Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Do I Miss The Person That Hurt Me - See The Reasons Here And What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Miss The Person That Hurt Me - See The Reasons Here And What To Do (387 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Hurt Me So Bad / Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Miss The Person That Hurt Me - See The Reasons Here And What To Do by choctee(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Well the psychological explanation for this is quite easy. And knowing the exact reason why you miss someone who has hurt you can and will help you to heal better. With that being said, let’s jump right into it.
The most fundamental reason why we miss someone or something is that once it made us feel good. Our brain functions in a very different way than we might assume. It’s job is to keep you safe and happy at this particular moment. That is all it does.

https://techscoopsng.com/why-do-i-miss-the-person-that-hurt-me/

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Crippled Guy / Them Say I Carry Woman. / UK Pool Week 42 Nap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.