Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,882 members, 7,862,991 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (706294 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (1948) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 2:51am On May 26
Ibime:
Here we are, we just got home from the barbershop to find that my window cleaner has completed his fortnightly clean of my external windows and dropped my bill through the letterbox

Price was £15. I don't know when he increased it to £16.50 without telling me, it's only 15 mins work for him. £16.50 every two weeks is £33 per month which is about N60k on external window cleaning per month, equivalent to Okpansukkaisbae monthly salary

Just look at the loads of bullshit and baloney from the hands of an adult. You definitely are one of those Nigerians who convert their pounds salary to naira and begin calculating nonsense.

Are you spending it here? Or you buy and import your daily meals from Nigeria? So, dafuq is all this.

Grow up and stop fooling around.

Your photos are just random photos of people barbing hair, screenshots from a computer, and some random handwriting on a receipt. Anyone can do that.

Maybe they are even your scam tools because I remember that there is evidence pointing to you as a fraudster and prospective oil bunkerer. You also openly supported and commended Niger Delta militants for killing Nigerian soldiers, let's not forget that.

When the receipts and evidences of your fraudulent acts were provided the last time, you fled, only to show up capping nonsense.

And as usual, you have had one of your boys show up here to ask you for money. The same card you play every time someone calls you out. Is it surprising that they only show up when you are called out?

You see, the problem with you is that your life revolves around money you don't have. Once someone calls you out, the next thing is to begin talking about money.

Is that a behavior we should expect from someone who is supposed to be normal?

If that isn't a consequence of low-self esteem, low confidence, and a troubled childhood, then what is? Take your dick measuring contest to the gambling section where you are a local champion because you sent someone 2k three years ago.

Grow up and start behaving like the 40-year-old man you are.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 6:20am On May 26
shoodboi2:

Just look at the loads of bullshit and baloney from the hands of an adult. You definitely are one of those Nigerians who convert their pounds salary to naira and begin calculating nonsense.

Are you spending it here? Or you buy and import your daily meals from Nigeria? So, dafuq is all this.

Your photos are just random photos of people barbing hair, screenshots from a computer, and some random handwriting on a receipt. Anyone can do that.

Maybe they are even your scam tools because I remember that there is evidence pointing to you as a fraudster and prospective oil bunkerer. You also openly supported and commended Niger Delta militants for killing Nigerian soldiers, let's not forget that.

When the receipts and evidences of your fraudulent acts were provided the last time, you fled, only to show up capping nonsense.

And as usual, you have had one of your boys show up here to ask you for money. The same card you play every time someone calls you out. Is it surprising that they only show up when you are called out?

You see, the problem with you is that your life revolves around money you don't have. Once someone calls you out, the next thing is to begin talking about money.

If that isn't a consequence of low-self esteem, low confidence, and a troubled childhood, then what is? Take your dick measuring contest to the gambling section where you are a local champion because you sent someone 2k three years ago.

What that fvck-face lacks in personality, he makes up for with a bloated ego that's centered on money-driven showboating. Y'all should learn to simply ignore his very existence. That's how I get by on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:44am On May 26
Ibime:

Here we are, I've just paid for my 5-a-side football games for next week. I play every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night and each game is £4.50 to play. That's £13.50 per week, or £54 per month. That equates to N100k per month just to play football, or equivalent to 1.5 months of Okpansukkaisbae monthly earnings. Please alert EFCC.

UK immigration fraudster. U still get mouth

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:59am On May 26
Ibime:

Mental patient. Keep dreaming up alternates

Is why you left your comrades in the creek? Fled with proceeds from kidnapping foreign oil workers?

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:01am On May 26
⚡Russian Cruise Missiles are Detected over the Lviv Region of Western Ukraine, now roughly 70 Miles from the Border with Poland.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:04am On May 26
⚡Ukrainian Air Defenses seen earlier Actively attempting to Intercept several Russian Long-Range Cruise Missiles and One-Way “Suicide” Drones over the City of Starokostyantyniv in the Khmelnytskyi Region of Western Ukraine.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:05am On May 26
⚡A Mass casualty event has been declared at a truck stop shell gas station with up to 150 people trapped with the roof collapsed in ValleyView, Texas.

mass casualty event after a large, violent tornado passed through Interstate 35 in Valley View, Texas as Police scanners are reporting that at least 150 people are trapped inside a shell truck stop gas station with a collapsed roof.

