Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,566 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (707624 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (1952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:34pm On May 27
โšกIsraeli and Egyptian forces exchange fire near the Rafah border crossing. At least one soldier was killed โ€” JPost

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:36pm On May 27
โšกThere has been exchange of fire between IDF forces and Egyptian forces at the Rafah crossing today.

Egyptian sources claim that the Israeli force opened fire.

One Egyptian soldier was reportedly killed, no casualties on Israeli side.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:40pm On May 27
โšกSaudi Arabia Foreign Minister says "Israel must accept that it cannot exist without a Palestinian state."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:41pm On May 27
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:44pm On May 27
โšกThis was built by a Syrian artist from the ruins of his house.

With the slogan: "This is the freedom they brought us."

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:45pm On May 27
โšกFrench mercenary killed in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 2:47pm On May 27
Obedience40:

Jezzz dude๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The question is simple, was the present supreme leader the highest authority voted in by the people

Let me Help you.
Hussein-Ali Montazer was the deputy supreme leader under supreme leader Ruhollah Khomeini

Present supreme leader Ali Khamenei was the one who dissolved the office, when he took over so as to make his position safe.

Here you are hyping yourself yet you don't even know about the history of Iran an how it government works.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussein-Ali_Montazeri

Maybe you should pay attention to your own links.

Your link states that your so-called deputy supreme leader was in office until 13 March 1989. Your link also states that the current Supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, was appointed after the death of the previous Supreme leader in June 1989.

June comes three months after March, unless you have your own special calendar where June comes before March.

So, obedience4, how is it possible for the current Supreme leader to dissolve an office that stopped existing three months earlier, in order to "make his position safe" as you claimed?

Do you see that you are not okay? You just looked for a link online and posted it without even reading what you posted. Yet, you call yourself an expert in Iran affairs, but don't even know that Iran no longer has a deputy Supreme leader, or that the dates of your claims don't match.

As usual, I expect you to begin twisting things to suit your narrative.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 2:54pm On May 27
Obedience40:

From pillar to post๐Ÿ˜‚

Did I ask you to tell Iran to change their system of government
Just educating you and your other friend that there is nothing democratic about the system of government in Iran.

Different countries with different systems.

Am done
Have a nice day
Cheers.

You're a correct time waster.

Operation SIO.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:55pm On May 27
โšกJapan issues J-alert following missile launch from North Korea. Residents told to take shelter inmediately.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 3:01pm On May 27
shoodboi2:

Maybe you should pay attention to your own links.

Your link states that your so-called deputy supreme leader was in office until 13 March 1989. Your link also states that the current Supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, was appointed after the death of the previous Supreme leader in June 1989.

June comes three months after March, unless you have your own special calendar where June comes before March.

So, obedience4, how is it possible for the current Supreme leader to dissolve an office that stopped existing three months earlier, in order to "make his position safe" as you claimed?

Do you see that you are not okay? You just looked for a link online and posted it without even reading what you posted. Yet, you call yourself an expert in Iran affairs, but don't even know that Iran no longer has a deputy Supreme leader, or that the dates of your claims don't match.

As usual, I expect you to begin twisting things to suit your narrative.

Jezzz๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dude you messing your self up,
You that didn't even know that a position of deputy supreme leader once existed before today.

Even if I mistake the dates, you and I can agree that there was once a position in the Iranian government called the position of the deputy supreme leader, which you claimed never existed.

Also the main ball of contention why the agruement started is the current supreme leader of Iran, who happens to be the highest authority in Iran was never elected by the Iranian people, period.

In conclusion Iran dose not practice any form of Democracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 3:05pm On May 27
Procashtips:

Does the British, Danish, Norwish, Swedish, etc people get to choose who becomes their king or queen?

Or the problem you have is because Iran calls their supreme leader and not king or queen?

Apart from Democrat and Republican, can the American people pick anyone else ?

Even within these 2, the owners of America decide who's selected from any of these 2 sides of a coin.

The problem you have is a shallow mentality on how the world operates.

You need to understand that virtually everything in the world system belong to the same plug, what differs is the name they're called.

Lol. True democracy doesn't exist. People just select one among those imposed on them.

They want you to believe that you're voting your choice but you're not.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 3:08pm On May 27
Procashtips:

You're a correct time waster.

Operation SIO.

SIO my foot๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Just admit you got schooled
A man that doesn't know the different types of systems of government.

Confusing constitutional monarchy, Islamic theocratic government with a democratic system of government

What a shame,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:09pm On May 27
WrriterNg:
โšกKaya Kallas: Putin wanted to prevent me from becoming head of NATO

"When we talk about different positions at the European level or in NATO, the main argument against me is that I am an anti-Russian provocateur. Thatโ€™s why the Russians put me on this list to make it clear that Iโ€™m provoking them."

