Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) (34527 Views)

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Like for Peter obi share for tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
One Nigerian don go convince them to do this grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Robinmido(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
No be everything you will comment on. Just ignore them and move on
EndsarsReloaded:

You must have dropped your brain somewhere before saying such rubbish. So, those white ladies are now Igbos?

All those foreigners on Twitter advocating for Obi from Ghana to UK, SA to US etc are all Igbos too??

SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Buksaylor: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Some should tell them the truth that, they are advocating for a political minion who stands No chance!

That even if elections were conducted 10X, he won’t still emerge has winner.

One can also use Davido, which I believe they know, as a typical example. Davido is more popular, and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president, than the minion that they holding his banner!

Ignorance at its peak!

You people know the truth that Peter is the right choice..but your greed for 1k will not allow it.I just wish you mother was alive to advice you not be greedy..and vote right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Roboto11: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Those girls had no clue the banner said that until they were asked to pose with it.

The Igbo boy that set it up is at the end of the banner.

6 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by eebraa(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Make una getat.

3 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Juanmike(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

You must have dropped your brain somewhere before saying such rubbish. So, those white ladies are now Igbos?

All those foreigners on Twitter advocating for Obi from Ghana to UK, SA to US etc are all Igbos too??

SMH.
I heard being an urchin is now contagious, just ignore him.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by shortIGBOman: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Foreign Baby IPOB terrorists. Nigerians won't vote any IGBO Man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Heffalump(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Some should tell them the truth that, they are advocating for a political minion who stands No chance!

One can also use Davido, which I believe they know, as a typical example. Davido is more popular, and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president, than the minion that they holding his banner!
Ignorance at its peak!

Wait till the end. It happened in Kenya and it's possible in Nigeria.

It beats my imagination when sane men lose their senses to consider that senile old man, and the other one that pocketed national treasury at one time, as good candidates for presidency.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by owobokiri(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

What a load of Buulaabuuluu bluu buulaavaa
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Blaze14k: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

You still went as far as calling an australian ignorant. Honestly i really dunno who is more ignorant at this point. Infact Obasanjo is ignorant
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by stuffs2002: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nonexisting1:
My duty that day is to use this my PVC to give ObiDatti my vote and go home to drink beer. If Nigerians like they should vote whoever they like, na all of us go suffer am together. I've learnt to hustle differently now and to save my money in hard currency so come rain come sunshine, I can never beg for bread in this jungle.

Yet many IGBOS can't even travel home for Christmas this year.

3 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Wickedfacts: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Let them come to Anambra and vote Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by smartology: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
This one na mumu, see talk�

CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by greatermeme: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Where can I get my APV?
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by stuffs2002: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

SMH.

And you can't see the flat headed IPOB in the picture abi?

5 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by stuffs2002: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:

Omoh no dey stress yourself ontop urchins matter.

Dem go dey collect am wotowoto. If they go low, we discover crude oil.

Audio wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

Ignorant words. Peter Obi's candidacy means no presidency for Tinubu and it pains you grin
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Wickedfacts: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

Davido is even too much.

Ahmed Musa will beat Obi any day, any time.
Sanni Danja will get more votes in the North than Datti.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by dozymars(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
How to know those with low IQ and Triablist.

Those who support APC and Tinubu for the presidency.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by BreconHills(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Badabada:
If only we all vote right

I think I am going to buy ear plugs so I can get a good night's sleep the day the results are announced. People are so frontloading disappointment.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Davido is even too much.

Ahmed Musa will beat Obi any day, any time.
Sanni Danja will get more votes in the North than Datti.

Some people foolish no be small sha
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Atlantis585: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:
Peter Obi for President.

Our dignity as a country and giant of Africa about to be restored.

That’s a country where most people have brains. Not here filled with BATstards with zero sense.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Lightorder: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!
thunder fire that your mouth. Minions kill you there. Idiot that brought in Apc and shamelessly has the gut to call someone who is better than his generations , a minion.idiot .

Jonathan was a minion by your cursed standard but look at your life since you cued behind Tinubu sponsored Buhari. It shall never be well with you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Only a fooooool will not see the zombidient on the extreme right

5 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Schwarzenegger: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:

Drugnubu BATstard have sense and stop crying like bush baby.
APC shocked shocked shocked
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by ChristineC: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!
self deceit is among the worst forms of illness.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Streetmovement(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This useless country called Nigeria will our rotten head youths ever learn
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Tradman: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!
that is how u will console that old man tinubu from iragbeji

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Gossipninja: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
stuffs2002:

Audio wotowoto

Atleast I'm not the one calling Obidients bully.

Na una Oga Dem sef dey collect am pass.

Urchin
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Tradman: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obalacam:
They say that what an elder sees why sitting down, a young man can't see even if he climbs the tallest iroko tree.
Vote wisely
obi is our president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper / Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics / Customs Officer Who Exposed Petrol Smuggling Business Still In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.