Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,715 members, 7,865,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

15 Good Places To Meet Potential Spouse During Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Good Places To Meet Potential Spouse During Christmas (430 Views)

15 Good Places To Meet Potential Spouse During Christmas / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Is It Normal To Still Love Your Ex? 15 Good Reasons Why You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Good Places To Meet Potential Spouse During Christmas by Aladeintl: 5:01am On Dec 15, 2022
.You want to marry? You are looking for a Christian partner to marry as it’s supposed to be? And this is Christmas time?

Welcome to day 12 of 2022 Blogmas themed LOVE OF CHRIST. It has been 12th day of talking about Christ and His birth and how to have a godly fun-filled Christmas celebration.

Now, to today’s episode. 15 godly places to check for a suitable partner during this Christmas:

1. Your DM: Sister, go and reply all your online messages. Maybe he is there.

Brother, send that DM today and express your intent to be her future husband. Worse thing that can happen is no.

2. Family Gatherings and Meetings: during this festive period, most families will have their sojourning members at home for Celebration. You or your parents, friend or siblings may got invited to one and who knows what may happen after.

3. Youth fellowship programs: Mama has been disturbing you for grandkid. But how do give her grandkid when you are not even marry? Now, let me tell you a secret, many youth fellowships will organize end of the year programs creating a great opportunity for singles to meet potential spouse.

www.joelalade.home.blog

5. Through your parents: Yes! You read me well! You can actually meet your LOML through your parents, mentors or any spiritual authority over you. Why not go on and ask for their recommendations? Maybe by this time next year, you are happily married.

6. School Reunions: if you are lucky that your alma mater organizes their reunion during this period, why not take some times to attend. You may find your wife or husband there.

7. Ceremonies: I can’t count how many person have met their future spouses by attending ceremonies especially wedding ceremonies. Because many family members will come home for Christmas celebration, most families usually fix their kids’ weddings in December, therefore, there will be plenty wedding invites. Make sure you attend as many as possible and be observant.

8. Sunday School Class/group: yes! That normal Sunday school that you attend weekly. The same one.

That your worded, tongue speaking, gentle cute male Sunday school teacher.

That your sonorous beautiful angelic female Sunday school teacher that tick all your boxes.

Think about this; why is it that that sister always sit beside you or have something to say after your brief contribution to the lesson?

www.joelalade.home.blog

9. Your friend: I know you know him from diapers but if you don’t marry your friend who are you trying to marry? Your enemy?

Now, beam your searchlight to that single friend of yours and you will see that everything you have been looking for in sòkòtò is inside the pocket of your sókótó.

Caveat; dear men, God helps you if she says no because you are gonna lose both her and her friendship but who cares, you said. Men die once.

10. Gym: hit the gym, dude. You may meet him/her there.

You can meet your future partner here or start a friendship with fellow gymnasts which can lead to meeting your partner.

What if I don’t get a spouse? Well, you will get a great body by exercising

11. December retreats: Most congregations organized special Christmas programs in form of conventions, meetings, camping, and retreats, which normally concern all ages and gender cadres.

Winners chapel just finished the Shiloh program.

RCCG just concluded Holy Ghost Congress with let-go-a-fishing coming up on Christmas day.

Deeper Life Bible Church also has one week December retreat.

Nigerian Baptist Convention will be having Baptist Night of Wonders this Friday.

Apart from potentially praying for divine guidance concerning life and choice of spouse, someone’s daughter or son may collect your number and who knows?

12. You may be curious as to where I met my wife. I met her under a mango tree at a particular prayer ground through a particular elder in the Lord.

I want you to add places 13, 14, and 15 in the comment section.

Thanks. See you tomorrow

www.joelalade.home.blog

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows, My Dad Too Could Be A Mad Man / Iphone Survives A Bonfire After The Owner Threw It Inside The Fire (video) / ¡

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.