doubt that. Dude is my day one nigga lol. He showed me their chats self. Well i didn't bad mouth the babe, i don't know how to do that really.

She definitively can't think such, not when she has practically become obsessed with me and now a monitoring spirit. Earlier this month she still asked my friend about me and if he has found out where i newly relocated to. cheesy grin I was tempted to call her at that point and tell her to back off but i didn't grin i don't know why self. I just hope the day i will react i wont overdo lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by New007: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
gimakon2:

cross my heart baba, i tell u.I just tell am make e day go.
Gods grace, we launching the startup without him by January next year, i got the job , without him. And i am living without him. He can go finally. With "Friends like that, we no need enemies"
That's the way. Negative energy fit make person forget wetin him wan achieve.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by confydoedowaye(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

U dey reason well... I dey always read all ur post for nairaland... I think I'm ur fan...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kobicove:
I cut off a friend who deleted me from his BlackBerry messenger list after we had an argument between who to support in the presidential election in 2015. angry

I supported Jonathan while he supported Buhari

The guy has tried several times to re-establish contact with me but I have been ignoring him

Hahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Lamanii22(f): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I had to cutoff my bosom friend for fucking my sister tongue

But to my greatest surprise.

They are now husband and wife blessed with 3 wonderful kids tongue
life sometimes…
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
ifihearam:

I stand by him and he cut you off...

people like you who value politicians you will never see or meet over friendships are evil..I detest people like you with every fibre of my being.. it will not be well with you..

God will elevate him far higher than you.

Never in your life give conditions to friends because they have different views whether political or otherwise..you are a foolish being..na people like you dey simp over woman and the expense of your real gs..i hate you

I have two answers for you:
1. He regretted his decision few months into buhari's administration.
2. Hate or like me, I don't care. In fact if hating me will make you a millionaire then go ahead please.

For you to comprehend my comment shows that you're not a fool. Meaning I will not call you names. I honor my words above my name

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos / Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa / Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.