Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) (34536 Views)

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

You must have dropped your brain somewhere before saying such rubbish. So, those white ladies are now Igbos?

All those foreigners on Twitter advocating for Obi from Ghana to UK, SA to US etc are all Igbos too??

SMH.
Look at the zombidiot on the extreme right. It is obvious to the most fooolish that those white’s don’t know anything about obi. Obi is a mediocre who isn’t even popular in Nigeria not to mention far away Australia. What has happened to your cerebral abilities? Are you so consumed and deluded that you can’t even see ?

3 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Chikwado1974: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gbamm
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by NamuNamumallam: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Vote Obi for president of the republic of Australia!
Vote Obi for president of IPOB.

Gossipninja:
They aren’t eligible to vote but we hear the message loud and clear. Peter Obi is Loved all the way from Australia!

3 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Schwarzenegger: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Most they comment on everything about The Chosen One for the Nigeria Project.
Urchins shocked shocked shocked
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by IgOga(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin

I hear Obi won in China too grin cheesy

Yeye dey smell...you nor fit win Nigeria na people wey nor get pvc you dey show case

1 Like

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by lereinter(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lolzzzzz
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Tradman: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Foreign Baby IPOB terrorists. Nigerians won't vote any IGBO Man.
vote Labour Party for better future for us all

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by 07kjb: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
They have traveled and wiser

Me as a wise MAN I will vote Peter obi

Vote L.P
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Mccullum: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
They can vote for him from there now,

Mumu students grin

Here in Nigeria, it's Tinubu we know.

Obi-dirties can be president and VP of Nigeria students in diaspora grin

2 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
I don't blame them because one of the gulible gave them the banner to display, snap them and more importantly they are unaware that the man on the banner is one the past leaders who diverted the government money to his family business. They should go and verify his name in Pandora paper as one of the Nigerians who stole Nigeria money worth 300 million dollars and put it on his daughter's foreign account who has never worked before.
They should ask him the result he submitted to INEC whether he fit academically to be a councilor. Genesis 12 vs 3

2 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by arantess: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
MrExpensive:
Internet president
Commit suicide
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by backtovillage: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
angry
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by CSTRR: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nigeria is suffering a serious shortage of foreign investments.
It has now reflected in the shortage of dollars.

The kind of patriotism and foreign investments that a peter obi presidency will unleash naturally without even doing anything, would be like when you open a dam to release water.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by lukency(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Some should tell them the truth that, they are advocating for a political minion who stands No chance!

That even if elections were conducted 10X, he won’t still emerge has winner.

One can also use Davido, which I believe they know, as a typical example. Davido is more popular, and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president, than the minion that they holding his banner!

Ignorance at its peak!
If you know, you know.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by shortIGBOman: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tradman:
vote Labour Party for better future for us all

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

1 Like

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by gambojimeta: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Like they know the people in the banner grin

1 Like

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:

IPOB Australia.
Ode
NA AMOTEKUN TERRORISTS
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Tradman: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.
Peter obi is ur president and not that former conductor from iragbeji
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Wickedfacts: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
dozymars:
How to know those with low IQ and Triablist.

Those who support APC and Tinubu for the presidency.

So, as an Igbo man, you can support Obi but as a Yoruba man who supports Tinubu, I'm a tribalist.
We will reply you on election day

3 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by CSTRR: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
There is a lot of investable capital outside the shores of this country.

They are looking for opportunities, and more importantly, they are looking for confidence.

Nigeria used to top the FDI of the continent. Those FDIs have fizzled out now.

Investor confidence is zero.

Only a peter obi win can bring back confidence in the system. He does not even do much before investors start flowing in.

The positive PR is with him and investors are waiting for him to win.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by francis5051: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Some should tell them the truth that, they are advocating for a political minion who stands No chance!

One can also use Davido, which I believe they know, as a typical example. Davido is more popular, and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president, than the minion that they holding his banner!

Ignorance at its peak!
you are an idiot.. that’s all I can tell you for now
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Truthshscrazy: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Australian abi Igbo Australian students ? Pls correct yourself....
Ha! grin
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Shikena(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dem don fall mugu to fake product be that.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by tyinfinity: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
OSU plenty in Australia and Asian prison serving sentences on what obi peter taught them.Ala Igbo are very plenty in all glorified Australian secondary school
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

The stone the builders rejected has become the chief corner stone. OBIDATTI for a New Nigeria!!!
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by stuffs2002: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:

Atleast I'm not the one calling Obidients bully.

Na una Oga Dem sef dey collect am pass.

Urchin

Taking pride in online rascality that means nothing to people in real life
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Joshmuch: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!
People avoid this guy, as people avoided his name since 2019-till date
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Babastrong(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Nonexisting1 post=119155166]My duty that day is to use this my PVC to give ObiDatti my vote and go home to drink beer. If Nigerians like they should vote whoever they like, na all of us go suffer am together. I've learnt to hustle differently now and to save my money in hard currency so come rain come sunshine, I can never beg for bread in this jungle.[ you will vote for someone who will tear nigeria apart. The spirits of those who fought and died for unity of nigeria will not allow obi to win the election.]
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by damkin24(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:
They aren’t eligible to vote but we hear the message loud and clear. Peter Obi is Loved all the way from Australia!
If this was to be for Jagaban, some ediots would have claimed money is involved. Smh
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Shikini: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting / Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ / Customs Officer Who Exposed Petrol Smuggling Business Still In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.