Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (705806 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (1947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 3:55pm On May 25
Vic2023:
🇷🇺🇮🇷The delegation accompanying Raisi flew on Russian-made helicopters, and the flight went without problems— Vladimir Putin

President of Belarus Lukashenko blamed the United States for the death of Iranian leader Raisi, imposing sanctions and banning the service of the Iranian President's helicopter.

📝 “The disgusting position of the United States, which should not have imposed sanctions against Iran regarding aircraft,” Lukashenko said.

Na only the US dey sell Aircraft?

Atleast these ones know quality.

Fit be Russia Helicopter but with chinese parts like that 😂😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 3:56pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

That was how Invictus also flaunted illegitimate wealth on nairaland. Until dem catch am. E no dey hard. Agba scammer. Do you need more Instagram users you will follow?

This is stalking sha. e no right.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 4:02pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Hegemony that was built on theft.

Exactly how Russia is seen in Eastern Europe.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

You blame everyone but Russia for the war in Ukraine, now you're finding out Russia doesn't have monopoly of any kind of violence.

War is costly even Russia would come to find out.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 4:09pm On May 25
The US gave Ukraine glide bombs — but they keep missing because Russia is so good at jamming them

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-glide-bombs-keep-missing-targets-russia-electronic-jamming-ukraine-2024-5

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 4:46pm On May 25
Appleyard:

I thought I was the only one enforcing the SIO. It must continue by fire by force till some of these folks knows how to comment sensibly. cool
The lack of the emboldened is the precise reason for my new found love the SIO
Until I see some sense of good reasoning restored to this thread, I'll be observing from afar.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 4:57pm On May 25
WrriterNg:
⚡US Speaker Johnson:

“America should punish the ICC and put Karim Khan back in his place”

"We don't put any international body above our sovereignty"
The day Africa leaders and the people start reasoning like this, That's when Africa will change. Most especially the people cos somehow they are way worse and a lot of them full here. Always seeing the west as their perfect god 🤦🏾‍♂️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 5:00pm On May 25
Ibime:
Here we are, we just got home from the barbershop to find that my window cleaner has completed his fortnightly clean of my external windows and dropped my bill through the letterbox

Price was £15. I don't know when he increased it to £16.50 without telling me, it's only 15 mins work for him. £16.50 every two weeks is £33 per month which is about N60k on external window cleaning per month, equivalent to Okpansukkaisbae monthly salary

you don't really wanna go that side you are going...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 5:03pm On May 25
Tiopii:

Exactly how Russia is seen in Eastern Europe.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

You blame everyone but Russia for the war in Ukraine, now you're finding out Russia doesn't have monopoly of any kind of violence.

War is costly even Russia would come to find out.

They are finding out real time. With about 30% of State budget going to the war expenses
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 5:04pm On May 25
Procashtips:

I'm at a loss here, is Satanyahun a US president or who is to be arrested again?

That Johnson "thing" has to have his entire generation on AIPAC's payroll.
He slaves for Israel like a donkey.

But truth be told, America needs another war of independence.
This time against Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:10pm On May 25
Vic2023:
Houthi military spokesman: We attacked three ships - one in the Mediterranean, one in the Red Sea and one in the Arabian Sea

Beautiful this how to humiliate USA nato they can't even declare war over Houthis lol.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 5:20pm On May 25
dvkot:
you don't really wanna go that side you are going...

I will continue to oppress that clown till he hallucinate more and finally end up in Yaba Left

Already me wanting to see a well endowed woman's Instagram is romance scam to him, I will make his paranoia increase more with more oppression. Me wey no even get Instagram account.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:27pm On May 25
⚡Ukraine received the Boeing-made GLSDBs in February, but many launches are missing their targets.

US-supplied glide bombs, intended to aid Ukraine in hitting long-range targets, are reportedly being thwarted by sophisticated Russian electronic jamming.

3 sources revealed that Russian jamming, which disrupts GPS signals, is to blame.

This issue has also affected other precision weapons, including HIMARS, JDAMs, and Excalibur shells.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:30pm On May 25
⚡Russian missile strikes shopping mall in Kharkiv.

200 people are estimated to have been inside when the missile hit.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:38pm On May 25
motayoayinde:

That Johnson "thing" has to have his entire generation on AIPAC's payroll.
He slaves for Israel like a donkey.

But truth be told, America needs another war of independence.
This time against Israel.

