Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,776 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (705853 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (1947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:41pm On May 25
πŸͺ–The Russian Armed Forces are accumulating forces on the border with the Chernihiv and Sumy regions – General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

The deputy chief of the Ukrainian General Staff also stated that the goal of this group is to carry out restraining actions.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:51pm On May 25
Ibime:

"Proceeds" done torture you tire, you done hallucinate go criminal activity

I go continue to TORTURE YOU clown

Since morning I dey gym class, now I done carry my kids go swimming class, you still dey hallucinate over Ibime. Useless failure.

That was how Invictus also flaunted illegitimate wealth on nairaland. Until dem catch am. E no dey hard. Agba scammer. Do you need more Instagram users you will follow?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:54pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

That was how Invictus also flaunted illegitimate wealth on nairaland. Until dem catch am. E no dey hard. Agba scammer. Do you need more Instagram users you will follow?

Failure in life, keep hallucinating. Your tribesmen should throw you in the evil forest as the failure you are in Igbo Society

I have always been modest with you clowns. My occupation is Accountant, but my job title is CFO. Go and Google what that means. E go pain you tire, 37 year old failure.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 1:05pm On May 25
⚑Hungarian Prime Minister OrbÑn believes statements by Western politicians and the media indicate that Europe is preparing to start a war with Russia.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 1:07pm On May 25
Chai!

This fight between Ibime and OkpaNsukkaisBae don dey turn ugly o. Who go come settle this fight bayi o.
πŸ€”πŸ€”

I take whatever you both love and respect beg two of you, please, bury the hatchet and let's move on...
E joor
Biko
DuAllah
Por Favor
Sil Vouz Plait...

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 1:10pm On May 25
⚑Russian and Iranian special forces are holding military exercises in the city of Isfahan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 1:33pm On May 25
⚑A part of the floating American pier in the Gaza Strip broke apart and drifted into the Mediterranean Sea before washing ashore near Ashdod, Israel.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 1:34pm On May 25
⚑Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman will soon head to Iran - IRNA

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:39pm On May 25
lanre316:
Chai!

This fight between Ibime and OkpaNsukkaisBae don dey turn ugly o. Who go come settle this fight bayi o.
πŸ€”πŸ€”

I take whatever you both love and respect beg two of you, please, bury the hatchet and let's move on...
E joor
Biko
DuAllah
Por Favor
Sil Vouz Plait...

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Medicine after death⚰.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 1:58pm On May 25
Tiopii:

But it isn't jamming in it CrimeaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. bunch of clowns.

Where their best Air Defense is at, S400 and their S500 them no gree bring am come frontline.

you can argue with Elon musk
πŸ‘” SpaceX is spending significant resources to counter Russian attempts to jam Starlink satellite communications - Musk

πŸ“ The American billionaire also admitted that the Russian Federation manages to suppress any communication systems in Ukraine, with the exception of Starlink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 2:04pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

was Invictus on NL?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:07pm On May 25
Ibime:

I have always been modest with you clowns. My occupation is Accountant, but my job title is CFO. Go and Google what that means. E go pain you tire, 37 year old failure.

You have always been modest with who? thunder fire you. Aunty Modester keep your modesty cox we have crossed the Rubicon. Who believes the words of a fraudster? Not me. You have all these qualifications yet you go about fishing for people's Instagram account, email account, creating hundreds of monikers to defraud nairalanders via romance and immigration scam
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 2:07pm On May 25
Vic2023:
πŸ‘” SpaceX is spending significant resources to counter Russian attempts to jam Starlink satellite communications - Musk

πŸ“ The American billionaire also admitted that the Russian Federation manages to suppress any communication systems in Ukraine, with the exception of Starlink.
who knew that starlink will the game changer Ukraine keep talking about and not Abrams or leos

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:07pm On May 25
dvkot:
was Invictus on NL?

YES!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:11pm On May 25
dvkot:
was Invictus on NL?

He was very active then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:16pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You have always been modest with who? thunder fire you. Aunty Modester keep your modesty cox we have crossed the Rubicon. Who believes the words of a fraudster? Not me. You have all these qualifications yet you go about fishing for people's Instagram account, email account, creating hundreds of monikers to defraud nairalanders via romance and immigration scam

Keep crying, mental patient! Dey hallucinate dey go. I done torture you tire.

We have now finished swimming lessons, we have finished shopping some few weekend groceries that will cost you 2 months salary and we are now at the barber shop for a haircut for me and my son that will cost more than your monthly earnings. You still dey hallucinate over Ibime since morning. Failure in life!

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:19pm On May 25
Ibime:

Keep crying, mental patient! Dey hallucinate dey go. I done torture you tire.

