Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (705782 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (1947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:54pm On May 25
⚡Journalist Richard Quest to Kenya's President William Ruto:

“If choices are made between investments by China and investments by the US and companies, which would you prefer?”

President Ruto’s response: “Many people want to pull us into a conversation on whether we are facing East or West. We are neither facing East nor West. We are facing forward because that is where opportunities are.”

15 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:23pm On May 25
raymexx:

Attacking ships on international waters is how to humiliate USA You are not serious.
If USA drop just one baby bomb in Yemen now you will be the first to cry genocide

USA nato killed over three million people in Iraq and over five hundred thousand children

The lady secretary of state then Albright said she does not care about it and that she is happy

You don't know the devils you back they will kill you and even smile I just pity those who back USA

We all must stop USA hegemony before it destroys the world

My goodness

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On May 25
Dayokunu1:
pls I mentioned u, u haven't response too me.

I only know one Dayokanu and that's Raumdeuter.

Kad199 aka Afonja2000 aka Francis Godstime, you have just arrived in Canada with only $1k CAD in your pocket. Instead of going to hustle for job so you can make your next rent, you are busy cloning Gloriousgbola, Dayokanu and other made men monikers and spending hours digging Nairalanders posts. Is this how you plan to survive in Canada? These are men who took the same Japa route as you and put their nose down and worked hard and are made men today. You are in Canada cloning their monikers and digging posts from 16 years ago instead of hustling. You are already halfway to failure in your new climes. You have already rejected the country in your heart and it will spit you out if you don't change your ways before it's too late.

Look how stüpid you are, dropping your phone number and emails on various monikers so any eediot can find out who you are. Even while using troll monikers, you can't help being retarded. See the grammar you wrote up there "you haven't response too me". The IELTS examiner that marked your script should be investigated.

Before you even think of continuing your stupidity, just know I have all your data from LinkedIn, Twitter and everything, Ahoada Gboy. Old man, you won't concentrate on hustling in Canada, see what you are doing as a fully grown man instead of putting your nose to the grindstone

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 8:34pm On May 25
Kingsnairaland:

USA nato killed over three million people in Iraq and over five hundred thousand children

The lady secretary of state then Albright said she does not care about it and that she is happy

You don't know the devils you back they will kill you and even smile I just pity those who back USA

We all must stop USA hegemony before it destroys the world

My goodness

Lol, over 3 million people, were do you get your sats from. grin
and 500k children..
Awon war journalist I hail thee. cool

How come you are now justifying Russia actions with the USA actions in Iraq
I thought you guy's said Russia is different.

So if the USA killed civilians, why is your beloved country also killing civilians, I thought Putin was different, a saint,
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 8:41pm On May 25
raymexx:

Attacking ships on international waters is how to humiliate USA You are not serious.
If USA drop just one baby bomb in Yemen now you will be the first to cry genocide
The ones they've been dropping, what happen to it??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 8:54pm On May 25
BentizilL0:

The ones they've been dropping, what happen to it??

Those are limited strikes,
The middle East doesn't need another flash point, the USA are trying to douse tensions.

If the USA wants to carried out a massive bombing campaign, you would see the effects.

The houtis are simply not a threat right now,
The last time the Saudi led coalition started their bombing in Yemen, it was a humanitarian catastrophic,
The UN had to intervene.
So nobody wants to started a complex military bombings of Yemen,
Dose USA strikes are just deterrent nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:01pm On May 25
obedience4:

and 500k children..

So if the USA killed civilians, why is your beloved country also killing civilians, I thought Putin was different, a saint,

You don't research that why you always eat your words remember how you ran away when I show you proves the other day

The former US Secretary of State, who once publicly admitted that she thinks the deaths of half a million Iraqi children were ‘worth it’, was no force for ‘democracy and human rights’.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/3/25/lets-remember-madeleine-albright-as-who-she-really-was

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:09pm On May 25
obedience4:

and 500k children..

