Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV (25382 Views)

Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC / Tinubu Vs Atiku: how The The Six Zones May Vote / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by luluosas(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bribed mofons. What a pity
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Faposky95: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
You're only a body of registered Christians...not Christ followers, so since Naija Politics so interests you.....follow the rules of the game as you profess and allow ......
Each voter has his/her choice to make.....
Pls don't come here in the future and complain and say at the time it was the will of your lord.....
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by jcross19: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Tears.

Peter Obi is rejected even in his region. The igbo reverend fathers are rejecting him. Where will your messiah get his vote from now?
I checked the location of the group IMO state !!!! This is just a coy from uzodinma just want to eat this man money, the last time he organised fake business men group and this time around it's another fake group... Ahahahajaj

1 Like

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by sotall(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
LegendHero:

That is Northernization and not Islamization.

Islamization mean changing pre-existing christain structure to Islamic. That is how you islamize a country.

How exactly has Buhari islamize Nigeria? Has the number of churches decreased? Did he sack church GOs and replaced them with imams? How did he islamize Nigeria?

Nope!

Every head of state tries to appoint people in such a way that there is a balance between religion and tribe as well geographic spread.
It got to Buhari's turn, he appointed mostly muslims.

Thats islamization
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by shimolv: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Spandau: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
seunmsg:

This is just basic common sense. Tinubu is not a saint but he’s the only realistic option for the south irrespective of religion in 2023.

KADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSO MUTAIRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by shortIGBOman: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
lol...

You see ya laif?

No vote bank dey strong reach Peter Obi own for SESS...

Go figure.

Na Atiku get South South and over 60% of South East.

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Corrinthians(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
FunKiller:

Assure kee you there
God punish you and your useless family
Ok. cool

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by shortIGBOman: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
FunKiller:

Another urchin faceless spineless coward bot spotted keep doing the devil's work. It's not changing anybody mind from voting Peter Obi. Even your mother and family will vote for Obi. As for you blacksheep prodigal son you can Bleep off grin

IGBO can never rule this Country. Atiku is your next President

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Mrmb: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
sotall:
Faceless and insignificant group!

If Southern presidency is the goal, there are various candidates from the South with religious balance in their quest.

All these paid faceless Yoruba muslim groups should stop trying to deceive Nigerian Christians.

Buhari is a muslim and he has done 8 years. Its the turn of another faith.

If Tinubu becomes president, Christianity will totally become eroded from the Nigeria seat of power as we already experienced with Buhari government where Muslims constitute over 90% of his appointees.

Buhari did 8 years.

Imagine Tinubu wins and do 8 years

Then power shifts to the North for another muslim presidency.

That's straight 24 years of muslim presidency.

By that time , if your name is not Muhammad, Yusuf or Kabiratu, you wont get employed in any federal government work.

Christians especially the Southwest Christians, open your eyes and be wise.

If I were to be in tinubu's shoes I would get you arrested and make you spend the rest if your pitiful life behind bars... He governed Lagos and Christianity didn't decline, he has a Christian wife who is even a senior pastor, during his years as governor he had lots of Christians in his cabinet and even gave slots to people from different regions of the country, who else did that?
When you want to criticise try to do so on facts not lies.....
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by obi58: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
LegendHero:
That Muslim Muslim propaganda already failed. Anyone that will vote Jagaban will vote him whether the person is Christian, Muslim, or Buddhist.

No one campaign for Jagaban more than my mom church pastor.

Lie lie. May lie kill you there!
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by amliftedhigher: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
The Southern Nigerian Christian Vanguard (SNCV) has said it is considering voting the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.

* Speaking during its meeting in Owerri, Imo State. The group said Muslim-Muslim ticket is really not the issue now. Also warning that no southern presidential candidate should be condemned on the basis of his religion going into the election.

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-may-vote-tinubu-for-presidency-southern-christians/
Nothing like this organisation in the southern Nigeria
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by faceland: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
post your real name and church address
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by obi58: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Majesty2:
I'm a christian and my vote is for Tinubu, haters can go and end their miserable lifes

You can't be a Christian and be talking like this. It's obvious that Christ is not in you for your tongue to be this unbridled and uncouth.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Mrmb: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
If you are a true Muslim, the message is not for you. Because true Muslims are fair to other people but if you are an Agbado Muslim then, I can understand your disposition.

But if you now tell me that you are a Christian, I won't waste words on you because even a mad man can see the Islamic agenda of Muslim-muslim ticket.

Competence comes first, you can't tell me we have two religion in this country, should a traditionalist vie for the vice presidential slot you fake Christians will be the first to cry out against it. I believe those christians who truly believe in God and the prosperity of this country wouldn't use religion as the basis of their decision... It has always been a believe that christian and Muslims are brothers and sisters that's why it's a common thing to see people from both religions integrating peacefully into each other.....
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by sotall(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mrmb:

If I were to be in tinubu's shoes I would get you arrested and make you spend the rest if your pitiful life behind bars... He governed Lagos and Christianity didn't decline, he has a Christian wife who is even a senior pastor, during his years as governor he had lots of Christians in his cabinet and even gave slots to people from different regions of the country, who else did that?
When you want to criticise try to do so on facts not lies.....