We have now finished swimming lessons, we have finished shopping some few weekend groceries that will cost you 2 months salary and we are now at the barber shop for a haircut for me and my son that will cost more than your monthly earnings. Failure in life!

Is that why you address fraudsters as "Enterprising Nigerians" ❓❓

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:20pm On May 25
lanre316:
Chai!

πŸ€”πŸ€”

E joor
Biko
DuAllah
Por Favor
Sil Vouz Plait...

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Which ugly?

I'm playing with this mental patient hallucinating and imagining things due to oppression. I will oppress him every chance I get from now on.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 2:23pm On May 25
Italy resumes funding for UNRWA. This was announced by Italian Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Antonio Tajani, as quoted by ANSA.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:23pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Is that why you address fraudsters as "Enterprising Nigerians" ❓❓

Go and alert EFCC, mumu
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 2:27pm On May 25
🌍 China, Brazil and the United States struck a blow at Zelensky's Swiss summit

❗️ The peace initiative of Brazil and China on the Ukrainian conflict, as well as the refusal of US President Joe Biden to attend the summit on Ukraine in Switzerland, became a blow for Vladimir Zelensky. Bloomberg writes about this.

The article said Zelensky's main diplomatic attempt to win wider global support against Russia "suffered a double defeat" less than a month before the ambitious summit.

⚫️ On Friday, Brazil and China announced their idea to hold an alternative peace conference to bring Russia and Ukraine to the negotiating table. They believe that a diplomatic forum that excludes Moscow will not bring peace - "a prospect that Ukraine will not like."

πŸ‘” At the same time, it became known that Biden would not go to the summit due to his participation in the election race.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:28pm On May 25
⚑US Speaker Johnson:

β€œAmerica should punish the ICC and put Karim Khan back in his place”

"We don't put any international body above our sovereignty"

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:30pm On May 25
⚑Iran purchased 12 night-flying rescue helicopters and 3 firefighting helicopters from Russia, which will soon be delivered.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 2:47pm On May 25
Vic2023:

I don't understand how you people think, Elon Musk is obviously selling his company.

Isn't Russia also spending significant resources into jamming too? you think it's significant for Ukraine but free for Russia?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Himars is obviously working in Crimea, where it is hard to cover losses. Crimea is an obv example that it isn't jamming shiii or atleast not as capable as they want to make it seem.

you don lose this one rest.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 2:48pm On May 25
WrriterNg:
⚑Iran purchased 12 night-flying rescue helicopters and 3 firefighting helicopters from Russia, which will soon be delivered.

This is the country you're comparing to the US military πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:49pm On May 25
Here we are, we just got home from the barbershop to find that my window cleaner has completed his fortnightly clean of my external windows and dropped my bill through the letterbox

Price was Β£15. I don't know when he increased it to Β£16.50 without telling me, it's only 15 mins work for him. Β£16.50 every two weeks is Β£33 per month which is about N60k on external window cleaning per month, equivalent to Okpansukkaisbae monthly salary

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 2:58pm On May 25
WrriterNg:
⚑US Speaker Johnson:

β€œAmerica should punish the ICC and put Karim Khan back in his place”

"We don't put any international body above our sovereignty"

I'm at a loss here, is Satanyahun a US president or who is to be arrested again?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:58pm On May 25
Ibime:
Here we are, we just got home from the barbershop to find that my window cleaner has completed his fortnightly clean of my external windows and dropped my bill through the letterbox

Price was Β£15. I don't know when he increased it to Β£16.50 without telling me, it's only 15 mins work for him. Β£16.50 every two weeks is Β£33 per month which is about N60k on external window cleaning per month, equivalent to Okpansukkaisbae monthly salary

What is 60k? Your goon in prison did more than this. He appeared on Forbes at 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:02pm On May 25
Ibime:

Go and alert EFCC, mumu

You don't tell me who I'll report to.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 3:05pm On May 25
Tiopii:

This is the country you're comparing to the US military πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 3:21pm On May 25
I need to reason something now. I trim my hedges once a year at the start of the summer and I had pencilled in today as the day to trim them. But I didn't check the calendar to know FA Cup final will be on at the same time. Since Boehly killed my love for football this season, I think I'll go ahead and trim them while going in the house every 10 mins to watch the match. It should take me 2 hours or so to complete the job at the back and front of the house and clear the waste

Thankfully I have this cordless hedge trimmer which makes the job a bit easier. I only use it once per year though it costs the equivalent of 3 months salary for Okpansukkaisbae

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:41pm On May 25
⚑Hungary blocks European Union's approval for frozen Russian assets to be transferred to Ukraine.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (1947) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections β€” Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Kingsnairaland(m), Tamodu, 0m0luabi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.