Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. (7192 Views)

Husband Gives Cheating Wife Of 8 Years The Surprise Of Her Life / How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Zeal0000007(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pals wonders shall never end, my woman stays distance off me, but I visit often same with her, infact she prefers me coming over, as we are preparing to settle down together.

One of those days in my apartment during our little gossips, my gal told me about this her neighbour that is into sexing a particular "aboki" guy those ones that patch and sew torn cloths on the streets, I was very shock . she told me she has witness it twice she couldn't believe her eyes.

Infact that she has lost respect and love she had for the gal, how can she stoop so low in having relationship with an aboki, people that barely bath, most of the them are very dirty and smelling, what could have pushed her into that.

Me from where i was, was speechless as well cos I know the gal, this gal in question fine die, fair , very fresh like today bread lol thick with elevated backside, she's indeed my kind of woman, infact the gal too fine and she happened to be Igbo by tribe and she should be 21 to 24yrs still young. I use to see her as someone that is classic because of her dressing whenever I visit my gal, she appears elegant always, no way she couldn't have had better taste for guys, yet I didn't still believe my gal.

on a particular fateful day I went to my gal's place to check on her since her phone was switched off, I didn't see her I decided to wait a little outside. Behold my doubt was cleared while waiting, I saw the So called aboki with his sewing machine coming to the gal's house and no one was around cos it was in the morning but the gal was inside. The gal coming outside sighted me I did as if nothing concern me , I was sighting the gal. After greeting each other she brought some cloths and gave to him, aboki while sewing was entering the room and coming out, to and fro.

I was like make I see the end of this, behold after sewing aboki went inside finally for like 30mins, another neighbour of her's came back saw the sewing machine outside and the owner was no way to be found, the guy just nodded his head and smile in disappointment and looked at me and I smiled back.

After the fun time aboki came out sweating and looking tired, he must have had alot of fun, the charges for the job on the cloths wasn't paid instead the aboki guy with his dirty body had to gift her some money, what I'm I saying ? Of course they're boyfriend and gal friend, I heard he the aboki visits like 2 to 3 times a week.

If someone ever told me someone like that gal ever friended aboki I will doubt, but what's my concern the guy is having fun of his life , with fresh kpekus as u guys call it, what many guys cannot do aboki is doing it lol.

But take home question for me was that ,
1. why stoop that low, despite her beauty , she would have gotten a guy with a flashy car and beautiful things of life, like the way other gals could think.
2.Could it be that this guy is there just to solve her sexual urge problems and available whenever she needs him since he's always on the street ?
3. Could it be that she has a serious boyfriend outside who is not aware of this extra relationship, and providing he daily needs while this one is seriously servicing her ?

4. Could it be that she's trying to solve her fantasy, I learnt that core Muslims like that aboki are uncircumcised perhaps she wanted to have a fair share with experience and then keep one to herself by having uncircumcised dick digging her.
5. Could it be a syndrome problem that she needs to fight against.
6. Could it be that her friends are into it. ?
7. Lastly could it be that she has suffer heartbreak from so-called more responsible and civilized guys so she had to settle for aboki.

Note: pls this post is not to depict or drag any religion or tribe, be civilized in your comments while you share your thoughts and experiences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by ahnie: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
My concern right now is that....2 pure water is now #50 in delta state.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by ahnie: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
This's outrageously outrageous how can 2 sachet water sells for #50

Buharrrri,buharrrri, buharrrri,Bula Blu bula ba

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by saintopus(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Aproko, wetin con concern you??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by ahnie: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Aboki has left the services of obioma and has now started selling pure water.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nigerian women can fu,ck a goat as long as he gives her money that's where most get their std they are carrying.
Imagine she could stoop low to an aboki, aboki wey no deh bath, Aboki wey dey bend down piss like woman, aboki wey deh smell.
Tufiakwa! women!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Zeal0000007(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:
Are u just here to mess up the post, if u have nothing tangible to comment , pls sit back and read other people's comment, I saw how u messed up other people's post, pls shift to one side, na only u dey buy pure water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Op is the said girl your girlfriend, sister or relation Mind your business shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by SenecaTheYonger: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
I've seen this phenomenon before. It's mostly in girls that are dropdead beautiful, almost flawless. There's one next to my compound, very fair Calabar girl, complete body package, from boobs to ass, even her voice is angelic. She's very young too, not more than 18. But this girl doesn't talk to any guy in the neighborhood. She frowns when fresh guys try to talk to her. In fact, you can never see her smiling. But she prefers those aboki's that follow LAWMA. She's extremely friendly with them. If not that they're in motion, they will talk and play for 1 hour straight. I know they would be fucking if not that she's staying with her mom. It's so bizzare.

