Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? (14760 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Easily Brainwashed / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Afam4eva(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

thats why yoruba wouldnt join boko haram all in the name of religion

Exactly. That's why we never hear of inter-religious crises in Yorubaland.
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2011
@http. is ur dad a christian?
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2011
The problem is Hausa and Fulani !!

Just joking,   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To be honest apart from Religion I find Hausa people the most genuine and respectful of all the tribes in Nigeria.

Which is of course until you say Muhammad was not a prophet and they will help you separate your head from body !  undecided grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by deols(f): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

u know thats a lie about islam. what are the islamic sect boko haram fighting for? whats their agenda?

av bn here long enoff to know wat ds is. 'lets call dem terrorists wen we run out of  point'   embarassed embarassed embarassed

well, i av told u my definition of Islam, d boko haram av told u drs- choose one  grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2011
call them whatever since they are muslims, oro ti pari. now arent xtians better behave than these hell fire bound muslims? yet u would say the xtian women are benefiting from marrying people that would later turn into terrorists. the truth is terrorism lives in the blood of some muslims. to end terrorism, there must be inter religious marriage
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^

You are a heretic for saying that there should be marriage between Muslims and Christians.

May God have mercy on your soul !!!!
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by deols(f): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

thats why yoruba wouldnt join boko haram all in the name of religion

yorubas wont join boko haram because of their understanding of the religion

afam4eva:

I'm still of the opinion that a hard-core muslim cannot marry a Christians because they'll disagree on so many things. One of the couple will have to either convert to the other's religion or  take it down a little bit. Because two fanatics in the opposite direction cannot live peacefully. That's what i think.

abi oo, y wld anyone bring wahala into their own household. It is marriage w'r talkn about here, not mere friendship.
afam4eva:

Exactly. That's why we never hear of inter-religious crises in Yorubaland.
i dont like people playing the tribal card. It all boils down to ur understanding and not all hausas support bok haram- many of them are victims too.
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by deols(f): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2011
@ toba,
now i leave u wv frosbel,

frosbel:

^^^

You are a heretic for saying that there should be marriage between Muslims and Christians.

I hav a dinner to attend!- mo n kiri odun lo smiley smiley

ttyl
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
deols:

i dont like people playing the tribal card. It all boils down to your understanding and not all hausas support bok haram- many of them are victims too.

I'm not playing any tribal card and there's nowhere i said Hausas support boko haram. I just think that since they're more fanatical, they're more likely to be violent compared to southern christians.
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

theres nothing wrong with my soul. i don't see a problem in bringing a soul to Christ through marriage and the offspring there from will be dedicated to the lord. a LovePeddler gave birth to Jephthah
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by IbroSaunks(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2011
deols:

makes sense!

Many pple wu think such allowances as ds are for the good of the muslim men do not understand Islam.

A man is the shepherd of his household and would be asked about every individual under his keep. A muslim man who marries a xtian woman would be working so hard to keep his children on the part. If they stray as a result of his choices, he has a great case to answer before God. So a muslim man married to a xtian woman better not feel like he has one big priviledge. I would call that a TEST.

Just like in polygamy, d man is under a great test. How just can he be? A fear of the above is enoff to keep any man away but most dont know.

very well nicely said!!
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by IbroSaunks(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

theres nothing wrong with my soul. i don't see a problem in bringing a soul to Christ through marriage and the offspring there from will be dedicated to the lord. a LovePeddler gave birth to Jephthah

there ya go! You want 'em to apostatize,
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Wislet(f): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
@toba, then go marry one and let everyone have some peace!,
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2011
I disagree muslims are rigid when it comes to 'inter religious' marriages

Least the yoruba muslims I believe

My aunt's, cousin's and sister's husbands were at one time muslims with the latter a non practicing type.

