Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? (35326 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Hollyharjii: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
This your comment fit place person on

Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Parachoko: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Herbephe1:
I cut ties to two of my best friends this year. The first one ordering to marry his sister against his mother's wish,the sister was "compelled" by her single mom to do a nikkah(wedding) with a rich man , richer than my father,and old enough to be her father. She left the 2weeks marriage with the aim of getting married to me, telling me she's forced against her wish. l bitterly told her that I can never marry her again, it's either she gets back to her husband or gets marry to someone else. The issue caused a trift between her brother my childhood friend,...to cut the long story short I lost my 1.5 years relationship with her sis and old time friend. Uptill now the girl is still calling and testing me.
The second one....na long story too
Nah you Bleep up

All this won't have happen if you didn't date your friend sister.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Lightorder: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now
is it the same weed that made MR Sabinus carry armed robbers go rob his own room, you dey talk about abi na another?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by sheriffindy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
The way some guys dey Bleep up eh witb their rubbish dirty reasoning
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I1t is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by rickleye: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes, 2 stories.
Quite Painful which almost threatened my current relationship and caused havoc for my sister.

This childhood friend and I had a quite good relationship . I gave him a soft loan, so he paid off just the low interest every month. This occurred over 2 years with no incident. He however needed an increase. I told him nope, he again solicited me and said it could be short loan. I informed him my sister wants to buy a house in 3 month and that I had reserved the money to loan her.
He swore on all known deities dead and alive that he would not fail. So i transferred 8Million. Come July 15 when payment was due.. instead of chats, I am getting voice notes, excuses upon excuses. To say, I was hurt was a disappointment I felt betrayed - like a dying a death by a 1000's knives. I had to say et tu brutus ! It was a crushing realization that nobody could be trusted. My heart was black, It had been poisoned.
In addition, the interest of the existing loan stopped nor have I gotten the principal back 5Million . So a total of N13million all gone.

My S.O who was against the initial loan and to whom I showed & boasted that he was different and an exception discovered that the interest payment and principal stopped was Irate as hell. Who could blame her. When you have a hole the size of a vehicle in your finances you tend to react that way.

So I don't care if he comes back to return the money plus accrued interest . He can keep it . I don't want to ever see him and his family ever again. I have placed him in a coffin , nailed the coffin and buried him.

The same love and care I had for him is now replaced with bitter hatred and disgust.

So I don't care how genuine and pathetic and true you story is ... I am not buying what you are selling.

I'll keep the second story for another time

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Parachoko: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
youngmoore:
I cut off with one of my teacher when I was in jjs2 this man stays very close to school and he always promise to finance me which he did like buying me textbook which have collected the money from parent,he always gimme money and I alway go to his house to do cleaning.one Sunday like that I went there to do cleaning and after the cleaning I eat and drank tea tea which I slept off like he added something to the tea that makes me sleep.I’m a boy of 16years then and this man has to put his dick in my laps after trying to use anal.
1-fear was catch me
2-I was so slowing to rush up due to the drink he gimme
3-I keep been like what’s going
Not until this man release on my laps and keep begging me after not to tell anyone that he is trying to help me learning me how to have sex
The worst part of it o never knew what’s calling homosexual things then.i keep this thing to my self not until after 20-25years I told a friend close to me and till date I still can’t tell anyone aside from him.when I grow up later I discovered what they call homosexuals and I later know the man is a gay.it was so scared to me that I can’t tell
You're lucky he didn't burst your anus

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by MisterMan123456: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Me, I no get any friend again. Those so called friends were all rippers. Always wanted something, stole from me, defrauded me, refused to repay money I loaned them, were unreliable, jealous, etc
My only friend is my wife. We are a super team!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by alien1: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
This my guy ehn, we don enter police cell for four different states and we don enter guardroom taya.
But in 2015, he said he was going to vote buhari. I refused. We argued, and I told him that if he vote buhari,, it'll mark the end of our friendship. He went ahead, and I cut him off. Till now we could not reconnect. I honor my word above myself and he knows it.
I cut off a friend who is Batified

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Bimffo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
I just had to cut him off. I observe that I will go miles for him, but the idiot cannot do anything for you. I don't want those type of stupid friends in my life. If I can bring heaven down for you, you should be able to at least climb staircase for me.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Gotson(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
I've done that several times,babe i went tru hell 4 got pregnant 4 another and dude i made clothes 4 for free,accompanied to work to assist, morning till night several times. Just a little favour,he snubbed disappeared. Now we see ourselves like tom and jerry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Amayabor1: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Greystone:
I had this crazy beautiful friend back in the university. We wer so close then that several times we used to gist while she was showering. Imagine.
The risks I took for her back then, when I remember, I wonder if it was really me. We wer never involved physically, though she had tried many times to get us to have sex.
I refused because I thought it wud ruin our friendship. She had a bf, who naturally hated me. Lol.
Over the years, we grew apart and though I tried to maintain the friendship, she kept distancing herself till she got married.
She ran into my elder brother about a year ago and accused me of abandoning her.
Whatever, man.
We haven’t seen or spoken in almost 10 years and I’ve unfollowed her from everywhere years ago.
It is what it is.