It's like beauty and the beast syndrome. They have this fatal attraction for their exact opposite. I don't know what cause this.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Zeal0000007(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Braveboi1:
Nigerian women can fu,ck a goat as long as he gives her money that's where most get their std they are carrying.
Imagine she could stoop low to an aboki, aboki wey no deh bath, Aboki wey dey bend down piss like woman, aboki wey deh smell.
Tufiakwa! women!
Bro I said I didn't believe it when my woman told me, cos d gal too fine, some people wey dey patronize ashawo go fit pay up to 100k to have that gal even for one nite cos the gal too fine, with her good shape, fair and fine in complexion, but imagine her stooping so low to having aboki dig her, and she's very happy why her neighbours dey shame for her fellow including women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Zeal0000007(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
I've seen this phenomenon before. It's mostly in girls that are drop that beautiful, almost flawless. There's one next to my compound, very fair calabar girl. Complete body package, from boobs to ass, and very young too, not more than 18. But this girl doesn't talk to any guy in the neighborhood, she only prefers those aboki's that follow LAWMA. She's extremely friendly with them. I know they would be fucking if not that she's staying with her mom. It's so bizzare.

It's like beauty and the beast syndrome. They have this fatal attraction for their exact opposite. I don't know what cause this.
Bro are u serious , say no more kiss cry cool
Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by brain54(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
OP mind your business…

Your eye Dey that your girlfriend friend. Na why you go to that extent Dey pork nose.
Abi you no get work?
Surprise indeed. Aboki no be human being? Leave the girl alone. Na she know wetin she want.

Ashawo man!

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Nonexisting1: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Imagine her taking advantage of an innocent aboki man. This should be a case of rape and abuse. The idiot will be in codedruns charging men 30k per round but she is fuccking aboki without paying shishi. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by waice6571: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zeal0000007:
Are u just here to mess up the post, if u have nothing tangible to comment , pls sit back and read other people's comment, I saw how u messed up other people's post, pls shift to one side, na only u dey buy pure water

Like seriously! Are you expecting people to discuss this silly talk with you? You seems to be more ridiculous than I thought.

Better apply to factory work for quality time engaging job.

19 Likes

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by yellowgarri2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:
Audio Big Madam pray against poverty
Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by blaquebelle: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
See as you sidown analyse another pesin matter finish. Bunch of gossips in a relationship. Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by brain54(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Bad belle…
Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by yellowgarri2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
brain54:

Bad belle…
we dey buy pure water too. She should stop promoting poverty
Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by brain54(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
yellowgarri2:
we dey buy pure water too. She should stop promoting poverty
How is that statement promoting poverty…

Pls explain sir.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by ahnie: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
yellowgarri2:
How ironic cheesy
Someone sent this to me now on WhatsApp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by ahnie: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
yellowgarri2:
How ironic cheesy
Someone sent this to me now on WhatsApp
David olaniyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
The only thing wey dey surprise for this story be say, how the gal take dey get torn clothes every time. If you had said the aboki came in straight it would have been understandable but he first sew some clothes common

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
You should be more concerned about your girlfriend who wasn't at her house in the morning and had her phone switched off.

Beauty dey date aboki, una dey wail , if she goes for a rich guy you will still call her gold digger or olosho. No one broke shame a man as much as his fellow men.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by yellowgarri2(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zeal0000007:
Pals wonders shall never end, my woman stays distance off me, but I visit often same with her, infact she prefers me coming over, as we are preparing to settle down together.

One of those days in my apartment during our little gossips, my gal told me about this her neighbour that is into sexing a particular "aboki" guy those ones that patch and sew torn cloths on the streets, I was very shock . she told me she has witness it twice she couldn't believe her eyes.

