Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Difference Between The North And South EAST - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between The North And South EAST (5146 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by RestructureNig3: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Where are they? Imo is the HQ of Ashawo in this Country. Are you telling me that, Imo People go to School just to end up as Ashawo and runs Girls? grin grin grin

My People are productive, irrespective of their education status. That's why the North alone contribute over 40% to this Country's GDP. What does the East contribute? ZERO.

Can you prove that the north contribute over 40% GDP in Nigeria? The core North a.k.a Sharia land contributes nothing to Nigeria’s economy.
Your North West is the worst as they only produce almajiri litters all over the streets

1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by RestructureNig3: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

But we rule over you. We also determine who becomes Governor and Senators in your Region cheesy

All the leaders in the EAST are our Boys in the North. They are all over the North showing loyalty to their Northern masters daily. grin

I can make the same claim without prove
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Madups(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
07kjb:
Stop replying the OP

We all know that no region is more developed than the south EAST

IN MOST CASES OUR RURAL VILLAGES IS EQUIVALENT TO THEIR CAPITALS

SO MY BROTHERS STOP REPLYING THE NITWITS
Its a collosal mistake trying to converse or argue with most of these guys. How many metropolitan areas outside SE has good portable water. This is something you can find in almost every community in my state.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by adecz: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
⏩▶️ Op, tell us how much was generated
in northern Nigeria to fund one single
bag of cement for these projects❗️❗️❗️
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Ttalk: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
This is the same mistake buhari did that got Nigeria into the mess we are right now

Priority should be human capital development not physical infrastructure

Kano probably have more out of school children than the whole south east yet it self glorifying project their leadership care about

Igbos like every Nigeria might not have the best leadership but at least human capital investment is guaranteed

Where is the result of Obi's human capital?

The results are
IPOB
UGM
Homosexuals
Baby Factory
Upper Iweka Criminals
Local Communities war
Refugees
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Atiku is your next President. IGBO can never rule this Country. The almighty NORTH will never allow that. grin

Igbo man ruled Nigeria when you were in the hands of God as mud grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Igbo man ruled Nigeria when you were in the hands of God as mud grin grin grin

That will never happen again
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
RestructureNig3:

I can make the same claim without prove

You can't make such claims cause it's not possible. Igbo people lack such capacity.
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That will never happen again

Prepare to drink sniper and end up your unexamined life grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by RestructureNig3: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You can't make such claims cause it's not possible. Igbo people lack such capacity.

Same way its not possible, Fulani people lack such capacity.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Prepare to drink sniper and end up your unexamined life grin grin

Cry me a River grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ttalk:

Where is the result of Obi's human capital?

The results are
IPOB
UGM
Homosexuals
Baby Factory
Upper Iweka Criminals
Local Communities war
Refugees

God bless you.

You know Igbo people too well grin

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
adecz:

⏩▶️ Op, tell us how much was generated
in northern Nigeria to fund one single
bag of cement for these projects❗️❗️❗️

Via Agriculture alone, see the amount the almighty NORTH contributed to the Economy.

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu, are you going home for chrismas?

Ademumu, NURTW no be work. grin grin
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cry me a River grin

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Madups:
Its a collosal mistake trying to converse or argue with most of these guys. How many metropolitan areas outside SE has good portable water. This is something you can find in almost every community in my state.

Where is your State? Do you know that, Enugu does not have a single drop of Water? They always import water for them from neighbouring States like Benue, Anambra, Taraba and Kogi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Ademumu, NURTW no be work. grin grin

Is this one fit enter IGBO land this December, make I bend. He don go hide for either West or North. Due to the criminal activities of his IPOB relatives. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by adecz: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Via Agriculture alone, see the amount the almighty NORTH contributed to the Economy.

The major agricultural produce that
generate foreign exchange revenue for Nigeria through export are palm oil and cocoa.

Nothing is exported from Northern Nigeria.
Even the little ginger that come from
southern Kaduna areas are rejected in
the foreign markets due to inferior
quality and use of dangerous chemicals.❌❌

Religious fanatics and Fulani have
even destroyed the agricultural power
of northern Nigeria. In fact the only
tangible produce from North are perishable
things like tomato, pepper and cows.❌❌

Accept it, northern Nigeria is a parasite
to other regions.☹️☹️☹️
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by LILTJAY: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

Well you can bet your Region has no were as developed as it
i know onistha like the back of my hand grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by LILTJAY: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
BanyXchi igbos have been killed on this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
rainluv:

Yet your region has the highest skull miners and ritual killer to mention but a few..

Despite your useless free education with Nigeria's hard earned money
Mumu

You guys are hopeless cretins with no shame. We just talked about the illiteracy, ignorance, poor education and lack of intellect of Igbos. All you had to do was keep your ignorant mouth shut.