Ode..comma arrest me naa.

You think everyone is in that shit hole with you where freedom of expression and fundamental human right is non-existent.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by emonis88: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
I m a Christian, from birth n through my generations,n I stand and say no to a Muslim Muslim ticket, it is a big slap, and disregard for the christains in Nigeria, tomorrow christians il ve no say in d affairs of a country we call home. The propaganda by The APC n d Tinubu campaign teams still trying to decieve christains in Nigeria with such stories from a faceless group, it has bn propaganda n lies since the primaries of this party, from saying they won't field a Muslim Muslim ticket and that the rumors were by detractors, pls who is lieing now, God in his infinite mercy il not let witness a Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by kwasoly(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Rev. Isaac Nwaobia said "Muslim-Muslim ticket is really not the issue now. What we are saying is that it is unthinkable for another Northerner coming to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

After Peter Obi countless sleepless night of going from church to churches. Gatecrashing uninvited events. To the extent that at a point he was disgraced by a comedian, Apkororo young enough to be his son.

The church finally rejected him. They rejected his deceit, bigotry and religion partitioning/sentimentalism strategy. Next time the hopeless ipobian clown will never try using the Church of God to play dirty politics again

I want to say congrate to all Christians for seeing through the pretentious deceiver. Christians and muslims will always leave together as one. No hateful envious children of hate will ever divide us for political gains.

Shalom/Salam.

Talking about hate but your obsessed with hate for Obi.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Eniitankorede: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
The source though grin

The nation

Do you want Arise TV or ThisDay?
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by chuk65276: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
News from Lagos ibadan express media.Aka agbado media.Like tinubu fake Bishop like this fake tinubu made southern Christian.Next news please.News from Lagos ibadan express media.Aka agbado media.Like tinubu fake Bishop like this fake tinubu made southern Christian.Next news please....
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by saysugar(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
Don't you guys ever get tired of all these?

Always trying to make black look white
bro think wise, forget party for Nigeria politics, if Northern became president again,u should expect another set of gambari,garba,danuri for ASO Villa , forget about party ,we rule Nigeria with regional tribe, Nigeria can't be worst if we see someone like akinwunmi adesina,okonjo,ambode for system nah
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by saysugar(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Reasonable part of southeast people eyes don dey open,this election is either u vote in another northern atiku or u vote the south that has upper hand, u people fail to understand that ruling tribe will put his people in every key major position welther he or she know what to do ther or not, if Attorney general malami can say cow business better spare part business,abi wetin Isa pantami dey do for ICT
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Dracas: 2:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Who still reads the Nation newspaper?
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Jagabanfromcali: 2:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Fake unknown body , fake meeting , no such meeting held anywhere and no such group , everything is contrived
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Rotji(m): 4:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Any how people be forming useless groups and be claiming representation. How many people dey the group self.

If them like make dem vote Putin and Kim Jong Unn na their cup of tea.

Obi is a goal grin
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by pfadom: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2022
It is dangerous to follow this bigot Peter Obi and set this nation on destructive fire of religion. The parrot voice in the church will end in total shame and frustration for the opportunist. Even among the Christians, not Catholics hardly made his cabinet as Anambta Governor.

Big deceiver.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by FunKiller: 5:04am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO can never rule this Country. Atiku is your next President

Says an e-rat with no PVC
Obidients are busy collecting our PVCs all over the country for HE Peter Obi and you are here declaring nonsense
Just dey play you hear
February is going to be unforgettable
I have bought buckets for you PDAPC tears

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by FunKiller: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2022
pfadom:
It is dangerous to follow this bigot Peter Obi and set this nation on destructive fire of religion. The parrot voice in the church will end in total shame and frustration for the opportunist. Even among the Christians, not Catholics hardly made his cabinet as Anambta Governor.

Big deceiver.

Says an e-rat with no PVC
Obidients are busy collecting our PVCs all over the country for HE Peter Obi and you are here declaring nonsense
Just dey play you hear
February is going to be unforgettable
Big Mugu like you
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Mrfixiit: 5:25am On Dec 15, 2022
ElSudani:

This is the mind of Obi and the the average zombidient. They are hardcore bigots who wants the highest office in the land. How is this possible if you hate half of the population of the country?
I am indeed a Christian and I have nothing to prove to you.
We are the church people Obi was calling upon to take their country. We will heed the call and act like true Christians who are not swayed by lies and empty jingoism.
stop claiming what you're not you headslamer. Peter Obi is your next president
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Perfectbeing(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Buhari had a track record of fighting corruption

How did he do within the last 8 years
Buhari was held back by democracy.
It a military, most of the nonsense that happened wouldn't have.

Obi has always operated in a democracy. And he flopped
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Mrmb: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2022
sotall:

Ode..comma arrest me naa.

You think everyone is in that shit hole with you where freedom of expression and fundamental human right is non-existent.

Image damaging is fundamental human right? you need brain check. You that cannot afford 3 square meal, how you go take do am if you are fined? You better face your pitiful life and not let your weak hands push you into problems
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Uchedizzy(f): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2022
When you say MAY it means you are not even sure yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zamfara APC Becomes Beneficiary Of Postponed Elections - Thisday Newspaper / GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 / Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.