Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? (39203 Views)

My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by kunle75(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
This guy has been all about virginity and virginity since we start talking. This is a guy that might've had uncountable sex with all sort of women in America o. Now he comes and he said he love his wife a Virgin. I only ever had about two sexual experience with men angry sad. Never seen a grown man obsessed about virginity like that sad angry

Me i don't mind you ooo,if you’re ready,serious and not from the east,am particular about that,oya come make we talk
Another man poison na hom be my own meat.
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

sad sad sad sadI can't be a second wif

Your wide virginia would make him know you are not a virgin. I will like to fuccck your wide pusssay and have my share of the over used kpekus. I dont mind pouring my thick cum inside your asssshole

5 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Connected1: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
This guy has been all about virginity and virginity since we start talking. This is a guy that might've had uncountable sex with all sort of women in America o. Now he comes and he said he love his wife a Virgin. I only ever had about two sexual experience with men angry sad. Never seen a grown man obsessed about virginity like that sad angry
It's not about the numbers for him, it's about the irritation knowing that his wife has been docked before by other men.

He may decide to marry you anyways if he really loves you but that type of man won't respect you same way he will do if you were a virgin and trust me just one fuvkup is enough to send you away.

Some guys don't care that much they will be okay so long the numbers aren't much. Well, like the 2 you claim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by bikefab(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Another member of the 'men are scum' crew. Planning to scam a man with virginity claims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by imagrg(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tightened your kpekus by washing it with alum ...I beg he will swear you are a virgin!

1 Like

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by martinm45: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
If being a virgin is so I
important to you, you can still be a second virgin by receiving Jesus into your life, repenting from all known and unknown sins and maintaining a lifestyle of purity.
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Wizmj4real(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Olachase:
hmmm only if no be you day ur profile pix buh if na u omo you can lie for Africa

Hahahaha Boss reduce the volume I beg
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Backlaw406(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
I always dey laugh at hypocrisy of some men here. Whereas, at real life, most of them are real simps but would come here and forming Alpha male. As if not are the same gender that deceively taken away of virginity of women in the name of love. As for Op. Tell him the truth. If he would like you the way you're, he would, regardless of your deflowering.
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by hardon1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

My dear ... Don't be scared. Tell him you are virgin. There is nothing that doesn't have solution.
Just tell him you are and dm me, I will tell you where you can get artificial hymen for a good price. If you place it appropriately in your vagina on your first meeting. Pressure from his penis will rupture it and a blood like fluid will flow. And the membrane of the artificial hymen will dissolve almost immediately

Repilers... We are in trouble o grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by kelspinall(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Last gal I knack and date, same line
"Is only 2 men"
Be like say una go find anoda motto, this wan don crash..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
tiswell:
trash talks as usual

ya own case is even different as a single mom
I m not a single mother. You don't know me but you ll wish to.
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Juniorangel(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please Nairaland beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Ghoddy01(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
How will he know if he doesn't have an affair with you... If u lie u lie for your own sake when the time comes u will blame your self for telling lies... Lies doesn't stay long... If it keeps courtship it will break marriage

1 Like

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by seeyounow: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
sad sad which zone have the largest virgin

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Kelvin3476: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
NOW U KNW THE DIFFERENCE BTW MAN AND WOMAN.

TO MEN NA VIRGINITY COUNTS , WHILE NA PROSPERITY COUNTS.

AS A LADY U HAVE SEEN PROPERITY BT NA UR VIRGINITY AS A LADY BE HINDERANCE.

NDI MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL SHOULD COME AND TELL THE MAN THAT SINCE HE ISN'T A VIRGIN , THAT HE SHOULDN'T BOTHER ABOUT ONE.

VIRGINITY IS ABOUT TO STOP U 4RM CASHING OUT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
This OP is worried because the guy is US based.
Asin, she no wan lose the guy base on say na valued asset, na wa o.

