Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV (25421 Views)

Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC / Tinubu Vs Atiku: how The The Six Zones May Vote / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by ElSudani: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mrfixiit:
You're a fucking headslamer so f**k off

I am a Christian and Asiwaju has my vote. You can't love Nigeria and use religion to drive a wedge between the people.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Majesty2:
I'm a christian and my vote is for Tinubu, haters can go and end their miserable lifes

Afonja head slammers are not difficult to identify.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by ejimatic: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
The Southern Nigerian Christian Vanguard (SNCV) has said it is considering voting the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.

* Speaking during its meeting in Owerri, Imo State. The group said Muslim-Muslim ticket is really not the issue now. Also warning that no southern presidential candidate should be condemned on the basis of his religion going into the election.

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-may-vote-tinubu-for-presidency-southern-christians/
The South will solve their issues! Even be at the last minute we will vote BAT as the next president.

1 Like

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Mrfixiit: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
ElSudani:

I am a Christian and Asiwaju has my vote. You can't love Nigeria and use religion to drive a wedge between the people.
Another pathological liar. You're a headslamer so you can't deceive the sane minds
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
surgical:
with a congregation of less than 25 people that number is inconsequential and not all of them will follow the pastor ,
Christians are wiser now ,that was how they were brain washed in 2015 to vote a Muslim against their Christian brother Jonathan, what did they gain ,they can't fall for such idiotic propaganda again
Tinubu do not need Christian vote ,he has said it very clearly that he chose shettima because it is the Muslim vote that can give him victory and shettima will guarantee that, any Christian voting tinubu is a fool wasting his or her vote as tinubu don't need it

How far about Islamization of Buhari? He don islamize Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by miketayo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:
I am also a Christian from south south l am supporting jagaban for president. ..... grin wink

Abdulai stop lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by ElSudani: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mrfixiit:
Another pathological liar. You're a headslamer so you can't deceive the sane minds

This is the mind of Obi and the the average zombidient. They are hardcore bigots who wants the highest office in the land. How is this possible if you hate half of the population of the country?
I am indeed a Christian and I have nothing to prove to you.
We are the church people Obi was calling upon to take their country. We will heed the call and act like true Christians who are not swayed by lies and empty jingoism.

1 Like

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by maasoap(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
PureMe01:

"theNATION"

The tide is changing! Watch out before February 2023.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Salvador1:
News from Lagos ibadan express media.
Aka agbado media.

Like tinubu fake Bishop like this fake tinubu made southern Christian.

Next news please.

We know you're heartbroken right now. Sleep it over, you will feel fine tomorrow morning
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by ransomed: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Agbado bullion van is working.
Southern Christians Vanguard was created yesterday by Kabaka and his goons to draw support for Emilokan.
We know their antics .
CAN we know, PFN we recognize , who are the Southern christians Vanguard?
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Solababa91(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
SNCV or whatever you are, you are speaking from the two sides of your mouth, your do not want to be a religious bigot but ended up being a tribal bigot.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by sotall(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
LegendHero:

How far about Islamization of Buhari? He don islamize Nigeria?

What do you understand by islamization?

All service chiefs he appointed...muslims

Head of most federal parastatals ....muslims

Over 90% of his cabinet...muslims

Thats islamization
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Lighter9: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
This group speaks for eastern christians not south south (Niger delta) where I from.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by jamace(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
The Southern Nigerian Christian Vanguard (SNCV) has said it is considering voting the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.

* Speaking during its meeting in Owerri, Imo State. The group said Muslim-Muslim ticket is really not the issue now. Also warning that no southern presidential candidate should be condemned on the basis of his religion going into the election.

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-may-vote-tinubu-for-presidency-southern-christians/
#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by DMerciful(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Then its because the person is Yoruba. Tribalism has finished Nigeria
LegendHero:
That Muslim Muslim propaganda already failed. Anyone that will vote Jagaban will vote him whether the person is Christian, Muslim, or Buddhist.

No one campaign for Jagaban more than my mom church pastor.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by LegendHero(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
DMerciful:
Then its because the person is Yoruba. Tribalism has finished Nigeria

And religious bigotry have finished the Ibos.

Obi Pandora running after churches and telling Christians to take back their country is doing what? Is that not the height of religious bigotry? Trying to divide Nigerians across religious line.

If you think you can play bigotry against Christian Yorubas then we just throw the tribal card too. May the best strategist win.

