Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows (33004 Views)

Burna Boy Mentions Artistes He Is Grateful For Impacting His Music Career(Video) / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Warned Him Not To Perform Any Psquare Song At Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by tamdun: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:
Naija is a cursed nation all old american artist are still cashing out.
Really
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Owopariola001:

But you forgot to add that old American artists churned out good music.
U call what american artist sing good music ? Bro is this some kind of morning joke or what ? Music they'll sing that you won't hear anything .. Even our Zinoleesky here beat some of them and yet zino money dey learn work where their money dey.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Britishpea: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Isn’t it funny how u wake up everyday to curse your destiny? Is Nigeria cursed or you are the cursed one? Nigeria is a great country with great people. Except for a few cursed ones like you. Is Nyanya in the leagues of American singers who cash out at old age. Wetin Nyanya dey sing. All I want is your waist abi?

How old is American music industry how old is Nigeria’s? What’s the population of the USA? What’s Nigerian? Nigeria had diverse ethnic groups but America has the largest percentage who speak English and value songs written and composed in English.
Remove the Hausa population who would prefer to listen to the whistle-like songs and let’s see the number of people listening to the likes of Nyanya!
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2022
These people don't know that nothing lasts forever.

When you're on top and making plenty of money you should endeavour to save for the rainy day!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by OlawaleBammie: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
melonsgroup:
More grace bro...

Me @ Qatar
Guy oose daa ooh

Maa beru Olorun
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Franzinni: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Stop smoking weed ... Permanently.

It's the number one career killer

Don't believe ? Do small research.

Any mind altering substance is good short term but bad long term

If you have big dreams in life, let go of the devil's lettuce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by josielewa(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:
Times Change... Message to you Soul Brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BydpVKOHhZA
anytime i see a nigga mine core from Naina am usually happy...don't be a paper hand...just delegate for a year.....
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Bluntemperor: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2022
lamisolekpe:

Thank God for his goodness and mercies ;
It can only be GOD.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Dmx ball pass MI and some other old naija artist for naija tell me another tin angry
someone owing 1m in taxes and child support ball pass MI Abeg get the ferk outta here

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Britishpea:

Isn’t it funny how u wake up everyday to curse your destiny? Is Nigeria cursed or you are the cursed one? Nigeria is a great country with great people. Except for a few cursed ones like you. Is Nyanya in the leagues of American singers who cash out at old age. Wetin Nyanya dey sing. All I want is your waist abi?

How old is American music industry how old is Nigeria’s? What’s the population of the USA? What’s Nigerian? Nigeria had diverse ethnic groups but America has the largest percentage who speak English and value songs written and composed in English.
Remove the Hausa population who would prefer to listen to the whistle-like songs and let’s see the number of people listening to the likes of Nyanya!
OK I agree I'm cursed an you're blessed if we find out like that you're definitely living in penury with no hope . bro do you know how whack most American artist are when they rap and yet they still get this shi . you all just think with your pennis.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by LOVEGINO(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2022
melonsgroup:
More grace bro...

Me @ Qatar
how u take beat their security? U must be an herbalist.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2022
ednut1:
someone owing 1m in taxes and child support ball pass MI Abeg get the ferk outta here
Abeg rest jare Even trump self owe tax money thats norm in US.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by F3dan: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2022
I am happy for you, Iyanya.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by gare(f): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Na Nigerian Government go put am on salary ? he has to be creative, either he go for Gigs at clubs or perform at parties, this has nothing to do with Nigeria as a country, his mates are getting sold out venues in USA, UK, Netherland, when last did you release a new album or single, or we should still be dancing to his old songs. Guy leave Nigeria out of this. Not everything we blame the country.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by baretalk: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:
Not all.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2022
gare:

Na Nigerian Government go put am on salary ? he has to be creative, either he go for Gigs at clubs or perform at parties, this has nothing to do with Nigeria as a country, his mates are getting sold out venues in USA, UK, Netherland, when last did you release a new album or single, or we should still be dancing to his old songs. Guy leave Nigeria out of this. Not everything we blame the country.
But most people still listen to Michael Jackson and 2pac song and its not old abi .? You all are bunch of jokers.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2022
baretalk:

Not all.
Go spotify and apple music search MJ and 2pac songs people are still streaming it till today we are cowards in nigeria .
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Owopariola001: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

U call what american artist sing good music ? Bro is this some kind of morning joke or what ? Music they'll sing that you won't hear anything .. Even our Zinoleesky here beat some of them and yet zino money dey learn work where their money dey.

