Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) (33767 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by baretalk: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
PV syndrome.
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Chizillar1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Water of life
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
I swear, that star na pure scam
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Shikena(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Allisgud: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pure water na 20# now o
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Luckysbab: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hopebringer:
The mods have really destroyed this forum due to tribalsim.

What do you mean by sharing pure water in Enugu? Here in Benin I have seen a Santa sharing combs to children at on public school the other day

Why allow tribalism and stupid tribalistic posts get to front page .

All because una wry be Yoruba hate Peter Obi and his love he is getting you guys are looking for every reason to ridicule his tribe ?

If people start sharing photos of what Santa is sharing in Osogbo or Ekiti or Akure or mushin or ilaje etc Una go like am ni?

Tomorrow Una go dey wonder why we other non Ibo tribe dislike you Yorubas .

Why would sny sane individual move this sort of rubbish to front page? All because the Yoruba can't stand the fact that no tribe wants Tinubu. You guys atatck the Iboz day and night , you accuse anyone who hates Tinubu of being Ibo.

You guys are so obssessed with them and you wonder why the mere thought of Tinubu ruling freaks the red tof us out

You're being unnecessarily emotional. How did you draw out tribalism from this post?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by frankson1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hopebringer:
The mods have really destroyed this forum due to tribalsim.

What do you mean by sharing pure water in Enugu? Here in Benin I have seen a Santa sharing combs to children at on public school the other day

Why allow tribalism and stupid tribalistic posts get to front page .

All because una wry be Yoruba hate Peter Obi and his love he is getting you guys are looking for every reason to ridicule his tribe ?

If people start sharing photos of what Santa is sharing in Osogbo or Ekiti or Akure or mushin or ilaje etc Una go like am ni?

Tomorrow Una go dey wonder why we other non Ibo tribe dislike you Yorubas .

Why would sny sane individual move this sort of rubbish to front page? All because the Yoruba can't stand the fact that no tribe wants Tinubu. You guys atatck the Iboz day and night , you accuse anyone who hates Tinubu of being Ibo.

You guys are so obssessed with them and you wonder why the mere thought of Tinubu ruling freaks the red tof us out

All the states you mentioned don't have 99% of billionaires undecided

And you are very free to post pictures and videos if the mod will move them to the promise land.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by jackie35(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Times are too hard. A Father Christmas in Enugu was sighted sharing pure water to kids. He gave each kid a sachet of pure Water. grin grin

What do you expect, how much was the gate fee?
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is genius ... Haha ... The kids would be soo grateful.

At least it's PURE water ... What if he was sharing well water nko?

Question who knows the bible verse where father Christmas first came down on his sleigh self .. I want to confirm something.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by ojex004: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Developers state
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
owobokiri:
This insults from these agbadorian posters should stop!
Yesterday, it was a useless picture of a hideous father Christmas "at Onitsha" and it was spirited to the front page by one hopeless mod. Now this!
How can you prove this is at Enugu and why the front page exposure?

Why IGBO Father Christmas different from regular Father Christmas? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Treassured: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Old Video though.
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Tingotoe: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dumb stupid white people pagan culture
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Owaincouncil:
If Gov of that state can share Kerosene, what stop father Christmas from sharing pure water.
The poverty level in that area is something else.
Maybe it was caused by tinubu
APC matter.
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by deeva2: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Haters will soon full here to blame Buhari for this show of shame..

They didn't blame Buhari when Cubana lashed millions on the dead but always blame buhari for their foolishness..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by madapcmod: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
They are lucky to even sight father Christmas under this Buhari suffer head regime.

Na popcorn without ground nut, we manage share for here
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Times are too hard. A Father Christmas in Enugu was sighted sharing pure water to kids. He gave each kid a sachet of pure Water. grin grin

Op, how much be the entry fees? If na Free entry, nothing do Santa but if Dem pay to see this particular Santa, then may his Sleigh and Deer encounter hold up on his way to the North Pole and never return to this clime.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Lateefadewale(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is not from Lagos wink He is an Igbo doing impostor job of real Lagosians.

Calm down and learn how to smile nah. It was pure sarcasm. Do you give out freestuffs? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by fitinwell: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cost of Pure Water sef don high..

He gave life essential gift to those wards
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Meteng: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bilharry has shown us pepper

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by LagBae(f): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
This one na SapaChristmas not Father Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Everything now is on camera, even inside room? Haba! grin
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by olar2g(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
No blame my guy country hard o
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Godispeace: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
i knw say na that DOT republic e go be cos na there serious poverty, famine, curse and bad governance /corrupt with bad .failed , visionless leaders dey , yet those that are able to ran to Lagos yoruba land to escape these curses and enjoy good life ,good governance and prosperous ,vision leaders are busy insulting the host and their leaders like Tinubu

Very useless region and people

1 Like

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Greenshadow771: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na Buhari cause am
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Airforce1:
Water is life so the father Christmas gave the best Christmas gift ever
No loose guard
You don cast
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Sultty(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
why bother
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by CoolJul: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Skit ja re... children will not dress to see FC like that. No small or cheap Christmas theme on the background sef.

Next please!
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by membranus: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Santa=Satan.

Reason it out, and stop copying satanic culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise / I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me / My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.