Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows (33003 Views)

Burna Boy Mentions Artistes He Is Grateful For Impacting His Music Career(Video) / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Warned Him Not To Perform Any Psquare Song At Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Badabada(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2022
gfon:
I swear bro,nah who give up Bleep up. I no mind align with you. Just like your spirit man

Better days ahead man.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2022
josielewa:
anytime i see a nigga mine core from Naina am usually happy...don't be a paper hand...just delegate for a year.....

How does one delegate??
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2022
I been dey trip for this guy that year sha. How time flies. Now, priorities don change.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Streetmovement(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

He's been doing some good features lately grin

Including Arya starr own
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by josielewa(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

How does one delegate??
when mainnet goes online by 26th of Dec or so....you will have the option to delegate or withdraw all your core...delegating gives you more core daily...or monthly depending on your wish. for delegating you will be rewarded daily depending on how much core you delegate....
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by tsnoop(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
I.pray everyone going through tough times will share there testimonies soon

Check our profile for super clean cars that comes with Peace of mind n very affordable
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

And You’re born and live in the Cursed
Seun,nlfpmod,Dominique,Mrbanner rule 2.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
alingo2013:

I don't have your time manner-less, and untrained he goat, you lack the basic competency of a five year old, I don't blame you I blame your mother for not aborting bastards like you, just a complete waste of space bastard don of a thousand father's
Seun,Nlfpmod,Dominique,justwise,disguy,lalasticlala rule 2.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
josielewa:
when mainnet goes online by 26th of Dec or so....you will have the option to delegate or withdraw all your core...delegating gives you more core daily...or monthly depending on your wish. for delegating you will be rewarded daily depending on how much core you delegate....

Okay then.

Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Karnice600: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian singer, Iyanya has revealed how his fortune changed for the better in one year, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he explained that in December 2021, he performed at only 3 shows and only one paid him. The other 2, he said he begged to perform just to be seen.

Iyanya thanked God for the turnaround and thanked fans for the support, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/Iyanya/status/1602954578923864066?t=lSZ8K_m_sNyrUJEf_fQG0Q&s=19

Thank God for you.

Whatever makes you rich today doesn't have life's guarantee of existing tomorrow.
Footballers retire.
Engineers and Doctors do.
Barrow pushers and Bricklayers do too.

Diversifying streams of income, investing, trading...
Financial Education is essential.
Making money work for you pays best on the long run.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Bhol28: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats bro,that's life.I wish u more grace
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by gfon(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Badabada:

Better days ahead man.
you too!
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
ojex004:

Your household is cursed, your families is cursed, your generation is cursed, Afghaneastern part of Nigeria is cursed.
Seun,justwise,disguy,Rocktation,Frano,Nlfpmod,lalasticlala,Dominique,mydn44. Rule 2 broken .
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Get a vocation, invest your money in something. These days people don't pay for shows, so many free shows on YouTube and IG.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by snoopz: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
He didn't move with the trend
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Goodbadbowy419: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Seun,nlfpmod,Dominique,Mrbanner rule 2.
You type like a kid that you are
Arindin
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Mariamojo: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na real turn around. At one point I forgot he was an artiste. After his hit single "Your waist", he just fell off.

Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian singer, Iyanya has revealed how his fortune changed for the better in one year, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he explained that in December 2021, he performed at only 3 shows and only one paid him. The other 2, he said he begged to perform just to be seen.

Iyanya thanked God for the turnaround and thanked fans for the support, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/Iyanya/status/1602954578923864066?t=lSZ8K_m_sNyrUJEf_fQG0Q&s=19

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

You type like a kid that you are
Arindin
Koni da fu e. angry
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
ojex004:

Your household is cursed, your families is cursed, your generation is cursed, Afghaneastern part of Nigeria is cursed.
You will never know peace again throughout your entire lifetime.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Goodbadbowy419: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Koni da fu e. angry
Go suck breast boy
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by KennethEnyi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
melonsgroup:
More grace bro...

Me @ Qatar

Christ jesus
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
In life its turn by turn. Nobody stays at the top forever. just remember to invest and be humble when it reaches your turn.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by meobizy(f): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2022
He is a lazy youth still hoping on fame in a fickle industry. He never wake up proper.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by kabillionaire(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2022
More grace bro!
cry
Newsmic:

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oh my!
Iyanya don't rely on fame or fortune cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim, Her Mother And Her Sisters (Photo) / Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School / Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.