Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) (1195 Views)

See Photos Of Brazilian Dancers Parade Their Assets In Sparkly G-strings Pant / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Brazilians love their Havaianas, it is a very nice brand that makes these beach slippers aka bathroom slippers and the Havaianas are more expensive, Brazilians wear these slippers wherever they go, to work and even to banks, I mean everywhere, so what do you think guys?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/check-out-expensive-prices-of-brazilian.html?m=1

Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
50 reais is 4k naira grin
Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Not expensive just much demand in it a smart business man like me will hit China and import them down to Brazil and sell it for 20 or 30 making massive money undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
See these ones 90reais grin

Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Not expensive just much demand in it a smart business man like me will hit China and import them down to Brazil and sell it for 20 or 30 making massive money undecided

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
yes naw
Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
See these ones 90reais grin
you can get this in cheaper more cheaper than what you have now based on is China ship it down to Brazil grin cheesy get an advertising company boom! Ur on soft lit oh!!
Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you can get this in cheaper more cheaper than what you have now based on is China ship it down to Brazil grin cheesy get an advertising company boom! Ur on soft lit oh!!

That's true, we Mostly buy from aliexpress here.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

That's true, we Mostly buy from aliexpress here.
how can i get Brazil visa
Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
how can i get Brazil visa

You can apply if you have a good bank statement.
Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Ballzproblem2: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
that means I fit use this one get babes o
Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
that means I fit use this one get babes o

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You can apply if you have a good bank statement.
okey

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening To Mention Button / How To Convert A Lesbian / Is This A Sign A Woman Is Interested In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.