She did the right thing. She came to the realization that being close to you will drive men that want to marry her away. Which man will want to marry a lady that gist with a male friend even while bathing?

Oga go rest. She is a very sensible lady.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by justifyme(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Karleb:

That's not the point of cutting people off.

Or are you an enemy of progress?
Did I mention any point of cutting someone off here or just asked a simple question?
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by MiaBeer(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes. When I found out he was stealing the money I asked him to give his own mother who was there for me during very hard times. I couldn’t deal with the betrayal of trust from a childhood friend sha!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
We were childhood friends, distance, work, and marriage separated us, but we made sure we stayed in touch as much as we can.

So it happened that her Dad died, and me not being a social media person didn't know, as usual on her birthday, I called to celebrate with her, she didn't pick, called countless times, didn't pick, called consistently on some days she still didn't pick and this continued for months, one day I just decided to go to Facebook to know what's up since I've not been there for months, all for me to see burial pictures and rip comments of her dad on her page, I put two and two together and realised that was why she wasn't picking my calls,

How am I suppose to know her dad died when she didn't bother to tell me? How can someone just conclude on her own that I will be so wicked to pretend not to see it and not reach out to her? And she is a kind of person that would have told her family and mutual friends what she thinks I did and paint me in bad light, I was so angry I mentally blocked her from my life, she later reached out on her own when she was done with her one sided malice keeping, I guess she reported herself to people who talked some sense into her, but things can never be the same again, up till now, she expects me to bring up the issue but I promised myself I will never ever do it, she will be the one to report herself to me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Sweetvie: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmm
Interesting
Keeping close friends is not my thing.
I prefer acquaintance
No emotions involved smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Semaj77(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
I would say he cut me off instead. Was so close to my guy Ibrahim K*k*n*a J*b*I* in the uni that year , we were inseparable and I actually thought I'd met my best friend. Eventually he graduated and I had an extra year ( we were both supposed to graduate together because we were both doing five year courses ) and my extra year turned to almost 2 years because schools went on strike just as I was about to start my extra year. He on the other hand got it lucky as he graduated just before the strike started and promptly went for service. He finished service and got a job immediately at Julius Berger. One day while I was still doing my extra year , he calls me up and says , "My guy since we aren't moving at the same pace I don't think we can be friends again , you are still trying to finish up and I'm already working" , I promptly said thank and cut the call. Years later he tries to reach out to me on Facebook and I didn't respond. The crazy thing is while we were in school I accomodated him in my aunt's house ( my aunt lives in the same city as our school ) and she fed both of us for almost a year when we couldn't get hostel accommodation , my cousin's who were small then always ask after him up till now but I don't have the heart to tell them what happened , I just tell them he's okay and sends his regards. If you're reading this Ibromakanaki , Bleep you once more!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by akaahs(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
I did. Dude hurriedly started making plans for his wedding not knowing that he has impregnated the girl and never mentioned it to me. I was together with him on the tradition right up till few weeks to the wedding I discovered d reason for the wedding. Kept my cool, bought his suit and mine too as the best man, gave him 50k. What really got me angry was 2 days to the wedding, dude started speaking in parables and later metaphose to not picking my calls. I was at the wedding, pretend as nothing happened but dude no gree relate with me but did to the groom's men. Immediately after church, I packed my things and head back to Abuja. I cut him off completely, he has been calling, I no gree pick. My wife have been begging to forgive him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by occfx: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Carcholce:
Have you ever cut of a very close friend completely? If yes, give your reasons why you did.

My guy was toasting my babe during our teenage days behind me, I cut him off completely till today. Someone like that can kill or betray you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by TheCongo2: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hmm
Interesting
Keeping close friends is not my thing.
I prefer acquaintance
No emotions involved smiley

I thought I was your close friend
I guess you had cut me off angry
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by maasoap(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Carcholce:
Have you ever cut of a very close friend completely? If yes, give your reasons why you did.

