Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) (23737 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by adonainana: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nigeria church church church, mosque mosque mosque

Nothing else, the average dream of any Nigerian youth is to run away from the country to do whatever job whichever country he finds himself. Same job he can never do in nigeria

Omo something needs to happen to this country asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
betshopagent:
Congrats but its a hell being neighbours to Lord chosen church. They don't respect other people's privacy.noise 24hrs.they basically behaves like animals

Even having their members as neighbors would wear you out.
Talking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Africa my Africa.
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Pat081: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
kenny714433:
undecided

So chosen is just 20 years, and you wouldn't stop hating the mother church that probably birth your mushroom business centre...

Next time when you see any post concerning Catholic Church, just cut cap for the church. They have seen the bad and good days. At some point, they had to take up the bad deed to preserve what you have today as Christianity.

Earlier today, you were calling the Pope anti-christ/end time actor, a name most of you have given to all the popes yet there's no end to time.

God bless Catholic Church all over the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chujin and their deceptive aprons. Two of my cousins died of sickness whilst wearing their apron.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKXF1XBRl4

This guy man has amassed so much billions from his gullible followers.

He is living his dream life, while his members are looking for financial breakthrough.

No be juju be that.

3 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweet
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lmao. Bullet proof vest church.
Church of clowns. 20 years of clownery and mass brainwashing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
20 years of scam no easy

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
christaddicted:

I was thinking you made this post. How come Op did it before you. Anyway, I celebrate grace.
Same person grin
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 12:34am On Dec 15, 2022
I used to pass the front of this church to my Primary School Dabitos in 99 then .....It was a Catholic Charismatic Renewal Church then God bless them sha ....The rarte at which it grew amazed me

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Yoruba people dey go this church?
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:13am On Dec 15, 2022
betshopagent:
a chosen church is at the back of my hauz.programmes morning n night almost everyday.we don't go court tire.they are simply heartless .Its only Animals that behave a such.

U need to take it really violent with them to have peace.
I remember when I was in Lagos, this stupid cursed church beside my house always disturbing me every Friday night with their useless vigil.
I tormented their lives till they set up meeting to settle peacefully. If u like call me demon, that’s not my problem, but u won’t say I will not sleep well and do your program peacefully.
I moved my generator towards the side of their program and removed the silencer to make sure they will know no peace, I throw stones at them one night and the pastor began to curse, I cursed him back and I finally reported them to lasepa.
I had a connection at lasepa and they came to lock up the church

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 3:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations to my dad's church.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Menclothing: 3:45am On Dec 15, 2022
Choosen
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by God2man2again(m): 5:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by faceLAGOS: 5:25am On Dec 15, 2022
I detest Nigerian Christians!
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Hussein035: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Nice job Chosen.

Many are preparing to choose a wife as we read this news.
Here is my advice for you:

Marry a young virgin woman (18 -23) or else, you will regret marrying in this life.

Never marry a woman above 23. Many girls above this age are suffering from one serious disease or the other. You don't want to use your hard earned money to treat a woman disease. Do you?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin. Better to suffer to find a virgin and have a lasting peaceful home than to marry any of the readily available girls and train another man's child.

I will advise you print this out and keep it very safe for your children until they grow up to 30 years, so that your children can realize that you were very foolish when you were young for them to understand why they may not find husband since your daughters will choose hookup as a full-time job

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2022
dem church
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by elonize(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2022
kenny714433:
undecided

So chosen is just 20 years, and you wouldn't stop hating the mother church that probably birth your mushroom business centre...

Next time when you see any post concerning Catholic Church, just cut cap for the church. They have seen the bad and good days. At some point, they had to take up the bad deed to preserve what you have today as Christianity.

Earlier today, you were calling the Pope anti-christ/end time actor, a name most of you have given to all the popes yet there's no end to time.

mother church... Like no church existed bfor catholic church...wetin dem don brain wash una with since childhood... All d apostles were Catholic.. Give it a rest..Ethiopian was a Christian, king Nimrod was a Christian .dis was thousands of years bfor d Catholic church was formed

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by felixzo1(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hurray! The Lord's Chosen is 20!
All Glory , thanks and Worship to the Great GOD of CHOSEN!
Only GOD can Do this! To GOD be the Glory!
It's From Chosen to Heaven!!
I AM A CHOSEN!!
church business is good business. The easiest way to get rich in Nigeria
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Nice job Chosen.

Marry a young virgin woman (18 -23) or else, you will regret marrying in this life.

