Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) (34553 Views)

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by engrpheleeks(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Flew:
May the peace of the Lord be upon anyone reading this message. Please friends, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. I have ulcer but due to lack of money I can't buy my medication pls help me with any little you can. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Account: Angellah
G.T.Bank
Do you beg for a living?
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by DOM7: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Short gun! Vote wisely!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by ibechris(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Australian abi Igbo Australian students ? Pls correct yourself....

One day,u will call ur father and mother igbo for voting Obi and Datti.

Since tribalism has eaten ur brain that u can't decipher between Nigeria survival and tribalism.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Gossipninja: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Morphinne:

Zombie, you just gave out your name to someone else grin
I think it’s a typo because we all know who the certified wailing wailers are grin grin
Pele, 2023 no far again, Oju e a bo grin

Drugnubu BATstard. Your cry they load like DVD.

Ewedu guzzling Afonja
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Gossipninja: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Mrmb:

No one can know one better than one's people, even his anambra people gave said they don't want him. Make these ones that were told by a paid Nigerian to hold banner come and vote him na. If they are asked a thing about Obi, they won't be able to answer

Shut up.

Drugnubu BATstard
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Gossipninja: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Slurity:
They are fools. Obi cote deserve a vote to lead even a local government say less a nation

Try to learn English first.

Ode
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Gossipninja: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2022
heysquare:

One ibo guy bring banner call others to join him taken picture. Yeye people alws dey look for false hope

Una no get Yoruba for Australia?

Wailing wailer
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Gossipninja: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Lol he begged his friends to take pictures with his poster. White people are respectful and will often do the needful. Ask them about their own prime minister's plans...they are clueless lol

Eyia. Stop wailing
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Slurity(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Try to learn English first.

Ode
Baba e lode, Iyalaya e ponu. Omo ale jatijati. Go and support people that hates you been successfully.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
That black guy to the left has infected those oyinbo kids with Zombidient virus
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by IAMPEDRO: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2022
It takes those standing upright to help others stand well.

Young people should invest or go into a long term business now when we are young. You can earn even from your expenses.

Just message me on WhatsApp for more info 08112947090

This is for everyone.
Good morning.

I am Efosa Pedro
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by kamiyurl: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2022
thanks people of Australia, soon ye shall join us in celebrating peter obi succession to the seat of presidency.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:
They aren’t eligible to vote but we hear the message loud and clear. Peter Obi is Loved all the way from Australia!
nice one
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Shaabi: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2022
favour32:

Then, why are you obsessed with PETER OBI if he can't win?
please can you respond to my DM? Please. Or you can respond to me in a dead thread please.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Invitationn: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

IPOB Australia.

Ode
grin grin
How cheap. Geez!
Australian students indeed cheesy
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Invitationn: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:
One Nigerian don go convince them to do this grin grin grin grin grin
The IPOB miscreant is in the picture grin
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by geniusaustin(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Some should tell them the truth that, they are advocating for a political minion who stands No chance!

That even if elections were conducted 10X, he won’t still emerge has winner.

One can also use Davido, which I believe they know, as a typical example for them to know how unpopular Peter is. Davido is more popular, and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president, than the minion that they holding his banner!

Ignorance at its peak!

YES, OBI WILL NOT WIN.
ALL WE NEED IS AN INTERNATIONAL DRUG PROFESSOR, GRAND FATHER AND PRESIDENT OF LAGOS! IDIOT...
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by TheSourcerer: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tegabadguy:
nice one
Random text to remind you to smile smiley, i wish you the best of the day smiley
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by kelly72: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Some should tell them the truth that, they are advocating for a political minion who stands No chance!

One can also use Davido, which I believe they know, as a typical example for them to know how unpopular Peter is. Davido is more popular, and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president, than the minion that they holding his banner!

Ignorance at its peak!

While you are advocating for a mere robber who kept stealing public money until he was struck with parkinson disease and who now wears diapers and talks balablu bulaba everywhere. Can't you see your curse is deep?
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!
He's a political minion but you spend more time talking about him than you spend talking about your ancient fossil of a balablu candidate
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Patanla:
One ibo guy bring banner call others to join him taken picture. Yeye people alws dey look for false hopeow

May I know the reason why you guys always make it seem only the Igbos support Peter Obi?
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:
One Nigerian don go convince them to do this grin grin grin grin grin
The crazy thing is that all foreigners who I know who are conversant with Nigerian politics are rooting for Peter Obi, it's only miscreants who are supporting Tinubu
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Obi Datti all d way forward
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Random text to remind you to smile smiley, i wish you the best of the day smiley
okay
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!
Because he’s Igbo or why?
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Look at the great human on the extreme right. It is obvious to the most fooolish that those white’s don’t know anything about Tinubu's history. Tinubu is a mediocre who isn’t even popular in Nigeria not to mention far away Australia. What has happened to your cerebral abilities? Are you so consumed and deluded that you can’t even see ?

This is exactly why it has been said that the number of votes Tinubu gets will show the number of insane people in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode And His Wife After His Release From Prison / Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Oshiomhole Tipped To Replace Oyegun As APC Chairman, As Buhari Backtracks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.