Yeah, two of them, best friends.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Hopebringer: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Merch:
Stfu bst

Lol toy soldier.

No worry... E go clear for your eye... Small small as e dey go

You go fall
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by okerekingsley90: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Guy I go like see you ooo grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Pootle: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

to weed be the glory...what a weedy testimony grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
isimmia:
Yes! I totally and completely cut off a long time friend turned twin.
we were seen as twins yet we are from different states.

The reason is as simple as this:
When we were growing, I sustained him because I had enough then
We lived in opposite building but he usually sleeps in my house because,
1. I cook and he doesn't
2. I had PS and he hasn't
3. I stock provisions yet I don't take tea, custard nor cornflakes but he helps me consume them and I never for a day complained

I later traveled to ABJ and was doing building material business at Dei Dei.
Countless times I bought clothes and sent to him anytime I see one that will fit him and send him money too but he appreciates it at that time, honestly

I wanted him to come over to ABJ in 2012 and join me in the business, but he said no with a reason that boko haram is terrorizing that side.

Later on, I had a problem with my business in ABJ and returned to Onitsha in 2013 and discovered that he has started electronics business at Electromart along Onitsha-Enugu express way and he was doing great which was why he refused to come over to ABJ when I called him

He saw my condition and never helped. At first I didn't take it to heart
I later took a shuttle bus on hire purchase, and started from scratch
He started giving me attitude, if he wants to go out and chill, he will lose guard me, if I bump into him, he will give me attitude. I asked him for 5k to fix my motor when it got spoiled and he said market is bad.

As God may have it, I started picking slowly until 2018 February when I bought my own car, he started getting close. Lol

Finally, I scheduled my traditional marriage in November 2018 and he thought I'd chose him as my best man, but I disappointed him and went for they guy that stood by me all those time. I gave him invitation and he agreed to go with me but on that faithful day, he went to the market.

I called him several times and he said he's coming home to get ready, I waited for him until 12 and decided to drive to his shop. On getting there, he was not at the shop and when I called him, he said he is sorry that he went to supply in Asaba, then I left for my traditional marriage.

My brethren, I came back and he didn't call me to know how I went till date, I didn't pick offence then. My lovely wife who happened to like him so much gave birth to my prince charming son. I called him and told him about it but he never showed up. I invited him to our child dedication ceremony and he didn't come and didn't call so I did the needful without regrets.

I cut him off and I will never reverse that.
He is richer than me now though, but I will never in my life have his contact on my phone or have anyone call him with my phone. Not in my life

You have a good heart.
You gave your friend very many chances.
You are naturally good.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Sweetvie: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheCongo2:

I thought I was your close friend
I guess you had cut me off angry
Lol... I guess I got one close friend now gringrin
I can't cut u off cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by TheCongo2: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I guess I got one close friend now gringrin
I can't cut u off cheesy

Voila
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ifihearam: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
This my guy ehn, we don enter police cell for four different states and we don enter guardroom taya.
But in 2015, he said he was going to vote buhari. I refused. We argued, and I told him that if he vote buhari,, it'll mark the end of our friendship. He went ahead, and I cut him off. Till now we could not reconnect. I honor my word above myself and he knows it.

I stand by him and he cut you off...

people like you who value politicians you will never see or meet over friendships are evil..I detest people like you with every fibre of my being.. it will not be well with you..

God will elevate him far higher than you.

Never in your life give conditions to friends because they have different views whether political or otherwise..you are a foolish being..na people like you dey simp over woman and the expense of your real gs..i hate you
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Chee59(f): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
His girlfriend embarrassed and insulted me. He made no move to apologise. I realised it might be a planned issue and cut the boy off.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
akaahs:
I did. Dude hurriedly started making plans for his wedding not knowing that he has impregnated the girl and never mentioned it to me. I was together with him on the tradition right up till few weeks to the wedding I discovered d reason for the wedding. Kept my cool, bought his suit and mine too as the best man, gave him 50k. What really got me angry was 2 days to the wedding, dude started speaking in parables and later metaphose to not picking my calls. I was at the wedding, pretend as nothing happened but dude no gree relate with me but did to the groom's men. Immediately after church, I packed my things and head back to Abuja. I cut him off completely, he has been calling, I no gree pick. My wife have been begging to forgive him.

I don't understand? Is he suppose to inform you he got his girlfriend pregnant? Or what exactly is the problem?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by DOVgadgets: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

I don't understand you? Is he suppose to inform you he got his girlfriend pregnant? Or what exactly is the problem?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos / Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa / Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.