Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) (33766 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by goodman5(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Buhari is wicked,
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
E never bad reach this
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Jocdon(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Father christmas wey never chop since morning wetin you dey expect him to give them?
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Aguiyimba(m): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2022
E don red for father Christmas
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by somtochukwu853: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Buhari is BastardBuhari is Bastard...
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by sweetman2022: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Hopebringer:
The mods have really destroyed this forum due to tribalsim.

What do you mean by sharing pure water in Enugu? Here in Benin I have seen a Santa sharing combs to children at on public school the other day

Why allow tribalism and stupid tribalistic posts get to front page .

All because una wey be Yoruba hate Peter Obi and his love he is getting you guys are looking for every reason to ridicule his tribe ?

If people start sharing photos of what Santa is sharing in Osogbo or Ekiti or Akure or mushin or ilaje etc Una go like am ni?

Tomorrow Una go dey wonder why we other non Ibo tribe dislike you Yorubas .

Why would any sane individual move this sort of rubbish to front page? All because the Yoruba can't stand the fact that no tribe wants Tinubu. You guys attack the Iboz day and night , you accuse anyone who hates Tinubu of being Ibo.

You guys are so obssessed with them and you wonder why the mere thought of Tinubu ruling freaks the rest of us out ?
You see your stupidity is of the highest order. You are complaining of tribalism and yet you exhibited one yourself, how dumb can you be? Looking at the word in bold, so millions of us that are yoruba and are supporting Peter Obi is also tribalistic? Some of you just went to school yet learnt nothing but wasted your whole time in school.
Take note that every tribe in Nigeria has tribalistic people. Some of us chose not to be because we know there are good and bad people in every tribe.
Next time don't ever make hasty generalization atleast to prove that your education was never a waste. Fool
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Only in igbo land you see such unexplainable shiit, cheap as the come but brag with greatness

1 Like

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Newton2024: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Gandrova:
I hope you can call your mum such name

Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Only in a state populated with useless people.
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2022
No be juju be dat
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by Gandrova: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
[quote author=Newton2024 post=119192886][/quote]You have defined ur self in comprehensive.
Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by greatefa1011(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nawaa, a good one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise / My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.