Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Difference Between The North And South EAST - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between The North And South EAST (5147 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

Only imo have more graduate yearly than your region

Where are they? Imo is the HQ of Ashawo in this Country. Are you telling me that, Imo People go to School just to end up as Ashawo and runs Girls? grin grin grin

My People are productive, irrespective of their education status. That's why the North alone contribute over 40% to this Country's GDP. What does the East contribute? ZERO.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by omonnakoda: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

You guys have been posting this Kano intersection as the only landmark achievement in the North

Let me set you a challenge. I challenge you to show me any city in the North, outside Abuja, which is as developed as the city of Onitsha.

I will post areal view of Onitsha, I challenge you to post one areal picture of any city in the entire North that compares to Onitsha
What is the size of Onitsha in terms of Land mass? Is there a university in Onitsha? any hospital or higher institution on note?
What can normal human beings do in Onitsha apart shopkeeping?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
You Yoruba's are beginning to look very stupid and foolish in the eyes of other nigerians and I assure you that your tribal cards will backfire.

Emeka, cry me a River grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
What is the size of Onitsha in terms of Land mass? Is there a university in Onitsha? any hospital or higher institution on note?

Onitsha is a glorified Village. With over 70% of the entire male population are Agberos. While over 40% of the land mast are Slums.

Igbo people just like to overhype Onitsha. But some of us know Onitsha too well.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by gidgiddy: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2022
omonnakoda:

You are asking the size of a city of over 5 million people? Even if it is one square kilometre, can you post any areal picture of anywhere in your Region that compares to Onitsha?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by nike4love: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How many Igbo men are educated? They only marry educated Wife's, but most of them are not educated. Before you respond, know that I know the East like the back of my hand.
Aboki post ur Jamb result if e sure for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by omonnakoda: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are asking the size of a city of over 5 million people? Even if it is one square kilometre, can you post any areal picture of anywhere in your Region that compares to Onitsha?
5 million? What is the source of that figure?

What is the population of Anambra state as a whole for Onitsha that is not bigger than Ikeja to have 5 million

You folk just lie very stupidly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by omonnakoda: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?
Is that his name? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by gidgiddy: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
5 million? What is the source of that figure?

What is the population of Anambra state as a whole for Onitsha that is not bigger than Ikeja to have 5 million

You folk just lie very stupidly

So no picture of where you come from that compares with Onitsha? Thats what I thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by omonnakoda: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

So no picture of where you come from that compares with Onitsha? Thats what I thought
So that thing that happens inside the FOUR CORNERS of your parallelogram head is THINKING?

Is that what you call it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Svoboda(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
This is the same mistake buhari did that got Nigeria into the mess we are right now

Priority should be human capital development not physical infrastructure

Kano probably have more out of school children than the whole south east yet it self glorifying project their leadership care about

Igbos like every Nigeria might not have the best leadership but at least human capital investment is guaranteed

Which one is human capital development without infrastructure?

Do you realize that Kano has one of the highest concentration of privately owned industries in africa?

So, whats wrong with that, if you have human capital dev without infrastructure?

Why are we all complaining of aba, the industrial capital of the southeast, with the highest industrial deficits among all the industrial zones in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by michlins(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
This is the same mistake buhari did that got Nigeria into the mess we are right now

Priority should be human capital development not physical infrastructure

Kano probably have more out of school children than the whole south east yet it self glorifying project their leadership care about

Igbos like every Nigeria might not have the best leadership but at least human capital investment is guaranteed
Buhari was quoted as saying that the current poverty rate is because governors prioritised physical projects like bridges to human capital development
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by gidgiddy: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Calm down Emeka. I will do a special thread about these houses you posted later. grin grin

Its s pity that after all the years the North have bern in power, they dont have much to show for it

Just look at the city of Kano compared with Onitsha, Kano looks like a backyard slum compared to Onitsha. were it not for the flyover and ringroad, Kano would have been a disaster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Godwin4444: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2022
BossGerald:

Even if you like use Google map, you simply do not live in Ibadan if you don't know where that picture Op posted is in mofe.
lol

Emeka telling me I do not live in Ibadan

Tell us where mofe is in ibadan
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Godwin4444: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2022
BossGerald:

Why don't you ask Op where exactly is the bridge in onitsha...

