Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV (25419 Views)

Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC / Tinubu Vs Atiku: how The The Six Zones May Vote / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Perfectbeing(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
sotall:
Faceless and insignificant group!

If Southern presidency is the goal, there are various candidates from the South with religious balance in their quest.

All these paid faceless Yoruba muslim groups should stop trying to deceive Nigerian Christians.

Buhari is a muslim and he has done 8 years. Its the turn of another faith.

If Tinubu becomes president, Christianity will totally become eroded from the Nigeria seat of power as we already experienced with Buhari government where Muslims constitute over 90% of his appointees.

Buhari did 8 years.

Imagine Tinubu wins and do 8 years

Then power shifts to the North for another muslim presidency.

That's straight 24 years of muslim presidency.

By that time , if your name is not Muhammad, Yusuf or Kabiratu, you wont get employed in any federal government work.

Christians especially the Southwest Christians, open your eyes and be wise.

Cry all you want.
The best way to judge what someone would do is by judging what the person has done.

Was Tinubu's cabinet and appointees 90% Muslims when he was a Governor?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Perfectbeing(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Treasuredgift:
All these anywhere belle face people, be doing the most.

Una dey ment?

If y'all can't pity your selves, make Una try pity Una children nah.
You PVC and theirs is in your hands.

Add 8 more years to their ages, and tell if Tinubu will give them the quality of life you desire for them.

God have mercy!!!
Who then will give us quality life?
Don't tell me you wanna call Obi..

Did he give Anambrains quality life when he was Governor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Perfectbeing(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
I'm a Christian and Tinubu has my vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Nwaetche(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Be brave and defend your faith gidigba. This is why the Arewa folks are saying that yoruba muslims are not true believers. We all know that you as a Yoruba muslim and you are here aswering corithians and denying your faith.

If you like answer cornelius, the good Yoruba christians will always decifer your tricks.

we will still
Corrinthians:
I am a Christian. I have no Muslim in my lineage. As for Myself and my entire family, Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has our entire votes.

Everyone else have the right to vote their own preferred candidates, but I assure you, Jagaban is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by OduduwaRep: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2022

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by sotall(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Cry all you want.
The best way to judge what someone would do is by judging what the person has done.

Was Tinubu's cabinet and appointees 90% Muslims when he was a Governor?

Dumbo! You are the one crying.

Nigerian Christians have since rejected your Tinubu the peeing, pooing and candidate with dementia.

He wanted to play a fast one on Northern Christians but the whole plan has backfired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by seunmsg(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
The body said that this is because the same-faith ticket is far better than another northerner retaining power after President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office

This is just basic common sense. Tinubu is not a saint but he’s the only realistic option for the south irrespective of religion in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Goodday90(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yoruba Muslim urchins done all turn christian because of jagabandits

After elections,they go reactivate their “I am a Muslim and I believe that there no god/God but Allah." on their nairaland profile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
From the Nation grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Doyou2019: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:
I am a Christian and my vote is for jagaban

Mutiu, oo je ye tan'ra re grin

Oniyeye
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Villa12(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
If you are a true Muslim, the message is not for you. Because true Muslims are fair to other people but if you are an Agbado Muslim then, I can understand your disposition.

But if you now tell me that you are a Christian, I won't waste words on you because even a mad man can see the Islamic agenda of Muslim-muslim ticket.
Chinedu

I am a born Christian and my vote is for JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Victorclean1: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Afunja Christians no doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by onuman: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Who with his/her right senses will vote a sick and very old Bola Tinubu caught with drug trafficking money in the US?
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by ogatboy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
I just had to check the publisher then I waka pass because na fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Themandator: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Rev. Isaac Nwaobia said "Muslim-Muslim ticket is really not the issue now. What we are saying is that it is unthinkable for another Northerner coming to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

After Peter Obi countless sleepless night of going from church to churches. Gatecrashing uninvited events. To the extent that at a point he was disgraced by a comedian, Apkororo young enough to be his son.

The church finally rejected him. They rejected his deceit, bigotry and religion partitioning/sentimentalism strategy. Next time the hopeless ipobian clown will never try using the Church of God to play dirty politics again

I want to say congrate to all Christians for seeing through the pretentious deceiver. Christians and muslims will always leave together as one. No hateful envious children of hate will ever divide us for political gains.