Multiple injuries are being reported, and there is major damage, with numerous semi-trucks along with other vehicles being flipped over. Power lines are down, and debris is scattered across the highway, making rescue efforts challenging.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:14am On May 26
WrriterNg:
⚡Russian Cruise Missiles are Detected over the Lviv Region of Western Ukraine, now roughly 70 Miles from the Border with Poland.
didn't Poland say they will shoot down Russia missiles?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 7:15am On May 26
shoodboi2:

Calm down Moshood. No need for long epistle. How will Okpa update EFCC if I don't update him? It's bank holiday weekend and I have enough time to keep him updated on every mundane aspect of my daily life till he checks into Yaba Left. Infact let me update him another one
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:19am On May 26
⚡Russian air defense systems intercepted and destroyed 10 Ukrainian drones over the Kursk region and 3 over the Oryol region last night, the Ministry of Defense reported
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 7:27am On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Is why you left your comrades in the creek? Fled with proceeds from kidnapping foreign oil workers?

Here we go. It's just after 7 am here and I've decided to take my daily exercise before the kids wake up since I'm on daddy duty all day. Its a 1.5hr bike ride. I'll be passing through Tyson Furys village in 5 mins and then through the Cheshire millionaire triangle, the three towns with the highest concentration of millionaires in UK, where all your favourite footballers live.

I wish I had a carbon fibre bike which will cut 10 mins off my time, but they cost N2m plus and e no worth am since I only ride in summertime. So I'll just have to make do with my Boardman which retails for £600, which is N1.1m, or equivalent to over 1 year salary for Okpansukkaisbae

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 7:35am On May 26
Mille:
Hamas has just announced it has captured new occupation soldiers. They were said to be "captured after Hamas killed and wounded members of an entire Israeli force In an ambush".

Some people are now reporting them falsely as hostages. They are captives, prisoners of war. In all honesty though, I am salivating at the thought of what will befall these new captive soldiers tonight cheesy

IDF is such a shitty force.
They've fallen into nearly all the ambushes laid for them in those tunnels by Hamas!

Western media is more powerful than nukes.
They led the world into believing this "thing" is the 4th strongest military in the world!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:39am On May 26
Ibime:

Here we go. It's just after 7 am here and I've decided to take my daily exercise before the kids wake up since I'm on daddy duty all day. Its a 1.5hr bike ride. I'll be passing through Tyson Furys village in 5 mins and then through the Cheshire millionaire triangle, the three towns with the highest concentration of millionaires in UK, where all your favourite footballers live.

I wish I had a carbon fibre bike which will cut 10 mins off my time, but they cost N2m plus and e no worth am since I only ride in summertime. So I'll just have to make do with my Boardman which retails for £600, which is N1.1m, or equivalent to over 1 year salary for Okpansukkaisbae

Killer and kidnapper. Funds from kidnapping of oil workers is that what you think can oppress people. Your criminal behavior didn't start today. Shameless 42years old man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 7:48am On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Killer and kidnapper. Funds from kidnapping of oil workers is that what you think can oppress people. Your criminal behavior didn't start today. Shameless 42years old man.

Update, I have now gone past Tyson Fury and Sir Alex village. Heading on to Wayne Rooney village now. It's all open countryside from here, full of horses and cows. I was getting worried about herdsmen, then I remembered I'm not in Enugu like Okpansukkaisbae

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by useni1: 8:12am On May 26
obedience4:

Useni remove your mask ;
Why are you so obsessed with 1stgenamerican

You even went as far as using her moniker?

You should be locked up in psycho ward

mugu. You won't get pvssy with sympathy. That harlot only give pvssy to people who treat her like a dog. Person wey different boys dey fvck and pass around in ATL he reach ur turn u personalise am and turn to mumu. You are a bozo monkey. Obsessed? Nah she whoore and all hoes must get fvcked. Yes I am a lunatic. Ogogoro turn my brain upside down and I fvck that ATL $2 harlot like a dog
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 8:24am On May 26
obedience4:
Look at the usekess PUTARD clan celebrating fake news, the IDF will continue to kill all terrorist in Gaza and rafa. There will be no rest until the hamas terrorists are exterminated

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-denies-hamas-claim-that-it-has-abducted-soldiers-in-gaza-fighting/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-denies-hamas-claim-that-it-has-abducted-soldiers-in-gaza-fighting/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hamas-armed-wing-says-fighters-221844245.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-armed-wing-says-fighters-captured-israeli-soldiers-gaza-fighting-israeli-2024-05-25/

e pain am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Go and watch it's full video first, you go crying for the IDF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 8:39am On May 26
10 mins to the end of my journey, I had to stop and update Okpansukkaisbae. When you have Porsche, Ferrari, Rolls Royce and MacLaren dealership on the same lot, you should be inspired by your surroundings

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:49am On May 26
Ibime:
10 mins to the end of my journey, I had to stop and update Okpansukkaisbae. When you have Porsche, Ferrari, Rolls Royce and MacLaren dealership on the same lot, you should be inspired by your surroundings

Continue fishing for Instagram and Facebook account... Agba fraudster. Hand will touch you soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 8:58am On May 26
🇪🇪🇱🇹🇱🇻 "Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia are under threat. In these countries you can try to test NATO's reaction to the invasion. Russia moved the buoys, there was a crossing of sea borders. There was no reaction, NATO countries are very careful. And Russia needs this", - Zelensky🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 9:01am On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Continue fishing for Instagram and Facebook account... Agba fraudster. Hand will touch you soon.