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human/civilians

The U.S. post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and Pakistan have taken a tremendous human toll on those countries. As of September 2021, an estimated 432,093 civilians in these countries have died violent deaths as a result of the wars. As of May 2023, an estimated 3.6-3.8 million people have died indirectly in post-9/11 war zones. The total death toll in these war zones could be at least 4.5-4.7 million and counting, though the precise mortality figure remains unknown. Civilian deaths have also resulted from U.S. post-9/11 military operations in Somalia and other countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 9:10pm On May 25
Kingsnairaland:

You don't research that why you always eat your words remember how you ran away when I show you proves the other day

The former US Secretary of State, who once publicly admitted that she thinks the deaths of half a million Iraqi children were ‘worth it’, was no force for ‘democracy and human rights’.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/3/25/lets-remember-madeleine-albright-as-who-she-really-was

Show me the 3miilon people plus that died in Iraq

There is the link to the causalities figures compiled by The UN, the Iraqi government, the USA and many other independent agencies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Below is the link to the WAR itself in Iraqi
The causalities are also listed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

Read and learn
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 9:12pm On May 25
Kingsnairaland:

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human/civilians

The U.S. post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and Pakistan have taken a tremendous human toll on those countries. As of September 2021, an estimated 432,093 civilians in these countries have died violent deaths as a result of the wars. As of May 2023, an estimated 3.6-3.8 million people have died indirectly in post-9/11 war zones. The total death toll in these war zones could be at least 4.5-4.7 million and counting, though the precise mortality figure remains unknown. Civilian deaths have also resulted from U.S. post-9/11 military operations in Somalia and other countries.

You are showing me the list of wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Pakistan, and Somalia,

I thought you said only 3 miilon died in Iraq alone grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:19pm On May 25
DystopianMuse:

They are finding out real time. With about 30% of State budget going to the war expenses

i hope the West would give Ukraine permission to allow them use their weapons inside Russia. That's when Russia would start calculating real cost, then the US/EU use the frozen Russian asset to fund Ukraine.

There's so much even China can do.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:20pm On May 25
obedience4:

You are showing me the list of wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Pakistan, and Somalia,

I thought you said only 3 miilon died in Iraq alone grin

USA fought Iraq two times Bush senior and junior

Total of the death is over three million first one one point five dead same as second one

Do research

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:21pm On May 25
⚡🇫🇷 France's government debt as share of GDP.

1982: 25%

1992: 40%

2002: 60%

2012: 90%

2022: 111%

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 9:28pm On May 25
Kingsnairaland:

USA fought Iraq two times Bush senior and junior

Total of the death is over three million first one one point five dead same as second one

Do research

Lol,
The first war was know as the gulf war, when Saddam invaded it's tiny neighbour Kuwait,
The total casualties, were not even up to 30k deaths
The Iraqi invasion to remove Saddam Hussein the casualties rate was about 130k

You are mistaken the Iraqi-iran war which had a casualties rate of over 600k
The USA wasn't involved in the Iran-iraqi war

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:29pm On May 25
🇷🇺 🚀 🇺🇦

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:43pm On May 25
⚡The US floating pier in Gaza collapsed and drifted away due to bad weather.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:50pm On May 25
⚡Putin:

“I assure you, there are so many countries and people in the world who are completely on our side. And even if we hear the criticism from different countries’ leaders, it doesn’t mean at all that the citizens of these countries support their leaders”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:56pm On May 25
obedience4:

Lol,
The first war was know as the gulf war, when Saddam invaded it's tiny neighbour Kuwait,
The total casualties, were not even up to 30k deaths
The Iraqi invasion to remove Saddam Hussein the casualties rate was about 130k

You are mistaken the Iraqi-iran war which had a casualties rate of over 600k
The USA wasn't involved in the Iran-iraqi war

Don't waste your time. Seems he had been programmed to only believe and repeat something like "America is bad, Russia is good, I don't want to be a she-male" everytime. Anything other than this, he can never accept.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 9:59pm On May 25
lanre316:

Don't waste your time. Seems he had been programmed to only believe and repeat something like "America is bad, Russia is good, I don't want to be a she-male" everytime. Anything other than this, he can never accept.

grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 10:46pm On May 25
⚡Kangaroo court today.

