Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl (4954 Views)

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl / How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Simps have nothing to offer other than,

SIMP: Have you eaten?
Girl:

Simp: How was your day?
Girl: (ignores him again)

SIMP: Why are you angry with me?
Girl: ntn

SIMP: I love you so much why don't you feel the same way?
Girl: k

SIMP: I can't live without you?

And other bunch of simpleton statement.

The alpha male hardly chats or doesn't even chat at all with a girl yet he's the most valued. His lifestyle drives her crazy that she desperately desire to be with him at any given opportunity. In conclusion, Dear Men, value your attention!!!! No man earn respect when he showers unnecessary attention to a girl.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Jeon(f): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nah Simps be ur problems?

cheesycheesy. grin

THIS LIFE FUNNY.

19 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Kollins11: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Real niggas don't care about the feelings of a useless Nigerian girl.

Ogun kill her feelings

Screw her feelings

To hell with her feelings.

Any guy that takes a useless Nigerian girl serious is a Capital BASTARD.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Ogun kill her feelings

Screw her feelings

grin comrades just dey para gan! Omo no Joy grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by kals4luv990(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Ogun kill her feelings

Screw her feelings

bro let's please see the last 1wk conversation yu had with the 1st to 3rd lady on your whatsapp chat..we d SIMPS wan check something

30 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by kals4luv990(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

LasLas na dat comrade dey use indomie beg for pussy pass

11 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by marlow1962(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
No wonder dem dy call dem simp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
kals4luv990:
bro let's please see the last 1wk conversation yu had with the 1st to 3rd lady on your whatsapp chat..we d SIMPS wan check something

Alpha males hardly chats nor doesn't chat at all with a Nigerian girl. When they do, you should know it must involved banging her pussy (which in most cases we prefer calling to pass the message to her)

I'm very sure you chat like the SIMP in the post above. Kindly desist from such chats and give you some value and respect

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
kals4luv990:
LasLas na dat comrade dey use indomie beg for pussy pass

Were you expecting him to use Benz and bang her pussy before? Fanta and cabin biscuit is enough to do the job. Nigeria girls are hungry this days

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
marlow1962:
No wonder dem dy call dem simp

Very irredeemable Homosapiens

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by kals4luv990(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Were you expecting him to use Benz and bang her pussy before? Fanta and cabin biscuit is enough to do the job. Nigeria girls are hungry this days
Comrade joy is far from your gene..kai grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
kals4luv990:
Comrade joy is far from your gene..kai grin

grin honourable comrade, no peace for the wicked aswear grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by kals4luv990(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Alpha males hardly chats nor doesn't chat at all with a Nigerian girl. When they do, you should know it must involved banging her pussy (which in most cases we prefer calling to pass the message to her)

I'm very sure you chat like the SIMP in the post above. Kindly desist from such chats and give you some value and respect
Abeg Abeg..yu think being an Alpha is all about banging a pussy ni..no wonder we Simps dey collect una girls on a Reg
Being an Alpha is all abt making a woman comfortable in your presence, making her want to let go in your presence, making her always wanting to come bk to yu every night for comfort after fucking a thousand and one men

Alphas dnt brag,alphas dnt always think abt sex
These girls yu guys call hoes,hv yu eva sat down to talk wit dem?..these women have a lot to offer if only yu just make dem comfortable enough to see yu as an Alpha
Ladies know der Alphas as a pack of wolves does and dey respect him

Please Nairaland Alphas yu guys are actually betas or Omega..please work on ur self nd grow up#quote me wit nonsense nd I will take your girlfriend or wife#

One more thing,we Simps don't just Bleep nd come out..we make the woman enjoy every moment that she always comes bk for more#peace

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by faceLAGOS: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Seriously, most naija girls don’t deserve wholesome attention. smiley

Just engage when you want to fu(k.

grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Streetmovement(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Dbest10: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

we don't leave on peace,we live on pistol cool
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Das1mama: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
SHOUT out to ALL the ALPHA MALES in da HOUSE and Bleep ALL da SIMPson's in da BUILDING...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
faceLAGOS:
Seriously, most naija girls don’t deserve wholesome attention. smiley

Just engage when you want to fu(k.

grin

Comrade grin no Joy at all
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Das1mama:
SHOUT out to ALL the ALPHA MALES in da HOUSE and Bleep ALL da SIMPson's in da BUILDING...