Putin don suffer, he probably don't even know this bitchh, but everyone need to mention Putin's name to be relevant this days

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:17pm On May 27
Fash20:

Lol. True democracy doesn't exist. People just select one among those imposed on them.

They want you to believe that you're voting your choice but you're not.

Don't expect slave master worshippers to understand.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:19pm On May 27
โšกAt least 19 people are dead in the US after an extremely active weekend of severe storms. Today, parts of the East Coast are at risk for tornadoes.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 3:26pm On May 27
WrriterNg:
โšกThere has been exchange of fire between IDF forces and Egyptian forces at the Rafah crossing today.

Egyptian sources claim that the Israeli force opened fire.

One Egyptian soldier was reportedly killed, no casualties on Israeli side.
stupid Egyptian terrorist, Israel will waste your soldiers. It has happened before, it will happen again
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 3:30pm On May 27
WrriterNg:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
hamas are to be blame for this.
Hamas should stop hiding among civilians and openly fight Israel.

But they won't, evil hamas sacrificing innocent civilians for their evil goal๐Ÿคฎ

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:32pm On May 27
โšกThe Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on International Affairs, Grigory Karasin, said in a meeting with his Azerbaijani colleague Samad Seyidov that Russia expects to open a consulate general in occupied Artsakh in 2024.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 3:32pm On May 27
WrriterNg:
โšกThe United States will supply Taiwan with "the latest weapons, not old ones like Ukraine," Michael McCaul, chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee said while visiting Taiwan today.
USA dey hype this island, SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 3:36pm On May 27
Obedience40:

Jezzz๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dude you messing your self up,
You that didn't even know that a position of deputy supreme leader once existed before today.

Even if I mistake the dates, you and I can agree that there was once a position in the Iranian government called the position of the deputy supreme leader, which you claimed never existed.

Also the main ball of contention why the agruement started is the current supreme leader of Iran, who happens to be the highest authority in Iran was never elected by the Iranian people, period.

In conclusion Iran dose not practice any form of Democracy

You're trying so hard to cover your shame after getting exposed as a liar and just another circus clown that revises history and twists fasts to suit their narrative, aren't you?

On the deputy supreme leader, I said... "there is no deputy Supreme leader", which is true because there is none. I never said the position never existed. My comment is right here: https://www.nairaland.com/7481160/russia-ukraine-war-world-news-weapons/1840#130167515

The specific statement you made is in bold below:

Obedience40:

Jezzz dude๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The question is simple, was the present supreme leader the highest authority voted in by the people

Let me Help you.
Hussein-Ali Montazer was the deputy supreme leader under supreme leader Ruhollah Khomeini

Present supreme leader Ali Khamenei was the one who dissolved the office, when he took over so as to make his position safe.

Here you are hyping yourself yet you don't even know about the history of Iran an how it government works.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussein-Ali_Montazeri

Senior clown obedience, you claimed the current Supreme leader abolished the office of the deputy supreme leader because it was a threat to his office. Then you added a link to prove your point...

Except that your link proves that the office was abolished three months before the death of the previous Supreme leader and appointment of the current Supreme leader.

So, why are you lying and trying to twist the narrative?

Why did you lie about the current Supreme leader abolishing the office of the deputy supreme leader? Of course, you wanted to paint the current Supreme leader as a power-hungry tyrant, but then it fell flat on your face.

Then you turn around to claim you mixed the dates ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

What about the part where you said he was trying to protect his office from the deputy supreme leader? You mixed your lies too?

Take a chill pill. You are just another dumb clown in the circus๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคฃ

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 3:41pm On May 27
shoodboi2:

You're trying so hard to cover your shame after getting exposed as a liar and just another circus clown that revises history and twists fasts to twist their narrative, aren't you?

On the deputy supreme leader, I said... "there is no deputy Supreme leader", which is true because there is none. I never said the position never existed. My comment is right here: https://www.nairaland.com/7481160/russia-ukraine-war-world-news-weapons/1840#130167515

The specific statement you made is in bold below:

Senior clown obedience, you claimed the current Supreme leader abolished the office of the deputy supreme leader because it was a threat to his office. Then you added a link to prove your point...

Except that your link proves that the office was abolished three months before the death of the previous Supreme leader and appointment of the current Supreme leader

Thank God you said appointed not elected, at least we can agree that the supreme leader wasn't voted by the people.

So, why are you lying and trying to twist the narrative?

Why did you lie about the current Supreme leader abolishing the office of the deputy supreme leader? Of course, you wanted to paint the current Supreme leader as a power-hungry tyrant, but then it fell flat on your face. Then you claim you mixed the dates ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

What about the part where you said he was trying to protect his office from the deputy supreme leader? You mixed your lies too

Take a chill pill. You are just another dumb clown in the circus๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคฃ

Quote me were I said the bolded,

I will gladly accept my mistake

I mistook the supreme leader Ali Khamenei,
For the current one,
Who dissolved the position of the deputy supreme leader

[b]But that's only part of the agruement,
I know you gladly dwell only on that part, but won't address other points.

