Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) (23728 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hurray! The Lord's Chosen is 20!
All Glory , thanks and Worship to the Great GOD of CHOSEN!
Only GOD can Do this! To GOD be the Glory!
It's From Chosen to Heaven!!
I AM A CHOSEN!!oh you attend that overzealous church

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by PhonesNG: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Praise God

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Gipre(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
I Am A Chosen, Who Are You? You This Yahoo Boy.
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by womenareapezz: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
christaddicted:

I was thinking you made this post. How come Op did it before you. Anyway, I celebrate grace.
both are one!
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by olumzzz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
PhonesNG:

You can't prove that, if you don't want to help then walk away. Don't discourage those who may want to. You don't know what people are passing through
We shouldn't be encouraging begging.
If he needs a job, make he tell us what he does and people can help him with that.
If he offers a service, people here can patronize him.
Let's encourage people to work.
Teach a man to fish, don't give him a fish

4 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Asstrax: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
I AM A CHOSEN!!
gods of chosen is not the real God, stop worshipping false gods.

Come to Jesus Christ, Worship Jehovah(Yaweh) through His Son Jesus Christ. Lazarus Muoka won't take u to heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by dealslip(f): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
betshopagent:
Congrats but its a hell being neighbours to Lord chosen church. They don't respect other people's privacy.noise 24hrs.they basically behaves like animals

Though I don't subscribe to you calling people animals however I can attest to the fact that Chosen doesn't respect people's privacy. They started off my street in Ilasamaja and we had a running battle with them. The landlord's association had to force their landlord to eject them. Come back at 9pm and have no access to your house because they have blocked everyone:s gate and this went on almost everyday and for years.

6 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by themanderon: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Obi never go Chosen o

Who says? He has been there severally during some of the crusades they held recently.
The God of Chosen is so great, Congrats. Only God can truly do this.

5 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Honestfrend: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
sad
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Cansalinda: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
betshopagent:
Congrats but its a hell being neighbours to Lord chosen church. They don't respect other people's privacy.noise 24hrs.they basically behaves like animals

You are absolutely right. So sometime I wonder what in the God sake they teach them in that church

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chosen is 20 years this year... Hallelujah... nobody can stop the plan of God... Hallelujah

3 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Excelxpress: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Peter obi go de there live and direct . Who wan bet am grin

PRESIDO himself

3 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by betshopagent(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
dealslip:

Though I don't subscribe to you calling people animals however I can attest to the fact that Chosen doesn't respect people's privacy. They started off my street in Ilasamaja and we had a running battle with them. The landlord's association had to force their landlord to eject them. Come back at 9pm and have no access to your house because they have blocked everyone:s gate and this went on almost everyday and for years.
a chosen church is at the back of my hauz.programmes morning n night almost everyday.we don't go court tire.they are simply heartless .Its only Animals that behave a such.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congratulations! The church of Jesus will keep moving on

3 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=MrBanner post=119162303]
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by betshopagent(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Cansalinda:

You are absolutely right. So sometime I wonder what in the God sake they teach them in that church
they have succeeded in making my neighborhood partially deaf.I can sleep under a working Engine like this

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Blake755: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
The only Church wey their members dey wear lemon coverall as bulletproof like Traffic wardens grin while their pastor dey Use armoured car with body guards grin grin. Very funny people.
Well said[b][/b]
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Kajaard: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
christaddicted:

I was thinking you made this post. How come Op did it before you. Anyway, I celebrate grace.

They are one and the same person.

That Righteousness dude has several monikers which he uses to create threads so he can post comments with his multiple monikers.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
PhonesNG:

You can't prove that, if you don't want to help then walk away. Don't discourage those who may want to. You don't know what people are passing through

You're talking too much, you just want get the girl attention and it's get annoying
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by daygee12: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
I AM A CHOSEN!!

Dramatic people, I can now see why u behave like this

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by daygee12: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
christaddicted:

Na same person
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chee59:

Send him money then.
If you've stayed 5 years on this forum, you'll discover some of them have multiple accounts dedicated to begging.

He is trying to get your attention not that he has anytging to offer if you were a guy who made that statement he would have passed
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
oa
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Savagr(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
PhonesNG:

Have human sympathy, it won't kill you
kat away you
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Annalise20(f): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
kenny714433:
undecided

So chosen is just 20 years, and you wouldn't stop hating the mother church that probably birth your mushroom business centre...

Next time when you see any post concerning Catholic Church, just cut cap for the church. They have seen the bad and good days. At some point, they had to take up the bad deed to preserve what you have today as Christianity.

Earlier today, you were calling the Pope anti-christ/end time actor, a name most of you have given to all the popes yet there's no end to time.

My dear don't mind them ooo
From Catholic church they migrated to Watchman and from that he "got" a calling and opened his own "church"
Those talking bad about the Catholic Church should desist from such after all we dey our dey

P. S
If you like insult me or "quote" one scripture for me na u sabi
Spread love to the world
Not hate
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness1 with different monikers.
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Obi never go Chosen o
What is this one saying?
Den din really leave you behind.
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Villa12(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Danniedpastor:

What is this one saying?
Den din really leave you behind.
He never go cele sef grin
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by MrCover: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
All The Best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.