Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. (2248 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / Top 5 Most Anticipated 5G Smartphones You Would Definitely See In 2019 / Pls Help!!! My Android Is Showing battery Temperature Low, Fail Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by 11Anonymous(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2022
I use Nearby share a lot. Still surprised why people use Xender this age
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by AndroidAI(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Miracood2:

You need to dead this mentality. You think someone using a Samsung s21 can't afford an iPhone? Funny and annoying at the same time.

Samsung s21 is half the price of iPhone 14... So yes, he might not be able to afford it!!

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Elxandre(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
drizzypat:
I don't see the need for the comparison

It's 2022 no one does this anymore,simply use what you are cool with and go with that .In my case I use both and I can say they all have thier perks, apple offer more streamline fluid experience with respect to its amazing ecosystem[ if you get a hold of its macbook,watch and others], it's way better in video too..on the other hand android are for the geeks cus it gives you access to a many gimmicks and mods that can help tweak your phone to what you want..

So I'll just simply say

Whatever rocks your boat!!!
Rest bro.
Iphones can't even multi-task while on whstapp video calls. grin

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by DaInferno(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
sunshineV:
If I have the money, I'll go for the pixel 7 pro.
aswear to ghad
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by gotnel: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
How much would I have love any phone that was produced in Nigeria or even Africa with whatever browser it work with.
It is good to praise whatever you have and such things is working well for whatever reason you intend it to do.
No one should ever feel inferior about the type of phone he or she is using.
I phone is good
Android phone is good
No worries about what the next person is using
Mind what you have and it services you very well.
God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by drizzypat: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Elxandre:

Rest bro.
Iphones can't even multi-task while on whstapp video calls. grin
y would u wonna Multitask wen on a video?.

Focus bruh!!

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Elxandre(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
sunshineV:
If I have the money, I'll go for the pixel 7 pro.
Go for the s23 ultra sis. kiss
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by RealEzee(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Onyeka90210:
They both have their strengths and weakness,
I love the flexibility of the android, but I also like the simplicity of the IOS(smoother experience)
Android for work and business
IOS for gaming and photos
M1 iPad dey enter my eye sha
Can’t do without either grin
haba ios for gaming? grin dey play
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Rareoil(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
AndroidAI:

Samsung s21 is half the price of iPhone 14... So yes, he might not be able to afford it!!

Samsung s21 is 2 years older so of course it has to be cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Rareoil(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Why are apple fan boys attacking OP for sharing his opinion.

For me one of reasons I don't want iPhone is how locked their ecosystem is, you can send files from Windows PC to iPhone.

You have to buy a separate charger to charge your device.

You can sideload apps from other app stores.

No file manager

Basic functionalities like shipping down to download progress is no where.

Omo the list plenty, I like iPhone but I won't allow my phone to restrict my life.

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by AndroidAI(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Rareoil:

Samsung s21 is 2 years older so of course it has to be cheaper.

Still doesn't discard the fact that he can't afford an iPhone 14.

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Rareoil(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
AndroidAI:

Still doesn't discard the fact that he can't afford an iPhone 14.

Lol can you??

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by AndroidAI(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Rareoil:

Lol can you??

I can. But it wouldn't be a wise purchase since my Redmi is serving me quite well. I initially wanted the iPhone 14 for the camera, but got a DSLR camera instead.
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2022
AndroidAI:

I can. But it wouldn't be a wise purchase since my Redmi is serving me quite well. I initially wanted the iPhone 14 for the camera, but got a DSLR camera instead.

Which Redmi is serving u well? undecided

Redmi that's not even up to 200k

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by AndroidAI(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Miracood2:

Which Redmi is serving u well? undecided

Redmi that's not even up to 200k

The question is if I can afford an iPhone 14, which is Yes! For someone that drives an Acura MDX, what's an iPhone? angry

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by drizzypat: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wow tussle of wealth here..

Op see what u caused
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Elxandre(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
drizzypat:
Wow tussle of wealth here..

Op see what u caused
Lmao. I can't laugh �
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by KennethEnyi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
That’s because you can only afford android
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by KennethEnyi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
neonly:
Personally I don't like iPhones honestly I still prefery HTC all d way

Ode HTC no even Dey again sef

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by KennethEnyi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Useless argument, one that’s dead. It’s about choice not hype

Android users steady try to downplay the worth of the iPhone but we all know who’s boss. If you prefer the android, that’s fine but don’t try to make others look stupid for preferring iPhones.

Until you roll out your own phone and operating system for us to use and vet, stop trying to ridicule the amazing creation called the iphone.

You’re just a consumer at the bottom of the food chain and contributed nothing into the creation of the phone you’re using so stop taking glory for your preference for it.

As amazing as the Benz is, there are loads of people who don’t dig it and prefer Toyota; Reason: CHOICE

Please use your phone and allow us to rest.

AC bitter as Guinness stout is, some people still prefer it to Heineken

Stop judging A with the standards of B. We like the iOS, you can’t force iOS to have Android features to suit your desires.

Guy trust me nobody in their right senses will ever pick Toyota over Benz it’s just not possible
Except if the person doesn’t have the money
Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by neonly: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Ode HTC no even Dey again sef

Bastard child without a father go call yur father ode oloruburiku omo
useless and worthless yhing
Retarded child
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Henuell(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2022
gotnel:
How much would I have love any phone that was produced in Nigeria or even Africa with whatever browser it work with.
It is good to praise whatever you have and such things is working well for whatever reason you intend it to do.
I phone is good
Android phone is good
God bless your hustle.

Legit write up bro

2 Likes

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Bossman(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Well said. Folks should use whatever works for them. It's such a senseless argument!

gotnel:
I phone is good
Android phone is good
God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by KennethEnyi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
neonly:

Bastard child without a father go call yur father ode oloruburiku omo
useless and worthless yhing
Retarded child

E pain am
HTC no dey again
Mumu
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Elxandre(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Guy trust me nobody in their right senses will ever pick Toyota over Benz it’s just not possible
Except if the person doesn’t have the money
Simple!!!
You know people actually buy prados/lexuses over Mercedes right?
Anyway a flagship android is also a benz in this conversion grin
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Abbeytoy(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2022
I like iPhone so much, but I don't think I can do without android.

I have both but I use android almost all the time, even my android theme is that of iPhone 12.

Both devices are good and I don't think there should be debate on which is better.

1 Like

Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by Elxandre(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2022
Abbeytoy:
I like iPhone so much, but I don't think I can do without android.

I have both but I use android almost all the time, even my android theme is that of iPhone 12.

Both devices are good and I don't think there should be debate on which is better.
Most guys have a supporting android in the background to be frank. grin
Ii find it hard managing two phones else I would do the same.
Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by sunshineV(f): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Elxandre:

Go for the s23 ultra sis. kiss
I'm hung on pixel. Not my fault really they just tooo good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unsubscribe From Sms Premium Service 4040 / Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... / A New OTA Update Is Now Available For Tecno Camon CX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.