Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) (7765 Views)

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:12pm On Feb 12
Africans knows.

Fact is that Nigeria sacrificed a life time real change opportunity on a tribalism alter.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Edoreborn: 7:14pm On Feb 12
Na real almost,, apocalypse..Great movie

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Malroux: 7:18pm On Feb 12
Nigeria missed a great opportunity.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by mariahAngel(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12
Ghana always look forward to the opportunity when they get noticed talking about Nigeria.

Aside talking about Nigeria, what is Ghana known for?
What gives them relevance?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:25pm On Feb 12
mariahAngel:
Ghana always look forward to the opportunity when they get noticed talking about Nigeria.

Aside talking about Nigeria, what is Ghana known for?
What gives them relevance?
shatap

58 Likes

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by psucc(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12
So these people were waiting for the AFCON finals to take their trolls on the contree.

Absolutely, we deserve it all. You can't just imagine that in a country if over 200m people, our best choice, according to Yakubu us Tinubu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by mariahAngel(f): 7:27pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:
shatap

You shetep!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by JulianBond007: 7:28pm On Feb 12
Ghana Cedis has more value than Nigerian Naira.
They can boast of 24hrs interrupted electricity while Nigeria cannot.
What more can I say?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12
JulianBond007:
What more can I say?
Gbam

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12
Lol they should have trolled Nigeria with Anambra.

Since Peter Obi governed Anambra for 8 years, he should have used that as an example of the scam he is selling to Nigeria.

I heard Anambra has the highest company, best road, best infrastructure, best economy, 24/7 power supply, and free internet all courtesy of Agulu fraud Obi.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by MadmanObi(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12
Probably because they listen to too much noise online

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by MadmanObi(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12
JulianBond007:
What more can I say?

1 cedis is actually 10000 cedis in actual sense of it,so how is that more value than naira? You people just like to open your mouth and condemn Nigeria even when it's not Necessary

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:42pm On Feb 12
LegendHero:

Since Peter Obi governed Anambra for 8 years, he should have used that as an example of the scam he is selling to Nigeria.

I heard Anambra has the highest company, best road, best infrastructure, best economy, 24/7 power supply, and free internet all courtesy of Agulu fraud Obi.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
sanwo olu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Ajuri ngalielie is a fraudster
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by just4fun(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12
LegendHero:

Can you shot da Bleep up for once and reason with ur brain n not ur anus ?

Even outsiders know beta Dan ur squared empty head !!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by UptownVibes(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12
Edoreborn:
Na real almost,, apocalypse..Great movie
That movie was really great. I've watched like 3x

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Seunpapa65: 8:20pm On Feb 12
Omor naija ordinary light

2 Likes

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Rexymania(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12
Walai this shii is funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by AfonjaScud: 8:39pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:
Africans knows.

Fact is that Nigeria sacrificed a life time real change opportunity on a tribalism alter.

Trash !
Wise Nigerians knew better and dodged the bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by sukar886: 8:41pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc
A create of cold henelken for you

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:43pm On Feb 12
AfonjaScud:

Trash !
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song 😃

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by mytime24(f): 8:45pm On Feb 12
Almost got d dollar 💰

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by tsdarkside(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12
haha....with obi nigeria go win fifa world cup....

you igbos funny no be small....😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:05pm On Feb 12
tsdarkside:
haha....with obi nigeria go win fifa world cup....

you igbos funny no be small....😂😂
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Whalis: 9:10pm On Feb 12
MadmanObi:

1 cedis is actually 10000 cedis in actual sense of it,so how is that more value than naira? You people just like to open your mouth and condemn Nigeria even when it's not Necessary
Not true. It is 100.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12
Almost got Light. cheesy

See the way Dem dey Yab Nigerians o. 😄😄
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by obiekunie01: 9:14pm On Feb 12
LegendHero:

sometimes whn I read comments from nonentities like you i just shake my head.

first you have never been to anambra state, you cant even locate anambra on the map but you still spew rubbish you are told to spew on social media.

peter obi set up anambra state to the level that no state in Nigeria can ever match - NOT EVEN LAGOS.

education: the legacy peter obi set in education in anambra is what other governors has been benefiting since he left office. other governors can attest to that.
Peter obi made it a must that every child must attend free primary and secondary education in anambra state and he went further and subsidized education levies in all private primary and secondary schools. to date, anambra still enjoys free quality education in all government primary and secondary school. go and verify!

security: before peter obi became governor of anambra state, by 4.30pm, everyone will be running home bc if bad boys catch you, your name will be sorry. armed robbery, kidnapping, thieves, etc were running amok allover the state. banks close by 3pm, schools close by 2pm, it was a total state capture by criminals. when obi became governor, he clear the state of criminals within 6 months!

Health: should i talk about health? are you even aware that obi was the first to initiate free quality healthcare for children and the elderly in every local government hospital which he set up in every local government in the state and that legacy is still on till date! go and verify!

pensioners: anambra state is the first state to digitize pension in Nigeria unde peter obi - Federal government copied PTAD from anambra state pension model tell me when you last heard that pension is owed in anambra state?? go and verify!

Obi left so many legacies in anambra that we are everly very grateful to him to date! we gave him land slide vote in anambra state because of the wonderful work he did for us.

WE JUST ALLOW UNA TO DEY FOOL UNA SELF WITH USELESS PROPAGANDA OVER PETER OBI AND WHAT HE WOULD AVE DONE FOR NIGERIA - LAST LAST NA UNA LOSE WOEFULLY!

EBIN PAWAOO!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by ClearFlair: 9:19pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:
Africans knows.

Do they know? Tribal bigots don't have fully functional brains. It is natural selection that will take care of them so sane people thrive

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by MadmanObi(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12
Whalis:

Not true. It is 100.

4 zero was removed from cedis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Tochi360: 9:23pm On Feb 12
LegendHero:

Abeg talk about something else,this one don cast joor grin grin

If You provide quality social welfare for the people, insecurity will be a minor topic. Obi provided good governance for Anambra which resulted in ANAMBRA State being ranked most safest State in Nija by the IGP back to back under Obi.

If You like cry and wail Obi from now till eternity, nothing will change the reality We live in. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba agrees that Tinubu is a MAXIMUM FAILURE,A FULL SCALE DISASTER,AN EPITOME OF DISAPPOINTMENT grin grin

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498135-18-major-achievements-peter-obi-melt-hearts/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by obiekunie01: 9:30pm On Feb 12
when he said he will continue from where buhari stopped, i never knew he meant it.

I THOUGHT HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC - I EVEN LAUGHED OVER IT. . .

Now he has made buhari to look so intelligent.

ALMOST, Never kills a bird. Never. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:40pm On Feb 12
AfonjaScud:

Trash !
shocked

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂
Dodged a bullet for a RPG

9 Likes

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Whalis: 9:40pm On Feb 12
MadmanObi:

4 zero was removed from cedis
Bros na two zero. I follow international politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Leaders Vow To Resist Attempt To Remove Oyegun / Nigeria Emerges New Chair Of Gulf Of Guinea Commission / Bayelsa West: Aleibiri Kingdom Endorses Seriake Dickson For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.