If you don't know mofe or moferere,it simply means you don't live in Ibadan.
one thing about an Igbo person is that he complicate issues a lot

Instead of admitting u are trying to make others look stupid,I was born n bred in Ibadan n I have stayed there for long n right now I still stay dere

U people are just annoying

Mention where mofe or moferere is in Ibadan

Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by mrvitalis(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2022
michlins:
Buhari was quoted as saying that the current poverty rate is because governors prioritised physical projects like bridges to human capital development
Go watch the debate between osibanjo and Peter obi 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Saao(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Why does Ebony have little resources? grin grin

Show us what the entire EAST have grin

Besides, you are not from middle Belt. You are an IGBO man from Abia. Shame will not allow you claim your identity
. cheesy
if you lie at will I don't. If you like believe it or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by TheChameleon: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2022
BossGerald:

Oluwole

Tinubu ti lule pii grin

TinubuDeDrugLor:
You Yoruba's are beginning to look very stupid and foolish in the eyes of other nigerians and I assure you that your tribal cards will backfire.

But why are Igbo people such cowards?

It is really concerning. You were afraid of the OP, you rushed to claim the pictures were Ibadan.

Now you found a way of dragging Tinubu and Yorubas into this thread.

Why are you shivering in your wife's skirts because of a Hausa/Fulani?. I can bet you have soiled your panties by now undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by lexylaw40: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Godwin4444:
please where is mofe in Ibadan?

I stay in Ibadan n I have never seen d place before ooo
I grew up in in I've never heard anything thing like that oo. But if it exists then you can as well go into Ibadan jungles so you just post a picture of bad roads in Ibadan... We re
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Godwin4444: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2022
lexylaw40:
I grew up in in I've never heard anything thing like that oo. But if it exists then you can as well go into Ibadan jungles so you just post a picture of bad roads in Ibadan... We re
imagine the level of aggressive ignorance

He’s even saying mofe close to moferere new road

Many of them arguing here knows nothing on what they argue about

I remember when one was shouting we no dey give shishi n I told him d meaning of logistics,he didn’t agree wit me but was still arguing blindly

When people started absconding with money,I asked him again that since they don’t give shishi which money are they running away with

Many of them are kids who majorly are first time voters so they really don’t know what electioneering process is all about

Imagine them insulting everyone instead of trying to win people to their side?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu when are you going home for Christmas?

Aren't you going to visit the paradise Naanu the demented effeminate frog voice built for una

grin grin

I dey my village unlike you wey dey sleep atop danfo for Orile with hopelessness. As agbero Wey you be, you dey target innocent passerby Wey you steal from to feed. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na IGBO guys APC hire to take this picture. I know those Guys. They are from Ebinator in Nnewi, Anambra. You know Anambra men and Ebonyi are the darkest amongst Igbos.

The guy at the left is Chibuzor, he sells Okrika. While, The one in the right is Ebere, he is into making cheap Shoes. Check the shape of their Heads and you will confirm what I said. grin grin

Na you be one of those Thîefnubu criminals for that picture grin grin grin Agbero without future. Them go still recruit more from Osun state to come Lagos and run around nakedly in a bid to collect pittance and remain in penury cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by LILTJAY: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
I like this op grin
He just mass buried igbos on this thread grin grin grin
See mourning everywhere angry grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by gidgiddy: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
LILTJAY:
I like this op grin
He just mass buried igbos on this thread grin grin grin
See mourning everywhere angry grin angry grin grin grin grin

Yeah, he could not show one place in the entire North that is as developed as the city of Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by BossGerald: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
TheChameleon:

It is really concerning. You were afraid of the OP, you rushed to claim the pictures were Ibadan.

Why are you shivering in your wife's skirts because of a Hausa/Fulani?. I can bet you have soiled your panties by now undecided

Coward you say? Hahaha

You and I know that place very well in Ibadan, there're far worst places in Ibadan,
Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by LILTJAY: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yeah, he could not show one place in the entire North that is as developed as the city of Onitsha
onitsha is a smelly ghetto
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by BossGerald: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Godwin4444:
one thing about an Igbo person is that he complicate issues a lot

Instead of admitting u are trying to make others look stupid,I was born n bred in Ibadan n I have stayed there for long n right now I still stay dere

U people are just annoying

Mention where mofe or moferere is in Ibadan

Simple

You're nothing but a disgusting hypocrite...you applauded Op who said that picture is the only bridge in the east, whereas that is mofe, Ibadan.

Aside lagos, which other SW state can measure upto kano in terms of development and infrastructure??

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by BossGerald: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Godwin4444:
lol

Emeka telling me I do not live in Ibadan

Tell us where mofe is in ibadan

Oluwole
This is what you do in ibadan, that's why you don't know where mofe is.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by gidgiddy: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
LILTJAY:
onitsha is a smelly ghetto

Well you can bet your Region has no were as developed as it

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by ariesbull: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
TheChameleon:

Igbo cowards

llo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Most Marginalised / Police Seal Off Ogun State Governor’s Office, Assembly ! / Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.