True, seems they have been taken over from within

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 5:40pm On May 25
WrriterNg:

Hypocrisy,
Later they will say THE IDF is hitting hospital.

How is a shopping mall a military target.??
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:44pm On May 25
Tiopii:

This is stalking sha. e no right.

Stalking who?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:45pm On May 25
WrriterNg:

shocked
Ewo

Shopping mall, Russia why now?
Was anything of this nature done openly by Ukraine of recent?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:50pm On May 25
Ibime:

I will continue to oppress that clown till he hallucinate more and finally end up in Yaba Left

Already me wanting to see a well endowed woman's Instagram is romance scam to him, I will make his paranoia increase more with more oppression. Me wey no even get Instagram account.

A fraudster, that is who you are. Nobody will be moved. Likeme a.k.a ibime, listentome the immigration and romance scammer. You remember your mail via likemind7@gmail.com?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:54pm On May 25
WrriterNg:

Hope some USA military men were in there eating bugs.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:56pm On May 25
Procashtips:

shocked
Ewo

Shopping mall, Russia why now?
Was anything of this nature done openly by Ukraine of recent?

Yes when people were celebrating the independence from Ukraine governments in donbass area

They were hit in a big bus
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 5:59pm On May 25
WrriterNg:

don't store ammunition in shopping center

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 0m0luabi: 6:19pm On May 25
WrriterNg:

I guess retaliation for Kiev terrorist attacks on civilians in that hall where more than 140 lost their lives
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 6:32pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

A fraudster, that is who you are. Nobody will be moved. Likeme a.k.a ibime, listentome the immigration and romance scammer. You remember your mail via likemind7@gmail.com?

Mental patient. Keep dreaming up alternates
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by raymexx: 6:44pm On May 25
Kingsnairaland:

Beautiful this how to humiliate USA nato they can't even declare war over Houthis lol.
Attacking ships on international waters is how to humiliate USA You are not serious.
If USA drop just one baby bomb in Yemen now you will be the first to cry genocide
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by raymexx: 6:51pm On May 25
Kingsnairaland:

Attacking ships on international waters is how to humiliate USA You are not serious.
If USA drop just one baby bomb in Yemen now you will be the first to cry genocide
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dayokunu1: 6:59pm On May 25
Ibime:

Keep crying, mental patient! Dey hallucinate dey go. I done torture you tire.

We have now finished swimming lessons, we have finished shopping some few weekend groceries that will cost you 2 months salary and we are now at the barber shop for a haircut for me and my son that will cost more than your monthly earnings. You still dey hallucinate over Ibime since morning. Failure in life!

pls I mentioned u, u haven't response too me.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 7:06pm On May 25
Kingsnairaland:

Yes when people were celebrating the independence from Ukraine governments in donbass area

They were hit in a big bus

Whoop!

Tit for tat then.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:13pm On May 25
raymexx:

all the ones they have been dropping nko?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:20pm On May 25
⚡UK PM SUNAK REFUSED TO DISCUSS FINANCIAL TIES TO RUSSIA:

When asked about his wife's business dealings in Russia, which contrasted with his public statements on people severing financial ties with the country, Sunak refused to discuss the issue.

"I'm an elected politician, and I'm here to talk to you about what I'm responsible for. My wife is not."

Sunak previously came under fire when it was revealed that his wife had been avoiding UK tax on her overseas business income because she was classed as a non-domiciled resident of the UK.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:29pm On May 25
⚡4 US Army vessels supporting the temporary pier built to deliver aid to Gaza have run aground in heavy seas and Israel is aiding a recovery effort, according to US Central Command (CENTCOM).

“The vessels broke free from their moorings and two vessels are now anchored on the beach near the pier. The third and fourth vessels are beached on the coast of Israel near Ashkelon,” the statement says.

“No US personnel will enter Gaza. No injuries have been reported and the pier remains fully functional,” it continues, adding that the Israeli Navy is assisting with recovering the vessels.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:37pm On May 25
⚡U.S. Defense Officials state that the Israeli Navy is assisting in the Removal to Two Boats of the U.S. Army 7th Transportation Brigade that were Beached near the City of Ashdod in Southern Israel following a Severe Storm.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:53pm On May 25
raymexx:

USA nato killed over three million people in Iraq and over five hundred thousand children

The lady secretary of state then Albright said she does not care about it and that she is happy

You don't know the devils you back they will kill you and even smile I just pity those who back USA

We all must stop USA hegemony before it destroys the world

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (1947) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: nairaland94(m), raslim20(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.