Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Difference Between The North And South EAST - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between The North And South EAST (5145 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by nnamdi640: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
DennisEche:
Aside Governor Umahi of Ebonyi State, the SE have no working governor.
You talk with both mouth. You guys were saying no infrastructure in the east, why removing Ebonyi state, beside, Igbos don't depend on their government to do things for them, they are all builders in nature. Show me 10 good structures built by individuals in the north and I will show you 100 structures built by individuals in southeast. Southeast is a zone with wonderful structures, there is no place you will enter without seeing nice structures built by individuals.
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Heroicvic(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How many Igbo men are educated? They only marry educated Wife's, but most of them are not educated. Before you respond, know that I know the East like the back of my hand.

I'm one of the educated igbo man, what about you? Let's start from here! Imbëcile
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Heroicvic:

I'm one of the educated igbo man, what about you? Let's start from here! Imbëcile

Trash.
Your education no get value. You are one of the few Igbo men wey go school. Yet, you add ZERO value to your tiny underdeveloped Region. Capital SHAME on you.

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
rainluv:

Shifting goalposts? Cos I kept you at a spot? grin
Or your delusional self can't defend the gibberish education and human development you were yapping about? undecided

Illiterate, uneducated... that's all your negative IQ can connect with.,. frustrated orangutan

Dullard. We were under regional governance where every region was somewhat free to use resources available to them to develop their people and region.

Awolowo did this admirably for the SW. Just admit you're an ignoramus for claiming Awolowo utilized Nigeria's money to secure free education for Yorubas.

There was nothing like "Nigeria's hard earned money" back then under regional Governance but an illiterate dullard, like you, with single digit IQ would not know that.

In fact the Yorubas pulled their weight far more than others with sales from Cocoa that Awolowo used to achieve a lot. Free Education, iconic Cocoa house, First TV Station in Africa, etc, etc, etc.

It is even embarrassing talking to a cretin like you who actually thinks he is making a point whereas he is not even as bright or as well-informed as an intelligent 6 year old child.

Olodo. See what Awolowo achieved and weep. Accursed IPOBian.

https://nigerianfinder.com/first-tv-station-in-nigeria/#:~:text=In%201959%2C%20Chief%20Obafemi%20Awolowo,first%20TV%20station%20in%20Africa.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by rainluv: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

Dullard. We were under regional governance where every region was somewhat free to use resources available to them to develop their people and region.

Awolowo did this admirably for the SW. Just admit you're an ignoramus for claiming Awolowo utilized Nigeria's money to secure free education for Yorubas.

There was nothing like "Nigeria's hard earned money" back then under regional Governance but an illiterate dullard, like you, with single digit IQ would not know that.

In fact the Yorubas pulled their weight far more than others with sales from Cocoa that Awolowo used to achieve a lot. Free Education, iconic Cocoa house, First TV Station in Africa, etc, etc, etc.

It is even embarrassing talking to a cretin like you who actually thinks he is making a point whereas he is not even as bright or as well-informed as an intelligent 6 year old child.

Olodo. See what Awolowo achieved and weep. Accursed IPOBian.

https://nigerianfinder.com/first-tv-station-in-nigeria/#:~:text=In%201959%2C%20Chief%20Obafemi%20Awolowo,first%20TV%20station%20in%20Africa.

Idiot!!

Quit comparing your substandard overated education with other so called regions but rather with other African countries.. let's even start with ordinary Ghana.

Fool!! Bringing outdated info by a coward who drank rat poison has no meaning to me.
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 16, 2022
rainluv:

Idiot!!

Quit comparing your substandard overated education with other so called regions but rather with other African countries.. let's even start with ordinary Ghana.

Fool!! Bringing outdated info by a coward who drank rat poison has no meaning to me.

Typical brainless n1tw1t. Still does not get the point that revolves around his ignorance and lack of knowledge about pivotal periods of Nigerian history.

No so una be. Keep making a fool of yourself. Odoyo.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by eagleu: 4:05am On Dec 16, 2022
OP, after posting pictures of bridges and roads built with revenue from the south, please show us indices of human development too, like JAMB, WAEC, or NECCO scores.
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Heroicvic(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
Your education no get value. You are one of the few Igbo men wey go school. Yet, you add ZERO value to your tiny underdeveloped Region. Capital SHAME on you.

Coming from someone that reside in a brown roof house
It's useless engaging you
Your peers full here, make una dey drag una sef like tiger generator. Imbëcile
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by BanyXchi: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
BanyXchi igbos have been killed on this thread grin grin
lol that Hausa guy dey always press their mumu.
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by BanyXchi: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Heroicvic:

Coming from someone that reside in a brown roof house
It's useless engaging you
Your peers full here, make una dey drag una sef like tiger generator. Imbëcile

Osu, that guy is from the north, not yoruba. You are obsessed with Yorubas. Better to reside in brown roof house than in a red mud barren shithole region.
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by julaion: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Kano State Government just finished a World class 3 level Bridge. Made with highest quality material.
and the north remains the headquarters of poverty in the world grin op is the most foolish aboki person I have ever seen
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
julaion:
and the north remains the headquarters of poverty in the world grin op is the most foolish aboki person I have ever seen

The East has taken over the North in that regard. Presently, the East is the HQ of poverty in the Country.

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by RestructureNig4: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The East has taken over the North in that regard. Presently, the East is the HQ of poverty in the Country.

You're a shameless Muhammedian pig
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by julaion: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Hahaha that shows the little IQ you have in ur dumb skull grin your are worst than I thought, the money the used in training you was just a waste,is better u end ur miserable life by committing suicide,cos u are dead to me
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Heroicvic(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu, that guy is from the north, not yoruba. You are obsessed with Yorubas. Better to reside in brown roof house than in a red mud barren shithole region.

I said brown roof house and not yorubas imbëcile
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by julaion: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is No God / Why Can't Nigeria's Oil Revenue Be Paid Out To Citizens? / The Man General Sanni Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.