Old American artist?
Is Method Man, Jay Z, Nas, Public Enemy, Wu-Tang, Mobb Deep, etc., a joke to you?

Well, there is a reason "kid" is added to your name.

Dey play. cheesy cheesy

Later, you can Rest.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by jojothaiv(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2022
melonsgroup:
More grace bro...

Me @ Qatar
See boobby like machine...
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nsonaso(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2022
melonsgroup:
More grace bro...

Me @ Qatar

If you dongerit fogerabout it.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by kay29000(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2022
He said he is waking up to alerts every morning. After this news goes viral, he will be waking up with text messages from friends and family asking for money.

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Owopariola001:

Old American artist?
Is Method Man, Jay Z, Nas, Public Enemy, Wu-Tang, Mobb Deep, etc.

Well, there is a reason "kid" is added to your name.

Rest.
If they don't sing again people will keep steaming their songs and our own iyanya here dey beg for show . you don't need English to reply me back you need sense to digest what I'm trying to pass across .. sad
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Ashirioluwa: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2022
What do you expect when you don’t have any hit song?
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by baretalk: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Go spotify and apple music search MJ and 2pac songs people are still streaming it till today we are cowards in nigeria .
You said all, a lot are in jail now, broke, Mystical, r Kelly, so many old stars who came up to iyanya's level of Fame in America, are living average lives today. Iyanya didn't blow like Dagrin, Olamide etc, they are levels to 'blow'.

You can't compare Mjs type of blow to iyanya's blow.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by kay29000(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Lol. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Johel(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian singer, Iyanya has revealed how his fortune changed for the better in one year, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he explained that in December 2021, he performed at only 3 shows and only one paid him. The other 2, he said he begged to perform just to be seen.

Iyanya thanked God for the turnaround and thanked fans for the support, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/Iyanya/status/1602954578923864066?t=lSZ8K_m_sNyrUJEf_fQG0Q&s=19

It's not easy...Keep going man.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2022
kay29000:

Lol. You have no idea what you're talking about.
I'll will mention 10 old still cashing out american artist for u and I'll also mention 3 old not cashing out Nigerian artist for you . should I start?
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Henrikjay: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Just stay steady and tight in the GAME bro .. Entertainment Industry is like Formula 1 car racing .. It needs focus, speed and skills... Cause the younger and new Artists are taking over the entertainment industry already and they have the vibes this generation needs and they are on a high speed at it ..so bro you have to try and catch up with the speed ... Wish you success
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Jostoman: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2022
ekanx27:
Davido and kiss Daniel features brought him back to limelight. That "like" song is a blast.
God bless davido and kiss daniel

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2022
baretalk:

You said all, a lot are in jail now, broke, Mystical, r Kelly, so many old stars who came up to iyanya's level of Fame in America, are living average lives today. Iyanya didn't blow like Dagrin, Olamide etc, they are levels to 'blow'.

You can't compare Mjs type of blow to iyanya's blow.
Yeah u right but have forgotten that american artist that his last single was 2015 pardon me have forgotten his name .
He was interviewed by New Yorks daily times come see how frosh he his diamond everywhere thou there's possibility that he's not into music alone . but still yet he ain't broke . can our Nigerian artist do that ?
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Owopariola001: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

If they don't sing again people will keep steaming their songs and our own iyanya here dey beg for show . you don't need English to reply me back you need sense to digest what I'm trying to pass across .. sad

Ori e yigbe.

Who will stream the nonsense song by Iyanya?

People still mime American songs of the 80s and early 90s.

In Nigeria people still listen to Juju music, Afro Juju, Fuji, Apala, etc of 80s and early 90s.

You want people to listen rubbish songs because of what?

Walahi, na me fvck up dey reply to troll kid like you. But I must talk sense to your head.

How many old music have you listened to? Or you think 2009 music by Lil Wayne, Keri Hilson, Plies, Kanye West, is old music?

Rest son, rest. You don't know what you're saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School / Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React / Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.