No doubt, the usual huffs and puffs about religion suffice during marriage but tribal bonds also comes into play

Hence less likely yorubas would fight each other over their polar beliefs than say hausas.
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by http(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

@http. is your dad a christian?

yes
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2011
http:

yes
yet your dad was never imposing as to have allowed u and your mum to practice Islam. pls help me educate these brainwashed muslimas to see the other side of life
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
Wislet:

@toba, then go marry one and let everyone have some peace!,
no problem. im waiting for u to say yes cheesy
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by allday(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
@ auwal87, i was kinda reading these postings on ppl's insights and yours stuck me, this post of yours is absolutely dumb, i mean the one you talked about the recitation of part of the Holy Book of Islam, and the prophet mohammed, and in absence of those then one is unbeliever, u still have time to rephrase it before the world see what you are made of, I am a christian and respect islam, and i undertand what it entails, in a broad view, u should understand that every one's views are different and cannot be generalised, and dnt make my muslim friends here and in Nigeria look like fools in what they beleive in ok?
Stick to your religion and make the best out of it, u can even teach it if u know that more, i am not an Islam unbeliever because i refuse to recite that, "that" means no disrespect because i am not sure what recitation is. i have also seen some of your postings against inter religious marriages, am here to read your opinion, and remember it's not right to speak for others, pls state your opinion on this topic and be careful, cos this postings are read worldwide,
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Wislet(f): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

no problem. im waiting for u to say yes cheesy
LOL. Hehehe. How did u propose wen u neva talk eh? Lol :-P
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
This is a good thread. We can start here, provided u are pretty n intelligent. Be rest assured im yours till internity tongue
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by tanimz(f): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2011
Interesting. Subscribing. cool
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Wislet(f): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

This is a good thread. We can start here, provided u are pretty n intelligent. Be rest assured im yours till internity tongue
Hehehe. Only if u're rich & handsome. So wen u plannin to propose? *smirking*
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ope shes here. I opened this thread cos of u ladies that i have been eying on nl tongue
tanimz:

Interesting. Subscribing. cool
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by tanimz(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^Ashewo ten kobo. tongue

Are you planning on inter-marrying?
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Gozzzy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
abeg oh, i am in dire need of a fulani girl to marry, i really love those people so much. Any interested girl should e mail me,at lord_g2020@yahoo.com
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
Wislet:

Hehehe. Only if u're rich & handsome. So wen u plannin to propose? *smirking*
rich hmm. yes and no. cos I'm reasonably comfortable.as regards handsome, i doubt if up to 5 nairalanders can beat my gorgeous and sexy looks
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
tanimz:

^^Ashewo ten kobo. tongue

Are you planning on inter-marrying?
swty. im not ashewo cos im still a virgin. i just love beautiful ladies especially nl muslims like u tongue
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2011
Gozzzy:

abeg oh, i am in dire need of a fulani girl to marry, i really love those people so much. Any interested girl should e mail me,at lord_g2020@yahoo.com
goto dating section. we get flenty flenty fulani gals there
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by tanimz(f): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

swty. im not ashewo cos im still a virgin. i just love beautiful ladies especially nl muslims like u tongue

Say whah?! grin

You still haven't answered my question. undecided
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Wislet(f): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

rich hmm. yes and no. cos I'm reasonably comfortable.as regards handsome, i doubt if up to 5 nairalanders can beat my gorgeous and sexy looks
lol. Oya since u no rich, make i see the 'marvellous' pic. Na me go decide weda im qualify. Wer im dey?
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
tanimz:

Say whah?! grin

You still haven't answered my question. undecided
yea im a virgin. i dont mind whatever religion provided the fellow isnt an atheist
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
Wislet:

lol. Oya since u no rich, make i see the 'marvellous' pic. Na me go decide weda im qualify. Wer im dey?
my pics was up there for about 2 wks b4 i brought it down when i was try to toast a female nl. if u wanna see me again, its gonna be facebook embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Tips On Being A Successful Husband / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric / Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.