Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows (33005 Views)

Burna Boy Mentions Artistes He Is Grateful For Impacting His Music Career(Video) / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Warned Him Not To Perform Any Psquare Song At Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Zorbadezinc: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2022
This is a great comeback
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Siirjoe(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2022
as Long as you're not BIGWIZ or DAVIDO for Naija music industry once you sleep for one night
by the next morning another Artist don take your Place.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Owopariola001:

Ori e yigbe.

Who will stream the nonsense song by Iyanya?

People still mime American songs of the 80s and early 90s.

In Nigeria people still listen to Juju music, Afro Juju, Fuji, Apala, etc of 80s and early 90s.

You want people to listen rubbish songs because of what?

Walahi, na me fvck up dey reply to troll kid like you. But I must talk sense to your head.

How many old music have you listened to? Or you think 2009 music by Lil Wayne, Keri Hilson, Plies, Kanye West, is old music?

Rest son, rest. You don't know what you're saying.
Omo sense is 89000 kilometre far from u U still didn't understand what I'm saying despite reading it even someone that mention me before u understand it ..
Bro go chow first .. grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by gare(f): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

But most people still listen to Michael Jackson and 2pac song and its not old abi .? You all are bunch of jokers.

Na wa for you those songs are epic, with lots of meanings and inspiration like Bob Marley songs, how long will you continue to play his songs ?
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by victorVIC1(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2022
The more reason why they need to invest when the limelight is on them. I hope the likes of Wizkid are learning from this cos in the words of MI, gravity is not a superstition
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2022
gare:

Na wa for you those songs are epic, with lots of meanings and inspiration like Bob Marley songs, how long will you continue to play his songs ?
Those songs are epic grin song wey some of the wordens you no know am lol . micheal Jackson bills jean can u sing it from start to end ? grin but you're right thou those songs are real jam..
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Pickmycall: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:
Naija is a cursed nation all old american artist are still cashing out.
Royalties
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Crafteck1: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Badabada:
Congrats man.

It may look impossible now my fellow hustlers, but when God says its your time, you wont even remember the years of suffering again. Lets continue to push and work hard. 2seconds everywhere fit burst. Na who give up lose. Better days ahead.

Hin neva talk the soap e use, hasnt realeased a meaningful song in between....
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by ojex004: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Your household is cursed, your families is cursed, your generation is cursed, Afghaneastern part of Nigeria is cursed.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Iyanya even said kiss daniel wrote the song and gifted him for free. such a real nigga
ekanx27:
Davido and kiss Daniel features brought him back to limelight. That "like" song is a blast.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Pickmycall: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2022
sameks08:
Try to save when things move well so that at the hard time there will be no room for regret. now things look good try hard to save cos world is not stable
Their extravagant lifestyles by impregnating ladies and buying a bottle of champagne worth #100k in quilox will not make them to save.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Pickmycall: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Majority of them are going through what he just posted.Covid19 dealt a terrible blow in their career and finance.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Lazyreporta(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2022
lamisolekpe:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

You no drop whatsapp line na

08164840396, msg let's talk if you genuine
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by alingo2013(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Be like say ogun wan kill u this morning abi ? angry

It like you still do want to have sense
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2022
alingo2013:

It like you still do want to have sense
If I loose my temper you'll be shocked don't mention ur p-man again .
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by useni1: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:
Which old American artist dey cash out? Nas that went to do a song with 21 savage chasing clout or great grand mother Mariah Carey waiting for every christmas to see small money chop. Old American musicians are all broke, frustrated and depressed
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Father4all: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2022
He is no more relevant
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2022
useni1:
Which old American artist dey cash out? Nas that went to do a song with 21 savage chasing clout or great grand mother Mariah Carey waiting for every christmas to see small money chop. Old American musicians are all broke, frustrated and depressed
Bro ur information is wrong o !!! Nas bought a house like two months ago $3.5m pls check YouTube for the video. Try go Daniel mack page scroll down well you'll see the video..
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by useni1: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Bro ur information is wrong o !!! Nas bought a house like two months ago $3.5m pls check YouTube for the video. Try go Daniel mack page scroll down well you'll see the video..not
You want to tell me about people I hang out with and smoke together? All those houses na mortgage. Them never pay finish. How much are they making from streams compare to their lifestyle? These people don't even own their masters and publishing so a large chunk of their money is going to the BIG 4 music labels. Forget all those net worth you read online. What is the value of Kanye West music catalogue? People starting paying attention to Kanye around 2001 when he produced major tracks on Blueprint album. That's over 21years ago and the value of his music catalog today is less than $100million. That's like 5million dollars from music annually. His net worth is not tied to music. The business of the world is doing business and music is not even in the top 10,000 means

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by kelmicheal: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

It's Opposite of what you write .
Currently Nigeria artists takes the stage
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Okhuadams(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian singer, Iyanya has revealed how his fortune changed for the better in one year, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he explained that in December 2021, he performed at only 3 shows and only one paid him. The other 2, he said he begged to perform just to be seen.

Iyanya thanked God for the turnaround and thanked fans for the support, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/Iyanya/status/1602954578923864066?t=lSZ8K_m_sNyrUJEf_fQG0Q&s=19

!bye bye to Garri and groundnut with pure water and salt. All those Run away girls go dust and clean there pigeon hole to cash out. Bro shine ur eyes
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by LordErrk: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Problem is Nigerian artists and actors don't invest. When they cash out, na to dey oppress people. They don't even want to know that their fame can open business opportunities for them
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Agapeunit(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2022
MimiSheWrote:
That's one sad thing about Afro beats. it's all cruise and fun but gets boring easily.... It doesn't matter how good a jam is, just give Nigerians a month... They will forget everything about it.

You will start hearing "why you still dey listen to this old jam?" lol

then it is not about afrobeats being boring! It is about the fans! Always looking for something new everyday.
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by alingo2013(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

If I loose my temper you'll be shocked don't mention ur p-man again .

I don't have your time manner-less, and untrained he goat, you lack the basic competency of a five year old, I don't blame you I blame your mother for not aborting a mad bastard like you, just a complete waste of space, bastard son of a thousand father's
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Agapeunit:

then it is not about afrobeats being boring! It is about the fans! Always looking for something new everyday.
I would also bet on that.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by azpekuliar: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Siirjoe:
as Long as you're not BIGWIZ or DAVIDO for Naija music industry once you sleep for one night
by the next morning another Artist don take your Place.

grin Ycee
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Goodbadbowy419: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:
And You’re born and live in the Cursed
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by mykealpha(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2022
lamisolekpe:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

Price?
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by gfon(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Badabada:
Congrats man.

It may look impossible now my fellow hustlers, but when God says its your time, you wont even remember the years of suffering again. Lets continue to push and work hard. 2seconds everywhere fit burst. Na who give up lose. Better days ahead.
I swear bro,nah who give up Bleep up. I no mind align with you. Just like your spirit man

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by gare(f): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:

Those songs are epic grin song wey some of the wordens you no know am lol . micheal Jackson bills jean can u sing it from start to end ? grin but you're right thou those songs are real jam..

na you want to copy with Iyayan songs, tell them to wake up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School / Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React / Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.