Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,258 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (706778 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (1949) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dvdpity: 7:35pm On May 26
WrriterNg:
⚡“Estonia will do everything possible to bring Russia to its knees,” said Estonian President Alar Karis.

“After this, it will be possible to begin negotiations on ending the war in Ukraine,” he explained.

I don't know what these local government call countries are actually smoking.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 0m0luabi: 7:53pm On May 26
grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 0m0luabi: 7:55pm On May 26
WrriterNg:
⚡“Estonia will do everything possible to bring Russia to its knees,” said Estonian President Alar Karis.

“After this, it will be possible to begin negotiations on ending the war in Ukraine,” he explained.
😂 drunkard

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:58pm On May 26
Dvdpity:

They are smoking a special brand of weed called Article 5

🚬🤠

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 8:11pm On May 26
⚡If all three Baltic countries committed their entire Ground Forces, 100% of their active duty personnel with all their equipment, they would be fielding fewer troops than the AFU lost in the Battle of Mariupol, fewer armored vehicles than the AFU lost in their 2023 counter-offensive, and about as much artillery as the AFU lose in 1-2 months.

Probably much less, considering they already gave a significant percentage of their military equipment to Ukraine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:25pm On May 26
obedience4:

Which news Mr man
Countries whose leader's are product of the people choice,

Also, shouldn't you be practising with your katana, the Nigeria army would need all the help it can get grin
😂😂😂 elite mumu you think samurai are all about fighting, the katana was a symbol of power in feudal Japan and even during Ww2 not just a tool for fighting...

Now do you think I would risk my life for the gain of the greedy Nigerian elites? Only a slave fights another man's war bro... I will fight if I and only I deem the cause just, not because I am told to do so... I've said enough.

As for what I said about France and the rest, I will not bother to discuss that with you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:27pm On May 26
Cancri:
Islam 🤢🤢🤢

This shows you have not seen my Christian preaching here on nairaland
Go back to bed.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:29pm On May 26
Dvdpity:

You need to see what napoleon and Hitler said during their own time lol. Before they were dealt with lol.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:34pm On May 26
‼️Italian Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini has called on NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg to either correct his words or resign‼️

This is how Salvini reacted to Stoltenberg's call to allow Ukraine to hit Russian territory with NATO weapons.

"I don't want to leave my children in the third world war at the gates...Stoltenberg should either recant or apologise or resign"

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Bossly: 8:39pm On May 26
Barry Hussein

The first ASStronaut ever to serve as POTUS.
Homo phaggotus pro max...

🤮🤮🤮

obedience4:

Dude seems you in love with ishilove
The way you keep ranting about her grin
Things they happen for this forum.
Las las they wan cast this thread.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:39pm On May 26
Dvdpity:

😂 locAl government indeed... Worst one is they can't do anything without USA

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 8:48pm On May 26
⚡Russian strikes targeted Ukraine’s Starokostyantyniv Airbase in Khmelnytskyi region last night.

This airbase hosts Ukrainian Su-24M bomber aircraft, modernized as carriers of Storm Shadow/SCALP-EG cruise missiles.

It was this airbase that was to become one of the bases for the deployment of F-16s.

The base was targeted with tens of Shahed-136 kamikaze UAVs, Kh-101 & Kinzhal missiles.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:24pm On May 26
Latest military achievements of the most moral army in the middle east in Rafah! this is what terrorist cancri called for!

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:28pm On May 26
WrriterNg:

The way these many LGs have been talking of recent eh, Russia just keep ignoring them.

It can be painful to be ignored no matter how loud you become.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:29pm On May 26
Kingsnairaland:

This shows you have not seen my Christian preaching here on nairaland.

People have also seen how you rejoice at death and destruction of Ukrainian lives by Russia, for instance.

No true Christian does this. That's why people think you're a jihadist.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:34pm On May 26
🇵🇸Qassam Brigades' infographic poster on the 233rd day of the battle ~ English translation: Google Lens

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:35pm On May 26
lanre316:

People have also seen how you rejoice at death and destruction of Ukrainian lives by Russia, for instance.

All religions get fanatics... so why do you automatically think because he's not crying over the death of murderers, he's now a muslim?

Like you are different from what you condemn grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:37pm On May 26
The divine promise to establish Palestine from the sea to the river will be fulfilled, just as God's promise to Moses' mother was fulfilled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:40pm On May 26
Procashtips:

All religions get fanatics... so why do you automatically think because he's not crying over the death of murderers, he's now a muslim?

Like you are different from what you condemn grin

Oga, read to understand and follow comment trails to know what's being talked about.

I know he's a not Muslim. I'm not condemning his actions. He's welcome to celebrate death and destruction as much as he wants.