Shalom/Salam.

What is the name of the church that rejected him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Shollez(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
ARE WE RELATE?
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Luckylife(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nigeria won't be fool again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by PeterObi4LP: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Desperation is not good. Watch how the organization will come out to debunked this news in few days. Tinubu ti lule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Gossipninja: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Christians can be so myopic. I have never seen a religion that worships money like Christianity. Very very funny people. Very myopic.

Buhari a Northern Muslim just finished his Tenure yet a supposed Christian Cleric is busy pushing for another Muslim to take over government .Now it is even two Muslims. That man should be arrested for ever calling himself a priest.

So you believe this crap Propaganda?

Lmao. From same Tinubu that hired Bishops
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by maestroferddi: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
lol...

Tinubu's money is speaking.

There is no kind of faceless group yo won't hear endorsing Tinubu...

Seriously Tinubu never had an inkling about the repercussions of the Muslim-Muslim ticket...

I can wager that dude would not have attempted it if he had any idea that it was going to be roundly rejected by all reasonable Nigerians irrespective of tribe and creed.

It is very funny that Tinubu is pinning his hopes on making a good showing in the South East in Hope Uzodinma, a man who is condemned to be a one-term governor...
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Gossipninja: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
seunmsg:

This is just basic common sense. Tinubu is not a saint but he’s the only realistic option for the south irrespective of religion in 2023.

Lmao. I thought you guys said Religion is not important?

FYI. Tinubu and you urchins will get shocker of your lives next year. It will start from Lagos
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by DIVAD2000: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Majesty2:
I'm a christian and my vote is for Tinubu, haters can go and end their miserable lifes

"Christian" hoping for "haters to end their miserable lives"
When Jesus said that we should pray for our enemies

Church goer continue
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by asanausana91: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
The most useless organisation in the world.
These are the people that will sell their faith because of crumbs.
Any foolish Christian that supports Tinubu,may his family be the first casualty when the effect of Sharia law start. Amen!
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by friday2011(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Thîefnubu with another ragheads of fake xtians singing his song through his discredited media outlet.

You can imagine...

Same faith ticket is not a problem, but a northerner succeeding buhari is the problem.

Some few millions don exchange hand.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by rontolo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mushroom group. Pure business transaction.

1 Like

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
The Osu alusi can do this

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Zeezenho: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu rented Bishop's I thought the already went into hidden.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by kanicorp9(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol no point

1 Like

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by nnamdi640: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Majesty2:
I'm a christian and my vote is for Tinubu, haters can go and end their miserable lifes
Lol who care whether you are a Christian or not. All we are saying is that a criminal like Tinubu is not fit to rule this country.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by backnbeta(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Let's just vote according to our conscience and not out of compulsion
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by CheapHomes1: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
The Southern Nigerian Christian Vanguard (SNCV) has said it is considering voting the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.

* Speaking during its meeting in Owerri, Imo State. The group said Muslim-Muslim ticket is really not the issue now. Also warning that no southern presidential candidate should be condemned on the basis of his religion going into the election.

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-may-vote-tinubu-for-presidency-southern-christians/

the National President of the Southern Nigerian Christian Vanguard, Most Rev. Isaac Nwaobia noted that it would be a grave injustice for another Northerner to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari after eight years.
Which one be this SNCV? When was it formed and how many members are there to the point where they feel they can influence an election?

If it's an injustice for a northerner to succeed buhari, there are several southerners on display on the ballot box.

If it's about a southerner being the president, how come this same Tinubu was more interested in buhari being president than Jonathan in 2015?
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Luckylife(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Rev. Isaac Nwaobia said "Muslim-Muslim ticket is really not the issue now. What we are saying is that it is unthinkable for another Northerner coming to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

After Peter Obi countless sleepless night of going from church to churches. Gatecrashing uninvited events. To the extent that at a point he was disgraced by a comedian, Apkororo young enough to be his son.

The church finally rejected him. They rejected his deceit, bigotry and religion partitioning/sentimentalism strategy. Next time the hopeless ipobian clown will never try using the Church of God to play dirty politics again

I want to say congrate to all Christians for seeing through the pretentious deceiver. Christians and muslims will always leave together as one. No hateful envious children of hate will ever divide us for political gains.

Shalom/Salam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.