Here we are, it's 8.50am and my ride is complete. It took 1hr 40 mins, 10 mins longer than usual as I kept stopping to update Okpa so he can update EFCC

Time duly kept by my Citizen ecodrive. It's my favourite watch cos I never had to replace the battery in 11 years as it is self charging via perpetual motion. I bought it as a mid-level accountant 11 years ago for like £350. That's a normal purchase for a professional in Obodo Oyinbo, but a poverty-tortured clown like Okpansukkaisbae will suspect fraud since that equates to nearly N700k, or equivalent to his yearly salary

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:03am On May 26
👀🇺🇸🇪🇺 "I asked Biden and the EU to impose sanctions against the Kremlin, Putin, his entourage, and Russian energy before the invasion. But no one heard us. Everyone said no: first the Russians must take a step. And what's the result? Human losses are irreparable", - Zelensky
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 9:05am On May 26
Chai weytin una turn this thread to cheesy ....OkpaNsukkaisbae no dey let Ibime dey gaslight you... grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:12am On May 26
Balogunodua:
Chai weytin una turn this thread to cheesy ....OkpaNsukkaisbae no dey let Ibime dey gaslight you... grin

The Immigration and romance scammer cannot gaslight me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:16am On May 26
⚡Massive cemetery of fallen Ukrainian soldiers in Kharkiv direction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 9:17am On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The Immigration and romance scammer cannot gaslight me.

Go and tell EFCC.I am likeme because his moniker ends in me and we both use the word retard grin grin grin

As usual, you are below average intelligence even in digging and investigations, that's why I am joking with you cos all you are doing is exhibiting hallucinations and mental instability. Your fellow comrade that was trolling with you yesterday has already apologised to me privately after me just doing small investigation on him, his apology has been accepted.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:18am On May 26
⚡Nicaragua President:

"Wherever the People's Republic of China arrives, not a single shot is fired... China is today the nation with the greatest moral power, with the greatest power of solidarity."

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:19am On May 26
⚡Macron's empire is crumbling":

France's distress and unrest indicate the former colonial empire's imminent collapse.

The French president returned to the islands this week, adopting an imperial stance.

However, his empire is disintegrating before his eyes. Even the ever-optimistic Macron cannot ignore the catastrophic conditions prevailing in these regions. Mayotte is engulfed in unrest and rampant crime, while New Caledonia teeters on the brink of civil war.

A similar plight afflicts other overseas territories under Paris's control: French Guiana, Réunion, French Polynesia, and numerous others.

These regions have long become bottomless pits, perpetually absorbing government funds. Everyone, it seems, except the French, understands that the remnants of France's empire are finally disintegrating.

The once indivisible republic is fragmenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:19am On May 26
Ibime:

Go and tell EFCC.I am likeme because his moniker ends in me and we both use the word retard grin grin grin

As usual, you are below average intelligence even in digging and investigations, that's why I am joking with you. Your fellow comrade that was trolling with you yesterday has already apologised to me privately after me just doing small investigation on him, his apology has been accepted.

https://www.nairaland.com/1205975/goodluck-jonathan-spent-1m-aid

Mugu. Defensive mechanism won't work here. You will be exposed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 9:23am On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

https://www.nairaland.com/1205975/goodluck-jonathan-spent-1m-aid

Mugu. Defensive mechanism won't work here. You will be exposed.

Your evidence is likeme commented on one of my topic? Like I say, the stupidity you exhibit in matters of life even show in your investigative skills. Dumb and dumber

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:50am On May 26
Ibime:

Your evidence is likeme commented on one of my topic? Like I say, the stupidity you exhibit in maters of life even show in your investigative skills. Dumb and dumber

Immigration and romance scammer. You lie for a living. The Western authorities should be tracing you. Invictus did more than you did yet he was still nabbed and cooling in prison now

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 9:50am On May 26

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:52am On May 26
Ibime:
Here we are, we just got home from the barbershop to find that my window cleaner has completed his fortnightly clean of my external windows and dropped my bill through the letterbox

Price was £15. I don't know when he increased it to £16.50 without telling me, it's only 15 mins work for him. £16.50 every two weeks is £33 per month which is about N60k on external window cleaning per month, equivalent to Okpansukkaisbae monthly salary

Oga na today I confirm say you be pikin..
What is the need for this?...
I no fit respond to you again for this life, you are not worth it...

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (1948) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: DystopianMuse(f), Highlife200, ourunivibes(m), Ihinmi(m), nigeriansamurai(m), SuperOnyi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.