Can you not see proof below of how Awolowo used "Nigeria's hard earned money" to finance his free education drive?

Olodo jati jati. Why it is so difficult for you Igbos to keep your hateful and illiterate mouths shut considering you disgrace yourselves when you speak? Only God can intervene in the Igbo man's matter.

https://www.ajol.info/index.php/og/article/view/52320

Abstract

In 1955, the government of Western Region of Nigeria introduced a free primary education programme. That scheme, which featured prominently up till 1966, suffered a major blow, following the military take-over of government in that year. Despite this, the scheme has left an indelible imprint in the annals of education in Western Nigeria and the whole country.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

Says the same person who supported a Fulani man called Buhari to be President even though herdsmen from Buhari's tribe were massacring people across Nigeria, raping women, burning down communities and destroying farmlands

But this one that claims to be intelligent only remembers there is insecurity in Nigeria when it happens in the South East

I laugh in Chinese

Laugh in whatever language you want. Better still, laugh in Igbo at your fellow Igbos with such poor intellect, education and human development index because that predicts a very poor future for Igbos.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Is this one fit enter IGBO land this December, make I bend. He don go hide for either West or North. Due to the criminal activities of his IPOB relatives. grin grin

Ademumu, you no get village. U be street retarrd Wey they hustle for oshodi grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu, are u going to visit the paradise naanu build for you?

Olaniyi sharamatu, u dey Benin republic dey peel beans for peanuts. Ya life tear tear like umbrelleta cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by shortIGBOman: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Ademumu, you no get village. U be street retarrd Wey they hustle for oshodi grin grin grin

The thing pain Emeka well well grin

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nightwolf1: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain Emeka well well grin

U dey cry for my hand grin grin

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by rainluv: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

You guys are hopeless cretins with no shame. We just talked about the illiteracy, ignorance, poor education and lack of intellect of Igbos. All you had to do was keep your ignorant mouth shut.

Can you not see proof below of how Awolowo used "Nigeria's hard earned money" to finance his free education drive?

Olodo jati jati. Why it is so difficult for you Igbos to keep your hateful and illiterate mouths shut considering you disgrace yourselves when you speak? Only God can intervene in the Igbo man's matter.

https://www.ajol.info/index.php/og/article/view/52320

Shove your useless info up in your ass, you swine!!!
You talk of hate??.…..who started this nonsensical thread and what for exactly?
You expect igbos to keep shut while you troll away with insults,curses and what not.. you unfortunate bastard!!

You must be a demented and stupidly senseless creature!!

Education yen yen yen...yet can't compete with other African countries in aspect of ordinary secondary/ boarding schools., not tops in tertiary institutions.,no competitive standard government schools to show for it.. only lifting your deflated shoulders when it comes to comparison within the country coupled with your skull mining IGR.. you dare boast of education!!!? What a cheap shame!!

Nansins...
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
rainluv:

Shove your useless info up in your ass, you swine!!!
You talk of hate??.…..who started this nonsensical thread and what for exactly?
You expect igbos to keep shut while you troll away with insults,curses and what not.. you unfortunate bastard!!

You must be a demented and stupidly senseless creature!!

Education yen yen yen...yet can't compete with other African countries in aspect of ordinary secondary/ boarding schools., not tops in tertiary institutions.,no competitive standard government schools to show for it.. only lifting your deflated shoulders when it comes to comparison within the country coupled with your skull mining IGR.. you dare boast of education!!!? What a cheap shame!!

Nansins...

Nigga, you're all over the place shifting goal posts shamelessly instead of admitting you're illiterate, ignorant and uneducated. Wipe your snort. Illiterate caveman.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by rainluv: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

Nigga, you're all over the place shifting goal posts shamelessly instead of admitting you're illiterate, ignorant and uneducated. Wipe your snort. Illiterate caveman.

Shifting goalposts? Cos I kept you at a spot? grin
Or your delusional self can't defend the gibberish education and human development you were yapping about? undecided

Illiterate, uneducated... that's all your negative IQ can connect with.,. frustrated orangutan
Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by TheChameleon: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
ariesbull:
Igbo cowards

llo na my papa

Zik, Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu all ran after chestbeating

Even Peter Obi ran from PDP primaries.

EVERYONE knows. Even you that cowardice is a generational inheritance for una. It's hereditary.

Even now you and the OP are dead scared to speak to the Ab0ki wiring your necks on this thread.

You can confide in me... is it Biafra PTSD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements(photos) / Police Seal Off Ogun State Governor’s Office, Assembly ! / Gowon Advocates Adoption Of Electoral-College For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.