A win is a win
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:41pm On May 27
Cancri:
stupid Egyptian terrorist, Israel will waste your soldiers. It has happened before, it will happen again

Your emotions are just all over the place, calling everyone Muslim terrorists, even the once we call pastor.
Why don't you try using your sense sometimes, or dnt you have any? Atleast try making sense when you talk even if it's small. If you don't have any, try Borrow sense from distopiamuss, who copy from everywhere just to make small sense, it's better than the nonsense you are writing.

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:53pm On May 27
Nawao.... This thread must be very addictive! Someone came to this thread to take a quick look and got hooked for months now. Now I wonder if they've quit their job (if they had one) to focus on this thread and defend the West

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 3:53pm On May 27
Vic2023:
USA dey hype this island, SMH
worse is that the US goal is not even to protect Taiwan but to fight China in Taiwan, just as it's happening in Ukraine now. The US won't put boots on ground in Taiwan but will arm them to fight China even though they know China will win.

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 3:59pm On May 27
Stop writing in parables clown
Talk to me directly
Today is MAY 27 memorial day, a public holiday In the USA hence am over active here.

Not everyone is as jobless as you boy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:09pm On May 27
โšกHungary will not support the 14th package of EU sanctions against Russia because it contradicts its interests in the field of energy, - Hungarian Foreign Minister Szijjรกrtรณ says.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 4:17pm On May 27
Obedience40:

Quote me were I said the bolded,

I will gladly accept my mistake

I mistook the supreme leader Ali Khamenei,
For the current one,
Who dissolved the position of the deputy supreme leader

But that's only part of the agruement,
I know you gladly dwell only on that part, but won't address other points.

A win is a win

Okay, now you mistake them. Continue ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

And talking of quoting where you made the bolded, weren't you the one who typed this: Present supreme leader Ali Khamenei was the one who dissolved the office, when he took over so as to make his position safe.

Or it wasn't you? Take a chill pill. You've been exposed as another liar and revisionist.

I usually don't go to this extreme with many of you guys anymore because you all just keep revising history and bringing fake stats up. Just needed to put you in your place.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 4:39pm On May 27
shoodboi2:

Okay, now you mistake them. Continue ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

And talking of quoting where you made the bolded, weren't you the one who typed this: Present supreme leader Ali Khamenei was the one who dissolved the office, when he took over so as to make his position safe.

Or it wasn't you? Take a chill pill. You've been exposed as another liar and revisionist.

I usually don't go to this extreme with many of you guys anymore because you all just keep revising history and bringing fake stats up. Just needed to put you in your place.

You feeling yourself now,

The genesis of the whole agruement wasn't who dissolved who or who dissolved which position

The genesis of the whole agruement was if the good people of Iran elected or made the present supreme leader Hosseini Khamenei their leader. That was the basis of our agruement

You made a point that he was elected as president before assuming office,

I stated the only reason he took that position was because he was the stronger man after the last supreme leader. Ruhollah Musavi Khomeini died and he wasn't elected as the supreme leader but was appointed,
Also by law the deputy supreme leader was supposed to assume the position.
That was what brought the whole issue

Ok maybe I made a mistake by assuming it was the present supreme leader Hosseini Khamenei not the formal leader Ruhollah Musavi Khomeini that dissolved the position
Dose that changed the original discussion
??

Even if I got the info wrong does that change the original discussion we had,?? Dose that change the fact that there is nothing democratic about the selection of the supreme leader in Iran, that is is the bone of contention not who dissolved the position of the deputy supreme leader

You just want to derail the whole thing because of one mistake, Ruhollah Musavi Khomeini and Hosseini Khamenei
Both look alike are almost spelt and pronounce the same way, any person could make the that mistake.

So if you don't have anymore points to say there is no use quoting me back,

Cheers
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:49pm On May 27
โšกGeneral Oleksandr Syrskyi, Commander in Chief of Ukraine's armed forces, said France has agreed to "send instructors to Ukraine to train Ukrainian military personnel."

I have already signed the documents that will allow the first French instructors to visit our training centers soon and familiarize themselves with their infrastructure and staff.

I believe that France's determination will encourage other partners to join this ambitious project."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:55pm On May 27
โšกSouth Korea today conducted a large-scale air exercise involving about 20 fighter jets, including F-35 aircraft, in response to the planned launch of a North Korean military satellite.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lighthammer(m): 4:55pm On May 27
This thread don turn to battlefield,missiles and bullet dey waka up and down,make ah dig foxhole

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 4:57pm On May 27
Procashtips:

Don't expect slave master worshippers to understand.

Imagine being an American. You basically have to select one out of the two crazy Zionists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (1952) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: david7776, Omen100(m), Stefan00, Aizenosa(m), gomol, Brainiac101(m), Mille, Kingsnairaland(m), BentizilL0, white3663 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.