I'm only explaining why people assume he's a jihadist. Nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:50pm On May 26
French Ambassador to Sri Lanka and the Maldives Jean-François Pactet was found dead at his residence in Colombo, the Sri Lankan Foreign Ministry said.

The Daily Mirror reported that 53-year-old Pakte's cause of death was a heart attack.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:54pm On May 26
WrriterNg:

Little dogs bark the most, how much have they contributed, how many weapon have they donated to Ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:55pm On May 26
TikTok has revealed it has stopped 15 covert influence operations, including a Chinese campaign targeting American audiences with content favorable to Chinese politics and culture.

The platform discovered networks of fake accounts that imitated American authors to spread pro-China and pro-Iran narratives. These operations were part of a broader attempt to influence global political discourse, with some networks focusing on influencing political debates in various countries.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 9:56pm On May 26
WrriterNg:
⚡Russia has officially terminated its nuclear arms reduction agreement with Japan, a deal that has been in place since 1993. This decision, effective from May 21, 2024, was announced amid escalating tensions and Japan's increased military activities near the Russian Far East.

The Russian Foreign Ministry cited Japan's "openly anti-Russian policy" and sanctions as reasons for the termination, highlighting the strained relations between the two nations​​​​.

Only you share land and sea border wth 16 different countries....
It's a recipe for envy!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:58pm On May 26
Vic2023:
TikTok has revealed it has stopped 15 covert influence operations, including a Chinese campaign targeting American audiences with content favorable to Chinese politics and culture.

The platform discovered networks of fake accounts that imitated American authors to spread pro-China and pro-Iran narratives. These operations were part of a broader attempt to influence global political discourse, with some networks focusing on influencing political debates in various countries.

🤣🤣 Idiots trying to save face when TikTok is actually a tool o political warfare by the CCP against the US. Lol
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:00pm On May 26
⭕️ Press Statement..

In a horrific war crime, the criminal Zionist occupation army committed a heinous massacre against displaced citizens in tents western Rafah city this evening, in an area crowded with hundreds of thousands of displaced people and declared as a safe area by the criminal army, which resulted the death and injury of dozens of citizens, most of them women and children, in a complete defiance and disregard for the decision of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) that demanded it to stop its aggression against Rafah.

We hold the US administration and President Biden in particular the full responsibility for this massacre, which the Zionist entity would not have committed without the US support and green light for it to invade Rafah, despite its crowdedness with displaced citizens.

We demand the immediate and urgent implementation of the decisions by the ICJ and to put pressure to stop this massacre along with the blood shedding of innocent civilians, including children, women, and the elderly.

We also call to put pressure on the Zionist occupation army to withdraw from the Rafah crossing, enabling the crews at the crossing to continue their work and to facilitate the entry of aid and relief.

The international community, the United Nations, and all relevant parties are urgently required to take action to stop the war of genocide that has been continuing against our people for more than seven months, and provide protection to our people from the Zionist killing and terror machine that seeks to displace our people and obliterate their national cause.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 10:06pm On May 26
⚡Iran to establish diplomatic relations with Bahrain and reopen its embassy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:13pm On May 26
lanre316:

Pretender! Haven't you celebrated Palestinian deaths in the beginning of the war on this thread? We have memories

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:36pm On May 26
Vic2023:
The divine promise to establish Palestine from the sea to the river will be fulfilled, just as God's promise to Moses' mother was fulfilled.
punch of satanic liar

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:43pm On May 26
lanre316:

If russia don't win then it will be ww three

I prefer to rejoice at Russia wins not at the death it caused
Note the difference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:44pm On May 26
WrriterNg:

see what I'm talking about "acting like a NATO fan boy" forcefully dragging your own people to war... Furking Drunkards 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:49pm On May 26
Kingsnairaland:

France said this before that if russia enters Kharkiv that they will come fight

Now they run away

So this one's are just in a pipe dream.
Biden threatened hell, if Russia invaded 😂😂😂😂😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by grandstar(m): 1:53am On May 27
Ibime:

Come back in 2 decades if you are still alive

I just told you BlackRock alone has more Assets Under Management than all countries reserves combined, with jara left, you still dey do caveman analysis counting billions when people are holding trillions in dollar denominated assets

Your father never used dollar 20 years ago, today you use dollar in various forms from paying for courses to crypto.

When he mentioned fast growing BRICS countries, it was obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about.

China's long term decline has begun. Brazil is stuck in the middle income trap. India is doing okay but its economy is barely 10% of the US economy. Russia is suffering from the weight of 13,000 sanctions placed on it by America and the West. South Africa's economy has been growing at snail speed for years. It's structural employment rate is one of the highest globally due to rigid labour laws. White South Africans are fleeing in droves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (1949) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 0m0luabi, Bontee, Daphna, dvkot(m), Zaha(m), idowuh98(m), akwesenana and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.