Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator (15482 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa / Oshiomhole Emerges APC Chairman, Baraje, Melaye Warn Of Looming Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by garfield1: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
BabangidaHamza:
Wow!! My mum is from Afemai Land, Estasko East to be precised. But my dad is from Kano, so am living in Kano and visit there time to time

Can tinubu win kano
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by kolas88(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
You mean first time senator becoming the Senate President? You must be joking.
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Mayeldah(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
fools everywhere!

I guess he is a beneficiary of osho's government, people don't sound this foolish in Nigeria except they are gaining something.
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Devil1Messenger: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:
Oshiomole is loved in Edo North and Edo State
Loved where?
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by southsouthking(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

Are you ok

Meaning?
You're one of the problem we have in Nigeria.
The red Chamber is not a retirement ground for ex governor's, know this and know peace.
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by garfield1: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
southsouthking:

Meaning?
You're one of the problem we have in Nigeria.
The red Chamber is not a retirement ground for ex governor's, know this and know peace.

Oga,oshiomhole made alimikhena and he will uproot him
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by rolexino(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
What did he has to offer again. Since he left edo state politics

There is so much people. If the man is coming back, i m smelling evils
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

Can tinubu win kano
the situation is very dicey and tight. It would be a close call. Only two parties exist in Kano i.e NNPP and APC. Labor party and PDP doesn't exist in Kano. I can boastfully and confidently tell you that.
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by garfield1: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2022
BabangidaHamza:
the situation is very dicey and tight. It would be a close call. Only two parties exist in Kano i.e NNPP and APC. Labor party and PDP doesn't exist in Kano. I can boastfully and confidently tell you that.

That means kwankwaso will win kano followed closely by tinubu and Abba Yusuf will win followed by gawuna...
What of the other nw states
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2022
garfield1:

That means kwankwaso will win kano followed closely by tinubu and Abba Yusuf will win followed by gawuna...
What of the other nw states
i can't tell for other states but for Kano, the results would be very tight to be sincere. But the presidential elections would shape up how the gubernatorial elections would look like. NNPP strong hold are the metropolitan local govt, while APC's strong hold are the outskirts local govts. People from the outskirts would vote APC because of the newly created Emirates Council done by Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, because it has started bringing life to those isolated local govts. I would predict a 51% to 49% for either APC or NNPP here in Kano
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by southsouthking(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,oshiomhole made alimikhena and he will uproot hism

Same way he made Obaseki and Shuaibu and uprooted them bah?
If you don't know how Oshiomole became governor, try to ask questions.
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by DMerciful(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2022
I did not read the piece but from the headline, i know that sycophant must be extremely foolish
oikirodah:
Shey You Dey Whine Me : Man Set To Go On Two Months Vacation When Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/shey-you-dey-whine-me-man-set-to-go-on-two-months-vacation-if-oshiomhole-emerges-senate-president/

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by garfield1: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2022
southsouthking:

Same way he made Obaseki and Shuaibu and uprooted them bah?
If you don't know how Oshiomole became governor, try to ask questions.

Oshiomhole dominates Edo north completely...even though he lost edo,he cleared EDI north

1 Like

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Abujaexpress: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2022
BabangidaHamza:
Wow!! My mum is from Afemai Land, Estasko East to be precised. But my dad is from Kano, so am living in Kano and visit there time to time
Where in Estako East? I am from Estako East too
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Wuppdex: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
That's why your children are drowning on the mediterran sea daily and the rest are EU Oloshos, Osho's looting would ceate more Edo's Olosho. Yeah i said it.

NOETHNICITY:
Oshomole the hero of the people of Edo state, especially Edo north. Oshomole landslide victory will be very resounding and deafening.

Haters can go and die. I don’t know why you people want us to hate Osho when you are not from Edo.
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wuppdex:
That's why your children are drowning on the mediterran sea daily and the rest are EU Oloshos, Osho's looting would ceate more Edo's Olosho. Yeah i said it.

You are from where, please? This is very important
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Oshiomole any day, anytime for Edo North Senatorial District. When PDP said what good could ever come out of the rural areas where Oshiomole opened by constructing roads to, inclusive of my dear town, Okpekpe, Nairalanders I am glad to tell you that the opening up of the road leading Okpekpe catapulted the once sleeping community to a bubbling community where an internationally certified 10Km race takes place every year, particularly because of the beauty and sporty nature of the road constructed by the then Gov. Oshiomole. The multiplier benefits of the road and the international race to the people of Okpekpe, Afenmai land, Edo and Nigeria in general is actually unquantifiable. Who will not want to return such a man back to a position of governance ahead of other sleeping and self centered politicians? Oshiomole is good to win sir.
Same thing Oshobaba did in my own Auchi community where my parents built a house.
When my mum bought that land years ago my dad almost frustrated he’ll out of her life because he thought that development would never go towards that part. Suddenly Oshobaba came and constructed a standard road through that community bringing life into the place.
We all love Osho for this and many other things he did.
He is winning with a landslide victory

1 Like

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Abujaexpress: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Same thing Oshobaba did in my own Auchi community where my parents built a house.
When my mum bought that land years ago my dad almost frustrated he’ll out of her life because he thought that development would never go towards that part. Suddenly Oshobaba came and constructed a standard road through that community bringing life into the place.
We all love Osho for this and many other things he did.
He is winning with a landslide victory
Yes o brother
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Where in Estako East? I am from Estako East too
Some where around Igiode axis like that
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Abujaexpress: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
BabangidaHamza:
Some where around Igiode axis like that
Okay.. that's fine...see you somedays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders / Igp Gets 24 Hours To Produce Boko Haram Escapee Or Be Sacked! / Names Of 1966 Coup Plotters.judge For Your Self & Say If It Was An Igbo Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.