Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) (3943 Views)

Why Thisday Election Projection Has Always Been Wrong / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 / "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On May 08, 2023
Aufbauh, where are those people that insulted you about this thread now?

Politics is not emotions. We told them but they didn't listen.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Okoroawusa: 7:30am On May 08, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Weyrey! Agbado don block ur brain. LP will nt get 10% in Ondo. Are u d only one voting?

I can stake wit all d money in my account, LP will get more dan 20% in Ondo.

U Agbadorians can populate nairaland nd make projections to suit your purpose. February will clear ur doubts.
How far all the money in your account?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Johncarlo07: 12:54pm On May 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:

How far all the money in your account?

Did dey nt score more Dan 10% even wit d rigging?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by garfield1: 1:17pm On May 08, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Did dey nt score more Dan 10% even wit d rigging?

You said over 20%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Aufbauh(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Aufbauh, where are those people that insulted you about this thread now?

Politics is not emotions. We told them but they didn't listen.
Don't mind those noisemaking neophytes who always put forth the cart before the horse and wallow perpetually in defeat.

I read through my analysis this early hour and I was perplexed that it was almost a near perfect projection that captured the eventual reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Johncarlo07: 5:56pm On May 08, 2023
garfield1:

You said over 20%

If it was not rigged, it will be more Dan 25% sef.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by garfield1: 6:26pm On May 08, 2023
Johncarlo07:

If it was not rigged, it will be more Dan 25% sef.

Oga,lp presence was only in Lagos thats why they got over 25%
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Johncarlo07: 8:48am On May 09, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,lp presence was only in Lagos thats why they got over 25%

And Tinubus presence was only where?
Oga go sit down, evry1 knws d election was rigged.
If d real votes in Lagos was counted,even ur Jagaban will nt c 25% in Lagos.Dat is his backyard.
Soo pls tell me d meaning of presence again.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by garfield1: 9:59am On May 09, 2023
Johncarlo07:

And Tinubus presence was only where?
Oga go sit down, evry1 knws d election was rigged.
If d real votes in Lagos was counted,even ur Jagaban will nt c 25% in Lagos.Dat is his backyard.
Soo pls tell me d meaning of presence again.

Everyone knows nothing.you need to bring concrete proof of rigging
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Parachoko: 10:20am On May 09, 2023
God1000:
Labour party is going to win this election, that's the uncomfortable truth.

Atiku and kwankwaso will divide northern votes, so Tinubu won't get much votes from the North East and North West.

Obi will sweep through southeast, South south, North Central States.
grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Parachoko: 10:21am On May 09, 2023
HitRun:
The analysis sound. All these Obidients will just hand the presidency to Tinubu. Then everybody’s eye will clear.
cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Parachoko: 10:22am On May 09, 2023
leesworld:
I believe there shall be little change to the above analysis and PDP might win the election. However, LP will do well
Only person like you wey no sabi Nigeria Politics would have predicted the PDP might win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking! Sanwo Olu Turn To Dispatch Rider Deliver Food- Pics / Donkey Arrested In Kano - Karota Kano / Shock And Terror: Islamic State Boasts Mass Executions In Iraq (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.