Come, I dey sell P#s$y tightener for boreholes and wells.

cc sweetplum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Realist777: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
Na mumu im be?
What about all the ladies he has dicked
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by djkaneo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Just use alum tighten your pussy naa. Wetin una sabi for this life set?
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Olachase:
hmmm only if no be you day ur profile pix buh if na u omo you can lie for Africa
You cannot judge a book by it's cover, the cover has to be uncovered, in other to read the content, ok make i stop here.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Realist777: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
Why you come dey ask us?
Go and nack him first na, we no fit know because we no nack you but if I nack you I go whether be or not though I don't give a flying Bleep about virginity
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Mblaf(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
based On The Question Of The Thread Topic, The Answer Is Yes He Can Know. There Are Many Ways To Know If A Girl Is Virgin Or Not.
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:

My boobs ain't saggy. I m not like your mom n sisters with overused sexual parts

Wait, what?
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by holysaint1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Suunnn:

Facing what is on the table

Why want a virgin wife while and when you are not a virgin husband?

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

Why desire a financially settled man when you yourself is far from settled ?

1 Like

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by flokii: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
The man is a classic man.. virginity is the only priceless gift you can offer a man in marriage.

In ancient days, the elders will hang around to see the proof of virginity (distinct blood stains) of the wife their son got married to but nowadays nobody cares..

I think the holy books only permit virgins to wear white gowns and tie the knots in church.. some churches still practice that till date but others don't.

Don't let anybody decieve you ladies.. the value a man will place to his virgin wife is different from the one he didn't meet a virgin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Chee59(f): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
Better run ooo grin
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Monday60655(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Olachase:

Maybe she meant that she had uncountable sex affairs with only two different men, not necessarily having sex two times.
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by litaninja(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Virginity is a meaningless construct. Let him know how may partners you've had (if you choose to) and if he doesn't like it, his problem.

Jeweltz:
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by litaninja(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
And your father yea?

Suunnn:

Most men are quite funny and annoying
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by litaninja(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
And he that has been fvcking all over the place? He's over complete abi?

Una dey mumu una sef all over the place.

jeromestarks:

He's wise.
He knew that once is girl is fvcked, she can never be complete again.
He knew that a woman he didn't disvirgin is worthless.

He knew that a woman who is not married to the man who first fvcked her is a harbinger of bad luck.

He knew that a woman who is not married to the first man who fvcked her is going to give birth to bastards.

You're only good for sex op. Nothing more.
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Upright25: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
I will personally tell the man the truth, you this bloody liar. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Rdfactor:
I don't think it's Okay to lie. Why not tell him the truth and let him decide if he's going to stay or not? Anyone that's going to stay with you will stay regardless

This is the kind of mindset that always makes guys to choose wrongly when marrying a life partner. Talks like let bygones be bygone and let the past stay in the past is the major reason why a lot of innocent men have died untimely in marriages because they ended up marrying demonic women. Many of these women pretend alot when they see that simp that is ready to marry them regardless of their sexcapedes, but immediately after the wedding ceremonies they start to unleash unscrupulous characters. No man should ever marry a whoore because it will always end in tears. A whoree will always be a whoree no matter how good that dick is, because she isn't used to fuccking one dick. They are also known to bring bastards to their husbands because they still continue with their whorish lifestyle even in marriage. As a guy with great prospect and future make sure you carry out in-depth research on the kind of woman you want to marry, so you won't end up marrying a woman who whored her prime away and in most cases they even carry out abortions that damages the womb, while the innocent simp carries the full brunt of her foolishness. If she belongs to the streets, leave her there. Don't marry a cum depository all in the name of Love.

7 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by litaninja(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
A profile picture is now directly proportional to number of partners?

Lmao, joker.

kals4luv990:
I dey tell yu bro
These girls have soo lied dat dey now feel that der lie na big TRUTH
How can dat person on her profile just have sex twice in life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.