Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans (5618 Views)

Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Boobs" - Pretty Nigerian / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by CrisNews: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2022

4 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Jeon(f): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Strong Bond.

Animal lover
cool

15 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Suunnn(f): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2022
CrisNews:
“They Grew Up Together”: Reactions As Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1671084319TheyGrewUpTogetherReactionsAsBabyPlaysWithChickensAsTheyFollowHerLikeHumansCrisben.html
Awesome!!!
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by doggedfighter(f): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Can he eat any of the chickens ?

With the way they're following him. grin

I like eating chickens, wouldn't want to have one as pet. It will test me grin

13 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Boogyman557: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Holybaddo: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2022
They are very friendly and easy to train animal
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Holybaddo: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

say question am asking
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by cassidy1996(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Last..last him go chop all of them , one by one.....

2 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Parkflash(f): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2022
When the time comes to eat or sell those chickens, it might be very traumatic on the child

11 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by TheChameleon: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2022
They probably associate the baby with food.

Once an animal links you with food... it's all yours if a domestic animal grin.. you're all his if a wild animal like a crocodile. shocked shocked

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Jameselias: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2022
TheChameleon:

Once an animal links you with food... it's all yours if a domestic animal grin.. you're all his if a wild animal like a crocodile. shocked shocked

You get sense abeg

3 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Zubbyslachi(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2022
pavlov's Theory. smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Chiraq77(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Mehn the owners of this Farm are swimming in Money

2 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by LOVEGINO(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Jeon:
Strong Bond.

Animal lover
cool
we plenty ooo but naija hardship change things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by mecuries(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Chiraq77:
Mehn the owners of this Farm are swimming in Money

farmers in Europe/America live well.....they don't roam the community and destroy people's lands.....they have farm lands bigger than most local governments in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Chiraq77(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2022
mecuries:
farmers in Europe/America live well.....they don't roam the community and destroy people's lands.....they have farm lands bigger than most local governments in Nigeria

True!
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Baronthecelebri: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2022
This real love, if Na naija pikin na to pick stone dey stone the fowl

1 Like

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by TheRealOwner(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2022
TheChameleon:

Best line I ever read today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by TheChameleon: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Best line I ever read today

Thanks!

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by iHateFraudsters: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Chicken as pet?

E go even easier for me to chop am.

I go pet am enter pot.

The only pets I recognise are cats and dogs.

2 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Fbboyo: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Zubbyslachi:
pavlov's Theory. smiley smiley
Cause and effect theory
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by sofiscatedmoron: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chicken follows anyone that gives them food
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by BigYash: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
See fans.. grin The pikin get crowd no be small cheesy.. Birds for farm dey do this thing too,if na you dey feed them.
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Generalwoodz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
The phenomenon could be explained. I know.

But...

I dream of a house where I've a feline on my couch meowing and looking up fixedly at cobwebs. I dream of a house with man's best friend, dog. Snuggling with me, barking at perceived ghosts and reverently waving his tail every bright morning when he greets.

I dream of a house with birds of different species, singing cool sweet melodies every crisp morning as the sunrise burns the east side of my bedroom.

I dream of house surrounded, enveloped and blanketed with nature green... A great garden with Eden in mind. Filled gloriously with fruits that nourishes, fenced with cactuses, and standing in what supposed to be the entrance formidable limbs, and towering giants mahogany, and Iroko.

I dream of a house bathed with undiluted laughter, happiness, joy and peace. A house with humans both young, old, and beautiful at hearts.

I dream presently from my lonely, cold, and almost solemn looking enclave with dreamy eyes glued to lights from my laptop, and hands thick with passion types away...

2 Likes

Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Afamsi: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
The way urchins dey follow their pay-master
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Any pic can be uploaded her to create mumu story. Some mods mumu pass simps and they ll move it to fp
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by kkins25(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
Any pic can be uploaded her to create mumu story. Some mods mumu pass simps and they ll move it to fp
oh,oh, oh, sweeplum, quick to judge,
You didn't see the quotation marks? plus, chickens can show that "follow the leader" attitude. She probably fed them when she was little. Look the pishur naaa... they are following her tru tru...
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by etrange: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Not to burst your bubbles, but poultry birds naturally follow anyone that feeds them.
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by SodiumValproate: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Just like me keeping you as a friend grin

Your kpekus cannot be safe grin
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by faceLAGOS: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
I rear some chickens and they will always accompany me to the junction when I’m going out.

Anytime they see me from far off, dem go just leave wetin dem dey do, dey run come like fools.

Even when I’m smoking, they’ll come around and just “chill” with me.

I guess it’s because I’m the one feeding them grin

Two of them dey go down this Xmas and another two on New Year’s Day.

Chickens too mumu smiley
Re: "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans by teeshet: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

will you suck my cøck?

(1) (Reply)

During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF / Lets Start Paying Groom Prices!!!!! / What's This Growing On My D*ck(18+)no Insult Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.