So no need crying and gnashing teeth. Celestial church will be doing their own convention soon too, tell the Pandora liar to come and gate crash the event too.

1 Like

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by shortIGBOman: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
Suit yourself...

We keep our eyes on the ball ...

We are stopping Tinubu on his tracks...take a chill pill and ponder on that.

If your oga chooses to patronize a Yahoo Reverend that is his bacon...

IGBO People don throw Peter Obi under Bus. Igbo don scam Peter Obi grin grin grin

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by LegendHero(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
sotall:

What do you understand by islamization?

All service chiefs he appointed...muslims

Head of most federal parastatals ....muslims

Over 90% of his cabinet...muslims
Thats islamization

That is Northernization and not Islamization.

Islamization mean changing pre-existing christain structure to Islamic. That is how you islamize a country.

How exactly has Buhari islamize Nigeria? Has the number of churches decreased? Did he sack church GOs and replaced them with imams? How did he islamize Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by udeh3(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Tears.

Peter Obi is rejected even in his region. The igbo reverend fathers are rejecting him. Where will your messiah get his vote from now?

Just an ignorant soul who forgot to mention that BAT and Atiku were listed in the Pandora paper. Only Peter Obi came out to address how and why is name was listed

Go and verify

When you vote for BAT same way you voted for Sai Baba, we'll all be in the country to experience the aftermath

God bless Nigeria
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by MarketDispatch: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
The Nation is spewing propaganda with fictitious names in the article....

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Fearyourcreator: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
DIVAD2000:

The government will still affect your life

Ask those that died of insecurity, those that face the pain of inflation, people businesses that closed down

Ask them if they didn't take charge of their lives
I don't know them ...
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by FunKiller: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Corrinthians:
I am a Christian. I have no Muslim in my lineage. As for Myself and my entire family, Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has our entire votes.

Everyone else have the right to vote their own preferred candidates, but I assure you, Jagaban is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Assure kee you there
God punish you and your useless family
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Manofnaija: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Majesty2:
I'm a christian and my vote is for Tinubu, haters can go and end their miserable lifes

Your choice...
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by FunKiller: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO People don throw Peter Obi under Bus. Igbo don scam Peter Obi grin grin grin

Another urchin faceless spineless coward bot spotted keep doing the devil's work. It's not changing anybody mind from voting Peter Obi. Even your mother and family will vote for Obi. As for you blacksheep prodigal son you can Bleep off grin

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by maestroferddi: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

lol...

You see ya laif?

No vote bank dey strong reach Peter Obi own for SESS...

Go figure.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Princeton92(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abeg is Peter Obi not a Southerner abi he's not significant enough to be regarded as one?

Fish brains
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by maestroferddi: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Your kinsmen will hang Tinubu portrait in their various offices and public places come May next year
Affliction will not happen the second time...
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Bimpe29: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
They are free to vote for the candidate of their choice.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by DIVAD2000: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I don't know them ...

No need, you'll join them. grin grin
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Bennycollins: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Am a Christian, and my vote is for JAGABAN
Ok, but don't change you ID after the election to come and start begging for food and money here.
We have so many here that abused on top Buhari matter only for them to surface later with their usual starting line of "If I could help myself I would not come here to bother...." blablabla.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by stormborn28(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Corrinthians:
I am a Christian. I have no Muslim in my lineage. As for Myself and my entire family, Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has our entire votes.

Everyone else have the right to vote their own preferred candidates, but I assure you, Jagaban is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Na lie you dey talk...see your face like bush rat own sad shocked
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Okechinwadike: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Rev. Isaac Nwaobia said "Muslim-Muslim ticket is really not the issue now. What we are saying is that it is unthinkable for another Northerner coming to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

After Peter Obi countless sleepless night of going from church to churches. Gatecrashing uninvited events. To the extent that at a point he was disgraced by a comedian, Apkororo young enough to be his son.

The church finally rejected him. They rejected his deceit, bigotry and religion partitioning/sentimentalism strategy. Next time the hopeless ipobian clown will never try using the Church of God to play dirty politics again

I want to say congrate to all Christians for seeing through the pretentious deceiver. Christians and muslims will always leave together as one. No hateful envious children of hate will ever divide us for political gains.

Shalom/Salam.
so ooooo will you accept Christian -christian tomorrow or you just want to attract cheap attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Herdsmen Storm Abuja Court, Demands Justice (Photo) / Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.