Tomorrow it'll be a "Rules Based Order" court if it involves Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 10:52pm On May 25
Hamas has just announced it has captured new occupation soldiers. They were said to be "captured after Hamas killed and wounded members of an entire Israeli force In an ambush".

Some people are now reporting them falsely as hostages. They are captives, prisoners of war. In all honesty though, I am salivating at the thought of what will befall these new captive soldiers tonight cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

A fraudster, that is who you are. Nobody will be moved. Likeme a.k.a ibime, listentome the immigration and romance scammer. You remember your mail via likemind7@gmail.com?

Here we are, I've just paid for my 5-a-side football games for next week. I play every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night and each game is £4.50 to play. That's £13.50 per week, or £54 per month. That equates to N100k per month just to play football, or equivalent to 1.5 months of Okpansukkaisbae monthly earnings. Please alert EFCC.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 10:57pm On May 25
Yeah, escalate it. Let them strike deep into Russia. My first two recommendations are Moscow and St. Petersburg.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:02pm On May 25
⚡Hamas says its fighters have captured a group of Israeli soldiers and killed and injured others in an ambush inside one of the tunnels in Jabalia Refugee Camp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:04pm On May 25
Looks like Special Forces soldiers.

Checkout the captured kits.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:14pm On May 25
obedience4:

Show me the 3miilon people plus that died in Iraq

There is the link to the causalities figures compiled by The UN, the Iraqi government, the USA and many other independent agencies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Below is the link to the WAR itself in Iraqi
The causalities are also listed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

Read and learn

you are literally the worst most deluded pro-west account here okey is even better than you.
War always have continuous casualties for instance in Libya even people died directly from bombing, there are still secondary deaths as a result of insecurity and instabilities in the region, there will be civil unrest, human trafficking, death from food shortages and diseases.
Libya are still suffering as result of USA bombing even till this day , now tell me how much have USA sent to rebuild it? How much of the Europeans countries money that took part in the bombing have they ceased and sent over? How much sanctions was placed on them?
War reach Europe now you are crying for them as if they send you, pathetic and clueless fellow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:16pm On May 25
WrriterNg:
🇷🇺 🚀 🇺🇦
they did the same in belgorod
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 12:09am On May 26
dvkot:
you are literally the worst most deluded pro-west account here okey is even better than you.
War always have continuous casualties for instance in Libya even people died directly from bombing, there are still secondary deaths as a result of insecurity and instabilities in the region, there will be civil unrest, human trafficking, death from food shortages and diseases.
Libya are still suffering as result of USA bombing even till this day , now tell me how much have USA sent to rebuild it? How much of the Europeans countries money that took part in the bombing have they ceased and sent over? How much sanctions was placed on them?
War reach Europe now you are crying for them as if they send you, pathetic and clueless fellow.

You will just write without comprehension
The link puts up the casualties during the war and the subsequent deaths resulted from the WAR
Instead of you to read the link,you are writing rubbish
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:23am On May 26
dvkot:

Don't mind him
He did not even know the number of children USA nato have killed in Iraq alone because it has not reached his own children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:34am On May 26

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 1:15am On May 26
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 2:41am On May 26
Ibime:

Here we are, I've just paid for my 5-a-side football games for next week. I play every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night and each game is £4.50 to play. That's £13.50 per week, or £54 per month. That equates to N100k per month just to play football, or equivalent to 1.5 months of Okpansukkaisbae monthly earnings. Please alert EFCC.

You are seriously a deluded creature. You have kids? Are they proud of you? They definitely aren't. Imagine every nonsense you've posted up there was screenshotted and shown to your kids and wife? How do you think they would react?

Whoever that woman is, if she hasn't dumped your ass, that is, I really commend her. How a woman lies on a bed and allows a lowly creature like you cum inside her, needs to be studied.

Dafuq is all this, Ibime?

You should be around 40 years old, if not older. Yet, you behave like a kindergartener. Many kindergarten children even show more maturity than you.

Grow up and stop fooling around. You still have a little time left. Don't be the fool at 40 who becomes a fool forever.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (1947) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.