Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Difference Between The North And South EAST - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between The North And South EAST (5149 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by BossGerald: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?

Oluwole grin

I've always been home every Xmas.

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Saao(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Kano State Government just finished a World class 3 level Bridge. Made with highest quality material.
why not compare kano with so much resources to ebony with little resources with better infrastructure to kano? I'm from middle belt. I have been to kano of recent and ebony of recent and can tell u, ebony perform better than kano with such

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:

We have six geopolitical zones in Nigeria. South East is just one zone but in your deliberate attempt to appear foolishly, unreasonably, mentally retarrded and senselessly irredeemable, you decided to lump the entire north as one to spite the South East. grin

This can only be done by a jumbo-size illiterate

Eyahh, the thing pain Emeka well well. I know you are from Abia State and you don't own a Car. You are one of those your incompetent Governor was referring to grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Saao(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
But in the EAST, here is the major World class bridge that exist in the entire Region. It is an Automated Pedestrian Bridge. grin grin grin
this Lagos anyway. From the picture

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?

Ademumu Olaniyi, the fake Yoruba Muslim, I hope you won't end up begging Igbo people for remnants of garri and soup to help your pathetic life when they going for Xmas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by nedu666: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

You guys have been posting this Kano intersection as the only landmark achievement in the North

Let me set you a challenge. I challenge you to show me any city in the North, outside Abuja, which is as developed as the city of Onitsha.

I will post areal view of Onitsha, I challenge you to post one areal picture of any city in the entire North that compares to Onitsha

Oga why belittle urself by replying someone from a region that has been educationally disadvantaged since 1978. Even lgbos that did not go to school for 3 years during civil war are not ranked educationally disadvantaged.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

You guys have been posting this Kano intersection as the only landmark achievement in the North

Let me set you a challenge. I challenge you to show me any city in the North, outside Abuja, which is as developed as the city of Onitsha.

I will post areal view of Onitsha, I challenge you to post one areal picture of any city in the entire North that compares to Onitsha

Calm down Emeka. I will do a special thread about these houses you posted later. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by vengertime: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Kano State Government just finished a World class 3 level Bridge. Made with highest quality material.

Behind every bridge in Kano are poverty stricken bastards like these useless children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Eyahh, the thing pain Emeka well well. I know you are from Abia State and you don't own a Car. You are one of those your incompetent Governor was referring to grin grin grin

See Agbero for Oshodi bridge dey talk. grin
Thîefnubu don take your destiny smoke cocaine finish. Na for Nairaland you end up as nuisance

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by BossGerald: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
I learnt that JAGABAN gave free bus to ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas to go live in the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built for una

grin grin grin

Ndi developers in lagos are comfortable and don't need your thief'nubu free ride.

Bytheway, I don't live anywhere outside the east

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by BossGerald: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Calm down Emeka. I will do a special thread about these houses you posted later. grin grin

No need, I have Ibadan here with me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

Why were you guys crying for 2nd Niger Bridge?

Till tomorrow you clamour for seaports and railways.
Who was crying ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How many Igbo men are educated? They only marry educated Wife's, but most of them are not educated. Before you respond, know that I know the East like the back of my hand.
Go check states with highest number of NYSC participants then come back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Godwin4444:
where is moferere in Ibadan?

Which area,which landmark is close,which mall is close?

Same Ibadan wey I dey stay n have stayed for years

No mind that IGBO Boy. He knows the place in the EAST

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Okpeke22: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2022
When you're done compare the North and South East in this regard too:

https://dailytrust.com/millions-of-northerners-selling-pvcs-for-less-than-n2000-nef/
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Burruchaga71:
This Op is an IDIOT for comparing North to East on infrastructure.

Show me one infrastructure the East have that can compete to the ones in Adamawa alone. I won't even mention Kaduna, Kano, Borno, Sokoto etc.

We should be equating the infrastructures in the entire EAST to the ones in Katsina alone.

The North no be una mate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Ogbuefi2020: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Senseless thread

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2022
DennisEche:
Aside Governor Umahi of Ebonyi State, the SE have no working governor.

God bless you
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2022
tamdun:

Counter him with south east infrastructure not insult

That's what I expect from him.
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Roboto11: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

Go check states with highest number of NYSC participants then come back

Most IGBO men no go school. They just focus on making money by selling spare parts, selling medicine and Hawking Gala.

That's why their Wife's always look down on them after marriage. The women are educated but the men are not. grin grin

I know IGBO land like the back of my hand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:

See Agbero for Oshodi bridge dey talk. grin
Thîefnubu don take your destiny smoke cocaine finish. Na for Nairaland you end up as nuisance

Na IGBO guys APC hire to take this picture. I know those Guys. They are from Ebinator in Nnewi, Anambra. You know Anambra men and Ebonyi are the darkest amongst Igbos.

The guy at the left is Chibuzor, he sells Okrika. While, The one in the right is Ebere, he is into making cheap Shoes. Check the shape of their Heads and you will confirm what I said. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2022
vengertime:

Behind every bridge in Kano are poverty stricken bastards like these useless children

Some of those kids are IGBO. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Saao:
why not compare kano with so much resources to ebony with little resources with better infrastructure to kano? I'm from middle belt. I have been to kano of recent and ebony of recent and can tell u, ebony perform better than kano with such

Why does Ebony have little resources? grin grin

Show us what the entire EAST have grin

Besides, you are not from middle Belt. You are an IGBO man from Abia. Shame will not allow you claim your identity
. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by RestructureNig3: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2022
If you want to do comparism then you compare the north to the south, we have 3 regions in the Northern Nigeria just like we have 3 regions in the Southern Nigeria.

Kano is North West, only a fool will be comparing the south east with the north east, north west and Middle Belt combined.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2022
nedu666:

Oga why belittle urself by replying someone from a region that has been educationally disadvantaged since 1978. Even lgbos that did not go to school for 3 years during civil war are not ranked educationally disadvantaged.

The same education disadvantage region has been rulling over you since time immemorial. The same education disadvantage region is the one that refused to allow you have your tiny Biafran Country. Which consists of your 3 and half IGBO indegineous States. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

Who was crying ?

Igbo people grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Senseless thread

The thing pain this man grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2022
You Yoruba's are beginning to look very stupid and foolish in the eyes of other nigerians and I assure you that your tribal cards will backfire.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by mrvitalis(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Most IGBO men no go school. They just focus on making money by selling spare parts, selling medicine and Hawking Gala.

That's why their Wife's always look down on them after marriage. The women are educated but the men are not. grin grin

I know IGBO land like the back of my hand.
Only imo have more graduate yearly than your region
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2022
RestructureNig3:
If you want to do comparism then you compare the north to the south, we have 3 regions in the Northern Nigeria just like we have 3 regions in the Southern Nigeria.

Kano is North West, only a fool will be comparing the south east with the north east, north west and Middle Belt combined.

South South and South West Governor's try for their People. But IGBO Governor's no try. They are actually the worst. That's why the East is backward.

Do you know that, the EAST is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward? grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Daura, Katsina Got Under President Buhari's Presidency. / Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One / Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.