Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (682404 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (1887) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 3:42pm On May 16
⚡Russian Iskander missile strikes on 302nd Anti-Aircraft Missile Regiment of Ukrainian Army in Kharkiv region.

A protected command post and ammunition depot were hit.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 3:43pm On May 16
⚡Rocket impact in Shlomi, Israel.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 3:44pm On May 16
erniok:

The link was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing.
You might want to watch this as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLLP9FTF3Nc?feature=shared
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by StudyBarn: 3:49pm On May 16
DystopianMuse:

It's basically a duopoly between Boeing and Airbus. Even their master China can't crack the code (talkless of Russia - slave)😹. They should even start from manufacturing jet engines first.
Airplanes ain't automobiles were when China can't crack ICE upon all the espionage. They quickly went to cheap and low quality EV manufacturing

You are for all intents and purposes an illiterate, you've surely never picked up a pamphlet nevermind a book in your miserable life. Let's move on to some schooling.

China could crack and cracked internal combustion engines but why spend all that money chasing legacy manufacturers who already produce millions of export ICE vehicles in China under joint ventures with Chinese Auto manufacturers. China rightly calculated it can gain market share, expertise and supply chain in a future technology. Today the west is playing catch up and losing market share in Electric cars and battery technology in the largest Auto market in the world (China).

China's nascent commercial airline is proceeding quite fine, COMAC just delivered it's first set of narrow body aircraft the C919, it's widebody aircraft (C939) is due in 3 years, with technology transfer from Russia and comingling of the military-industrial, the production is inevitable; While Boeing and Airbus have a virtual monopoly for Widebody aircrafts, Embraer is a significant player and an even more significant player for narrow bodies

Pls stop pontificating on stuffs you have zero knowledge about, your ignorance is only outstripped by your obvious lack of embarrassment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 3:59pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡Mike Pompeo says "dark forces" of Russia, China, and Iran are trying to "drive our nation away from the Lord."
Did Russia, China and Iran introduce LGBT to the USA ?
Mr Pompeo's lord might not be upstairs but rather down stairs in a very hot place🔥

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:00pm On May 16
Bossly:
Shake am well well
Till it falls off

Funny
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:02pm On May 16
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMcus66y/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMcuXKw7/

Watch Russia air defense knock USA atacom missiles.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 4:02pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡Türkiye completes deliveries of Bayraktar TB2 UCAVs to Poland.

Türkiye and Poland signed a $270 million deal in May 2021 for the sale of 24 Bayraktar TB2 UCAVs.

Poland was the the first NATO and EU member country to purchase Turkish drones.
What does Poland actually make ?
Even "polish-made" tanks are just a modification of soviet t72.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:04pm On May 16
Ghostagain:

What does Poland actually make ?
Even "polish-made" tanks are just a modification of soviet t72.

I'll tell you what they make - "HATE"

Like Putin said;

"Poland packs from the German hands. Germany basically feeds Poland."

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:10pm On May 16
⚡ RUSSIA HAS EXPELLED BRITISH MILITARY ATTACHE

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:11pm On May 16
⚡Russia expels Britain's military attache from Moscow as a retaliatory measure.

“The British military attache must leave Russia within a week.”

12 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 4:19pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡A Boeing 747-400 taking 468 people from Indonesia to Saudi Arabia makes an emergency landing due to an engine fire, the Garuda Indonesia airline said.
I wonder what the media would have been like if this Boeing frequent accident is happening in Russia 😂

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 4:20pm On May 16

See new posts

Conversation

Imtiaz Mahmood
@ImtiazMadmood

A CNN reporter, a BBC reporter, and an Israeli commando are captured by Hamas in Gaza.

The leader of the terrorists told them that he would grant them each one last request before they were beheaded.

The CNN Reporter said, "Well, I’m an American, so I’d like one last hamburger with French fries.”

The leader nodded to an underling who left and returned with the burger and fries. The reporter ate it and said, “Now, I can die.”

The BBC Reporter said, "I’m a reporter to the end. I want to take out my tape recorder and describe the scene here and what’s about to happen. Maybe someday someone will hear it and know that I was on the job till the end.”

The Hamas leader directed an aide to hand over the tape recorder and dictated some comments. The reporter then said, "Now I can die knowing I stayed true until the end.”

The Hamas leader turned to the Israeli commando and said, “And now, Mr. Israeli tough guy, what is your final wish?”

“Kick me in the butt,” said the soldier.

“What?" asked the leader, “Will you mock us in your last hour?”

“No, I’m not kidding. I want you to kick me in the butt,” insisted the Israeli.

So the terrorist leader shoved him into the open and kicked him in the behind.

The soldier went sprawling but rolled to his knees, pulled a 9 mm pistol from under his flak jacket, and shot the leader dead.

In the resulting confusion, he jumped to his knapsack, pulled out his carbine, and sprayed the terrorists with gunfire.

In a flash, all terrorists were either dead or fleeing for their lives. As the soldier was untying the reporters, they asked him,

“Why didn’t you just shoot them in the beginning? Why did you ask them to kick you in the butt first?”

“What?” replied the Israeli, “And help you to report that I was the aggressor?"
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 4:22pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡ RUSSIA HAS EXPELLED BRITISH MILITARY ATTACHE
tit for tit

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:22pm On May 16
⚡President Xi pointed out in his remarks that holding thematic years in each other’s countries is a fine tradition of Russia-China cultural exchanges. It is also a unique feature and highlight in the bilateral relationship.

The official launch of the Russia-China Years of Culture will add new impetus to the lasting friendship between the two countries and to mutual understanding and affinity between the two peoples.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:28pm On May 16
⚡Mariupol, Russia 🇷🇺

🗓 2024

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:30pm On May 16
⚡French police clashed with firefighters in Paris, with tensions escalating as officers deployed tear gas against them.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:32pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡French police clashed with firefighters in Paris, with tensions escalating as officers deployed tear gas against them.

