Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) (3946 Views)

Why Thisday Election Projection Has Always Been Wrong / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 / "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Gossipninja: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
oga shut up, LP can't even av 10% in my state ondo, TINUBU will av at least 80% votes here

Should we bet it?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BOLATINUBU01: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Should we bet it?
let's go

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Gossipninja: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
let's go

2 million.

Are you in?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2022
EngrKemp:

So u don't understand that politics is dynamic.
U want to use 2015 and 2019 results to rig 2023 election?
Lies .

Apc can not win any state in north west aside maybe just one state.

U fail to realize that LP will win Lagos Ondo,Oyo,
While PDP will win Osun,
Even Ogun is not sure for Apc.
Ekiti is the only state Apc can have 60%

You are a comedian.

You say he failed to realize without showing him reasons (typically trends)/ that make you so sure that LP will even win one state in South West.

How do you expect him to realize it when you are not showing him any pictures?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Britishpea: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Still surprising that some people think Obi will pull a surprise. He won’t. Atiku had a good chance but it looks like God doesn’t want him to be a president. That’s why all odds are against him.

The reason propaganda and lies are almost focusing on Tinubu is because he’s presumed to be the winner of this election. No candidate can match is financial chest(no candidate can win any election in Nigeria without spending big-ask Ademola Adeleke).

He’s a tactician who understood the geographical spread of Nigeria politically.

He’s a lot of foot soldiers than anyone in Nigeria today.
He is an intelligent man with great records.

He is from the ruling party. We expected him to face all he’s facing. If the war is little then the glory is small.
Tinubu will win with a landslide.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Should we bet it?

My brother, you will lose money.

LP cannot win any states in South West.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Britishpea: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
EngrKemp:

Lies .

While PDP will win Osun,

Lol jester!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Anyone wants to bet that LP will not win this election?

We don't have to drop real cash. Just make a verbal commitment which we will assure ourselves will be fulfilled at the official declaration of the winner by INEC.

Anyone?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Britishpea:

Lol jester!

Imagine saying LP will win 3 States in South West, including Lagos.

I am yet to come across that level of delusion in my over 30 years on earth.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Gossipninja: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

My brother, you will lose money.

LP cannot win any states in South West.

Why not bet.

Is it your money?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Why not bet.

Is it your money?

OK, what are we betting on?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Gossipninja: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

OK, what are we betting on?

2 million naira.

Are you game?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

2 million naira.

Are you game?

What are we staking on?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Gossipninja: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

What are we staking on?

LP winning the 2023 general election

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

I am game.

2 million naira. I give you 2 million if LP wins.

You give me 2 million if LP loses.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Gossipninja: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I am game.

Definitely. Location
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BOLATINUBU01: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

2 million.

Are you in?
something dey worry you
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Gossipninja: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
something dey worry you

Put your money where your mouth is na.

Are you scared or what?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BOLATINUBU01: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Put your money where your mouth is na.

Are you scared or what?
please go and invest, don't waste ur money
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Gossipninja: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
please go and invest, don't waste ur money

Lmao. I want to invest in you.

Please don't tell me you are not sure of your Candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Lol you too dey waste ur time. You think that fool has 20k in his account!! grin cheesy no b Pandora Him Tu Lie pikin, na mouth dey get!
BluntTheApostle:

I am game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by EndsarsReloaded: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Lol, delusions of grandeur!!!

This op believe that Northern Muslims will abandon Atiku to vote for Tinibu to the extent he can only win one state in NW and one or two in NE. He is even more ridiculous to say that PDP won't get 25% in some states of NW and NE.

FYI, will win at least 5 it 6 NW states, while APC will come second. LP will definitely get 25% in Kaduna. In NE, PDP will win 2 or 3 states, APC 2 states while LP wins one state.

LP will sweep SE and SS and likely to win Lagos and Abuja.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by seunmsg(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2022
EngrKemp:

Lies .

While PDP will win Osun,

For more silly jokes, send Obi supporters to 419 grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by Aufbauh(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Have you really take a careful look at the voting patterns and trends from previous as attached to my projection? I know you didn't or either living in denial that's why you're fighting the reality.

Are you aware that Atiku got 8% and 7% from Yobe and Borno state respectively in 2019?
Atiku also got 19% each from 4 states in the NW?

Atiku has contested election multiple times and has not shown that he can muster overwhelming votes from the North.

EndsarsReloaded:

This op believe that Northern Muslims will abandon Atiku to vote for Tinibu to the extent he can only win one state in NW and one or two in NE. He is even more ridiculous to say that PDP won't get 25% in some states of NW and NE.

FYI, will win at least 5 it 6 NW states, while APC will come second. LP will definitely get 25% in Kaduna. In NE, PDP will win 2 or 3 states, APC 2 states while LP wins one state.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by seunmsg(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I am game.

That guy no get 2k for him account. I once had a bet with one of these loud mouths here called 1nigeriamyfoot. We even opened a thread for the wager. I did my part and the poor rat ran away after making so much mouth. All
They know how to do is make mouth and nothing else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by seunmsg(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Can you be more specific in your analysis. Which state exactly do you think LP will win in NE? How exactly will PDP win 5 states in the NE when they are even struggling to keep Sokoto, the only PDP state in the region?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Yorub Muslim deceiving themselves, comparing tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket to buhari
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol you too dey waste ur time. You think that fool has 20k in his account!! grin cheesy no b Pandora Him Tu Lie pikin, na mouth dey get!

cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by RealLagosBoy: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Thïefnubu Urchins will not cease to amaze me.

Do you think Buhari is the one in the ballot?

Thïefnubu is hoping to inherit Buhari's 8million votes in the North.

He will be disgraced in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by buhariguy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
God1000:
Did you learn anything from the recent election in Kenya?
Kenya don't have 250 ethnic group and 6 different political zone

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by buhariguy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

okay.
We can bet
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) by EndsarsReloaded: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Can you be more specific in your analysis. Which state exactly do you think LP will win in NE? How exactly will PDP win 5 states in the NE when they are even struggling to keep Sokoto, the only PDP state in the region?

Taraba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gowon 1967 letter to British PM, Harlod Wilson, Surfaces / Biafrans In Nothing Hill Carnival London Pictures...biafrans Are Rising.. / Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.