Never marry a woman above 23. Many girls above this age are suffering from one serious disease or the other. You don't want to use your hard earned money to treat a woman disease. Do you?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin. Better to suffer to find a virgin and have a lasting peaceful home than to marry any of the readily available girls and train another man's child.
Some of owner here de reason as though na RELAXER full owner brain!! FOOL!
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by felixzo1(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Nice job Chosen.

I agree with you to some degree but the problem with that virginity ends on weddings night and does not guarantee faithfulness after marriage. What is guarantee is you are the first to open the gate. People change, faithfulness is individual discipline and principle
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2022
elonize:
mother church... Like no church existed bfor catholic church...wetin dem don brain wash una with since childhood... All d apostles were Catholic.. Give it a rest..Ethiopian was a Christian, king Nimrod was a Christian .dis was thousands of years bfor d Catholic church was formed

Mention the church that existed before Catholic Church.
During the Apostles time, there was just church and not denomination. The church of Rome later turned out to be the present day Catholic Church and was headed by Apostle Peter.
After his execution, he was laid to rest in today's St. Peters Basilica, Rome and the leadership of the church was transferred to Linus (Anacletus).
He was the second pope after Peter.
Rome is not Nigeria that doesn't know what happened 10 years ago, all these were written in scrolls and arts and most exist in archives in the Vatican.
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by elonize(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2022
kenny714433:

Mention the church that existed before Catholic Church.
During the Apostles time, there was just church and not denomination. The church of Rome later turned out to be the present day Catholic Church and was headed by Apostle Peter.
After his execution, he was laid to rest in today's St. Peters Basilica, Rome and the leadership of the church was transferred to Linus (Anacletus).
He was the second pope after Peter.
Rome is not Nigeria that doesn't know what happened 10 years ago, all these were written in scrolls and arts and most exist in archives in the Vatican.
peter was a roman citizen,n e was killed in Rome..I don mention Christians...did u really tink dat d church is a building undecided
King nimrod nkor...u guys just want to take d glory...
Again d break out frm Catholic church was because una dey very misleading, its still happening till date
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by felixzo1(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2022
elonize:
sir can you educate us with reference where you are privilege to have such information .( books and historical writing etc) not hear say. For what I know the church existing for more that 1500 years without any form of division, it was called the church, not Catholic church or any name. The mother church was only referred to as the Catholic after the separation .and they have been more than a million separations since. A lot raise and fall. the Pentecostal movement has been present in Nigeria for less than a 100 years.the Catholic church had survived through the most difficult times in human history and has a solid foundation to continue. Most churches begin to face trials when the founding fathers pass on.there is a strong indication it will happen to lords chosen too building a church around a single powerful man of God is bad for the growth of the church in the long term.
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by dealslip(f): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2022
betshopagent:
a chosen church is at the back of my hauz.programmes morning n night almost everyday.we don't go court tire.they are simply heartless .Its only Animals that behave a such.
grin grin grin walahi those people almost made some landlords commit murder. They always act like they are being victimized and that riles me. One of the landlords had to shoot in the air before he could leave his house. Because they had blocked the gate and he could not even drive out of his house.
You can't drive out if you have to go out, you can't drive in when you return from work. They start showing aggression when people complain. Honestly as a Christian organization, they are poor examples of Christ

3 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by elonize(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2022
felixzo1:
sir can you educate us with reference where you are privilege to have such information .( books and historical writing etc) not hear say. For what I know the church existing for more that 1500 years without any form of division, it was called the church, not Catholic church or any name. The mother church was only referred to as the Catholic after the separation .and they have been more than a million separations since. A lot raise and fall. the Pentecostal movement has been present in Nigeria for less than a 100 years.the Catholic church had survived through the most difficult times in human history and has a solid foundation to continue. Most churches begin to face trials when the founding fathers pass on.there is a strong indication it will happen to lords chosen too building a church around a single powerful man of God is bad for the growth of the church in the long term.
the end of Nimrod’s empire

Historians believe that Sargon the Great’s dynasty controlled Mesopotamia for a century and a half, that he died in 2215 BC, and that the subjects in his empire revolted upon hearing of his death. Two of Sargon’s sons succeeded him with short reigns. After which, his empire decayed, and the Elamites destroyed the remnants of his empire.
So frm wat u know.u guys now changed d name to Catholic church... U r even mentioning ups n downs..
Catholic church dat murdered ppo who didn't accept their teachings..
Der is no way ppo wud stay in a place DAT teaches d opposite of d Bible n has paganism in their practices
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Nice job Chosen.

See opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.