Alpha males for life bro grin we're the real MVPs

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Evilstorm: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jeon:

Nah Simps be ur problems?

cheesycheesy. grin

THIS LIFE FUNNY.

It might seem far from our problem in Nigeria, but if you look closely, had it been we have more strong and effecient men, our nation will develop. How can the majority of men demean their selves to simping and u expect a good country

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by DaInferno(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Simps have nothing to offer other than,

SIMP: Have you eaten?
Girl:

Simp: How was your day?
Girl: (ignores him again)

SIMP: Why are you angry with me?
Girl: ntn

SIMP: I love you so much why don't you feel the same way?

SIMP: I can't live without you?

And other bunch of simpleton statement.

The alpha male hardly chats or doesn't even chat at all with a girl yet he's the most valued. His lifestyle drives her crazy that she desperately desire to be with him at any given opportunity. In conclusion, Dear Men, value your attention!!!! No man earn respect when he showers unnecessary attention to a girl.
there's no valuable assertion to back up your claim. Personally, i dont subscribe to this kind of lifestyle. You value me, I value you!

So you're saying guys should sit back and let the girl do the talking. That one na still relationship?!

Kinda toxic!

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Silentgroper(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
kals4luv990:
Abeg Abeg..yu think being an Alpha is all about banging a pussy ni..no wonder we Simps dey collect una girls on a Reg
Being an Alpha is all abt making a woman comfortable in your presence, making her want to let go in your presence, making her always wanting to come bk to yu every night for comfort after fucking a thousand and one men

Alphas dnt brag,alphas dnt always think abt sex
These girls yu guys call hoes,hv yu eva sat down to talk wit dem?..these women have a lot to offer if only yu just make dem comfortable enough to see yu as an Alpha
Ladies know der Alphas as a pack of wolves does and dey respect him

Please Nairaland Alphas yu guys are actually betas or Omega..please work on ur self nd grow up#quote me wit nonsense nd I will take your girlfriend or wife#

One more thing,we Simps don't just Bleep nd come out..we make the woman enjoy every moment that she always comes bk for more#peace
While ur pocket suffers. U forgot to add that..

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by kals4luv990(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Silentgroper:
While ur pocket suffers. U forgot to add that..
See if yu have the money and yu wan spend,spend it..nd see let me tell yu eeh,girls dat value you dnt rily bill yu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by PJtech: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Ogun kill her feelings

Screw her feelings

No wonder your dad abadoned your useless hoeing mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by marlow1962(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Very irredeemable Homosapiens
Lmao grin
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Silentgroper(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
kals4luv990:
See if yu have the money and yu wan spend,spend it..nd see let me tell yu eeh,girls dat value you dnt rily bill yu
Total crap...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by jeromestarks: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
But una wicked o.

Why treat Nigerian girls like this?

Honestly, some girls feel depressed after reading your posts on NL.
Others question their own sanity.

Anyways, the girls deserve the treatment shaa.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
jeromestarks:
But una wicked o.

Why treat Nigerian girls like this?

Honestly, some girls feel depressed after reading your posts on NL.
Others question their own sanity.

Anyways, the girls deserve the treatment shaa.

I'm sure you mean simp guys gets depressed after reading this kind Posts Abi? While some of them question their sanity? grin

Comrade you should know that our mission here is to eradicate Simpson disease out of our society

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Nonexisting1: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
I refuse to comment in this thread. I'm done advising simps, the good Lord knows I've done my best.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Nonexisting1: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
kals4luv990:
Odi egwu.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Kollins11: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I refuse to comment in this thread. I'm done advising simps, the good Lord knows I've done my best.
Baba mi, our best is not enough and the Lord is not impressed.

SIMPs must hear word by fire, by force, by lightning and by thunder.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Nonexisting1: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
Baba mi, our best is not enough and the Lord is not impressed.

SIMPs must hear word by fire, by force, by lightning and by thunder.
I've preached, cried, shouted, wailed and even begged but simps seem to have sworn to simp to their graves. I think it's high time I stepped aside and allow them reap the fruits of their simping like they all have been reaping these days. Right now, I can only do two favours for them. One is to provide a bucket for tears when the vagina gender show them shege and two is to direct them to where they can buy suicide ropes at discount prices. Finish

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This / Would You Date A Married Woman? / But Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Big Dick Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.