Infact that she has lost respect and love she had for the gal, how can she stoop so low in having relationship with an aboki, people that barely bath, most of the them are very dirty and smelling, what could have pushed her into that.

Me from where i was, was speechless as well cos I know the gal, this gal in question fine die, fair , very fresh like today bread lol thick with elevated backside, she's indeed my kind of woman, infact the gal too fine and she happened to be Igbo by tribe and she should be 21 to 24yrs still young. I use to see her as someone that is classic because of her dressing whenever I visit my gal, she appears elegant always, no way she couldn't have had better taste for guys, yet I didn't still believe my gal.

on a particular fateful day I went to my gal's place to check on her since her phone was switched off, I didn't see her I decided to wait a little outside. Behold my doubt was cleared while waiting, I saw the So called aboki with his sewing machine coming to the gal's house and no one was around cos it was in the morning but the gal was inside. The gal coming outside sighted me I did as if nothing concern me , I was sighting the gal. After greeting each other she brought some cloths and gave to him, aboki while sewing was entering the room and coming out, to and fro.

I was like make I see the end of this, behold after sewing aboki went inside finally for like 30mins, another neighbour of her's came back saw the sewing machine outside and the owner was no way to be found, the guy just nodded his head and smile in disappointment and looked at me and I smiled back.

After the fun time aboki came out sweating and looking tired, he must have had alot of fun, the charges for the job on the cloths wasn't paid instead the aboki guy with his dirty body had to gift her some money, what I'm I saying ? Of course they're boyfriend and gal friend, I heard he the aboki visits like 2 to 3 times a week.

If someone ever told me someone like that gal ever friended aboki I will doubt, but what's my concern the guy is having fun of his life , with fresh kpekus as u guys call it, what many guys cannot do aboki is doing it lol.

But take home question for me was that ,
1. why stoop that low, despite her beauty , she would have gotten a guy with a flashy car and beautiful things of life, like the way other gals could think.
2.Could it be that this guy is there just to solve her sexual urge problems and available whenever she needs him since he's always on the street ?
3. Could it be that she has a serious boyfriend outside who is not aware of this extra relationship, and providing he daily needs while this one is seriously servicing her ?

4. Could it be that she's trying to solve her fantasy, I learnt that core Muslims like that aboki are uncircumcised perhaps she wanted to have a fair share with experience and then keep one to herself by having uncircumcised dick digging her.
5. Could it be a syndrome problem that she needs to fight against.
6. Could it be that her friends are into it. ?
7. Lastly could it be that she has suffer heartbreak from so-called more responsible and civilized guys so she had to settle for aboki.

Note: pls this post is not to depict or drag any religion or tribe, be civilized in your comments while you share your thoughts and experiences.
every woman get price. Aboki is human with blood running through his veins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by detectivejones: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Could it be the said aboki has jazz'd the girl?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by ahnie: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Persephone1:
You should be more concerned about your girlfriend who wasn't at her house in the morning and had her phone switched off.

Beauty dey date aboki, una dey wail , if she goes for a rich guy you will still call her gold digger or olosho. No one broke shame a man as much as his fellow men.
Nne this table you wantu shake so has tiri legs.
No make bros go dey look his babe one kain one kain o.
No spoil relationship o cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
I wonder who was servicing your girlfriend that morning while you sat outside like a bitch PMSL!

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Zeal0000007(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:

lol I trust my babe die. Though never swear for any woman cool smiley grin
Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by tayo60(f): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Some girls don't just get class, na only beauty dem get.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Zeal0000007(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dimples2022:
I wonder who was servicing your girlfriend that morning while you sat outside like a bitch PMSL!
Are u trying to be funny, or u are trying to insult yourself ?? Na ur type dey vuck aboki, get out
Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by ahnie: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zeal0000007:
lol I trust my babe die. Though never swear for any woman cool smiley grin
Hope you won't mind a prank bn played on her to test her loyalty....I swear you go cry taya that day.

My guy do not be overly confident cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:

His mumu no too much? Him go babe house in the morning no meet am, phone don off. And he dey there dey ask himself jamb questions about another babe.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / I Am In Love With My Cousin / How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.