Chaos in France 😂 🤣

🤡 🤡 🤡 🇫🇷 🤡 🤡 🤡
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 4:43pm On May 16
WriteerNg:

Chaos in France 😂 🤣

🤡 🤡 🤡 🇫🇷 🤡 🤡 🤡
Firefighters in France are military men, they will whoop the police easy.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:43pm On May 16
⚡One of the largest ammunition plants in Russia has been nationalized in the Moscow region.

The shares of the Klimovsky ammunition plant, which previously belonged to the family of businessman Boris Krasnov, will be transferred to the Russian Federal Agency for State Property Management.

At the same time, law enforcement agencies have initiated criminal cases against persons involved in the "embezzlement" of the plant's shares between 2002 and 2010, and they are under investigation, a source in the government agencies told RBC.

Rostec, which is one of the plant's shareholders (the corporation owns a 36% stake), was satisfied with the court's decision.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:46pm On May 16
⚡The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Muhammad bin Salman, met today with Syrian President Bashar Assad, in Manama, the capital of Bahrain, as part of the 33rd Arab Summit.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 4:55pm On May 16
⚡ "The political atmosphere and tension in society are growing not only in Slovakia. We also saw an attack on a political activist who was campaigning for the European elections in Germany a few days ago. So I think this is not only a question or problem for Slovakia.

I think politicians in Europe should think about how to avoid such situations not only in our country but also in countries around the world." - Slovak President-elect Peter Pellegrini.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:07pm On May 16
⚡The speaker of the Moldovan parliament announced that the referendum on Moldova's accession to the EU will take place on October 20th.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:10pm On May 16
⚡It's official.

Zelensky has done his mandatory selfie in front of Kharkiv. Do you recall similar selfies in front of Bakhmut, Soledar and Avdeevka?

This means that soon Kharkov will be liberated. The curse of Zelensky is real.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 5:18pm On May 16
Balogunodua:

Nope, that is not building from scratch. When we talk about building a new city from scratch...think of Eko Atlantic, Tatu, Neom, etc.

A simple satellite image will disapprove your claim of leveling...in construction that is not what we call leveling.

I have been following and there is no article that says so.

At the bolded, I think he is talking about following his post on this thread not articles or real news. imagine that

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 5:26pm On May 16
dvkot:
Omo is this not the foreign agents they are literally introducing a bill again grin

As their secret work no work, dem kuku say make dem show face live
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 5:38pm On May 16
Michaeltreasure:
Why are all pro west abusive on this thread? From Ibime, Kremlingrad, Obedience etc Can't you all make your points without insulting your opponent?
Personally, I prefer Western world power to the Chinese and Russian, and that's because it's the lesser evil.
But insulting anti west, who themselves frequently make good points, just to make your own point is nonsensical to me...

Most people here engage in insults; it's not only a pro-West thing, although they do it more frequently. However, insults are a Nigerian thing; we tend to force people to accept our opinions, and if they don't, we easily resort to abuse.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:07pm On May 16
WriteerNg:

I'd expect someone like you to know that western media will never post such news on their platforms. They always like to paint the picture of Russia being a shit hole to their gullible audience.

Can you live in a building that is partially collapsed or about to? No

The only buildings left standing in Mariupol were demolished to build new ones, because it was unusable.

Go to Twitter or telegram you'll find the videos from day one of the construction.

Russia built Mariupol from scratch to finish in less than 6 months. Airports, Roads, trees and everything was destroyed.

If you're waiting for CNN and Co to post about Russia's engineering prowess, i'm real sorry for you, you'll wait forever.

Something like this.

Spambot actually banned me since yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:08pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡Russia has sharply increased trade with the Taliban

If in 2022 the trade turnover between the countries was about $170 million, now it has already crossed the $1 billion mark, the Kremlin media said, citing a representative of the terrorist organization.

Thus, the growth of trade for 2 years has increased by 500%.

Taliban is now a terrorist organisation again?

Is the Taliban not the legal and official government representatives of Afghanistan?

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:09pm On May 16
Procashtips:

Taliban is now a terrorist organisation again?

Is the Taliban not the legal and official government representatives of Afghanistan?

Western news source.

Anyone they can't control is a dictator or terrorist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 6:11pm On May 16
You're even wasting your time responding to that dude, he copied the nonsensical post you're replying to.

StudyBarn:

You are for all intents and purposes an illiterate, you've surely never picked up a pamphlet nevermind a book in your miserable life. Let's move on to some schooling.

China could crack and cracked internal combustion engines but why spend all that money chasing legacy manufacturers who already produce millions of export ICE vehicles in China under joint ventures with Chinese Auto manufacturers. China rightly calculated it can gain market share, expertise and supply chain in a future technology. Today the west is playing catch up and losing market share in Electric cars and battery technology in the largest Auto market in the world (China).

China's nascent commercial airline is proceeding quite fine, COMAC just delivered it's first set of narrow body aircraft the C919, it's widebody aircraft (C939) is due in 3 years, with technology transfer from Russia and comingling of the military-industrial, the production is inevitable; While Boeing and Airbus have a virtual monopoly for Widebody aircrafts, Embraer is a significant player and an even more significant player for narrow bodies

Pls stop pontificating on stuffs you have zero knowledge about, your ignorance is only outstripped by your obvious lack of embarrassment.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:14pm On May 16
Ghostagain:

Did Russia, China and Iran introduce LGBT to the USA ?
Mr Pompeo's lord might not be upstairs but rather down stairs in a very hot place🔥

Or on an island where the elites party with underaged children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (1887) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: obedience4(m), jolly94, sainttwist1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.