Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl (1501 Views)

This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by niwada: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Let's hear your interesting stories of your personal experience with the normal urgent 2k Nigerian girls. Recent happenings are even more interesting.

I'd have shared but I honestly don't have any experience, not really a relationship person. I just want to catch cruise and read stories.
3,2,1.....Go
Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by marlow1962(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
I don’t have any experience too

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by VinnyBaba: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
OP,

Every Guyman out there must have an Experience with a Girl, just as Girls must have had with a Guy.

Well, I Met one Fine Choir Babe in a Church i was invited to dis Past Sunday,

She Just called me Yesterday to say their 9 Lessons and Carol is this Sunday and dat the Choir Uniform is N12000. shocked

Dat she has only N2000. sad

I Told her 'I will do Something about rit'. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by niwada: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

OP,

Every Guyman out there must have an Experience with a Girl, just as Girls must have had with a Guy.

She Just called me Yesterday to say their 9 Lessons and Carol is this Sunday and dat the Choir Uniform is N12000. shocked

E be like say this one na urgent 12k, not urgent 2k. Lol. Funny story.
I wish I had stories but then, I have a very weird non-existent love life.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by niwada: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
marlow1962:
I don’t have any experience too
you probably only meet good women then

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by FalseProphet1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
A girl once told me that she loves flying, I asked how when last she travelled by air and she told me she hasn't entered a plane before but she loves it.

How can you love a hobbie you can't afford, I just smiled and kept my distance from here.

Very soon, marriage would no longer exist in Nigeria cos every guy would come to that reality that it's nothing but bondage and slavery.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by niwada: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
sad
False prophet is here. Things guyyy, you really need Jesus.
Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

OP,

That's what you all ll say here. Your broke brothers ll soon be here to lament how they were billed. Since men have assumed to be superior, they must be superior till the end and in all areas. Any man that rant here is a talakanaire!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by 247polybags(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Here comes my latest expert
Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by GoooodHardDick: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
247polybags:
Here comes my latest expert

Nigeria girls and their high level of entitlement mentality is getting more stupid this days.

Imagine the broke werey asking for urgent 2k as if you're her father. grin Omo your response was epic and the fact you snubbed her last message is even more epic. U be legend abeg

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by GoooodHardDick: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ain't no fan of relationships and dating.

I only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. No stress no drama just bang and move on. I personally don't associates with poor broke girls, I avoid them like plague
Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by Foodqueen(f): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lies everywhere.

Everyone wants to claim macho, but in reality all of u have sent the money angry grin.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by VinnyBaba: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Foodqueen:
Lies everywhere.

Everyone wants to claim macho, but in reality all of u have sent the money angry grin.

So u expect me to send dat N12000? shocked sad

What I will do is to tell her my ATM has some issues.

Then tell her to Visit me to come collect 5K.

Of which I will give her only 2K after some serious Pressing... cool cheesy
Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin
A banny whom I mistakenly pitied for by agreeing to date her has just billed me 30k for xmas grin. I told her straight up that I no get shishi to give to anybody for now...I also explained the situation of things to her, only for the ungrateful daughter of jezebel to end the call on me cheesy.

Naija bannies no dey try cha....Dem no wan struggle with guyman but wanna be billing him like say na the guyman birthright to take care of her responsibilities.....I just tire for their matters..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by niwada: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's what you all ll say here. Your broke brothers ll soon be here to lament how they were billed. Since men have assumed to be superior, they must be superior till the end and in all areas. Any man that rant here is a talakanaire!
lol. You just made me laugh. This is actually another side to things. But shouldn't a woman be able to build a career or something at least for her life. Aren't you ashamed asking for things you should be able to buy? Some guys get turned off even though they can afford it

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
niwada:
lol. You just made me laugh. This is actually another side to things. But shouldn't a woman be able to build a career or something at least for her life. Aren't you ashamed asking for things you should be able to buy? Some guys get turned off even though they can afford it
And all your life, you v not seen successful women who bulilt their success without husband or lovers help?
I dunno how you reason but you must use every part of your head to reason full.
Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by falcon01: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wait
Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by niwada: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
A girl once told me that she loves flying, I asked how when last she travelled by air and she told me she hasn't entered a plane before but she loves it.

How can you love a hobbie you can't afford, I just smiled and kept my distance from here.

Very soon, marriage would no longer exist in Nigeria cos every guy would come to that reality that it's nothing but bondage and slavery.

This I have seen.
this is weird and funny together. Maybe she is planning for the future to fly

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by niwada: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

This guy Na serious expert. See format

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by niwada: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

And all your life, you v not seen successful women who bulilt their success without husband or lovers help?
We're not quarrelling. Calm down.
I'm specifically talking of the girls that prefer to ask men for money. I personally know a lot of successful women, so stay on the point.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

u get d scope

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by ItsTutsi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Its a lie! There is no 1 Nigerian woman, absolutely non that made it without the help of a man!

From celebrities, SM influencers, politicians etc. All of therm are coded olosho that are being sponsored by men behind the curtains
Sweetplum:

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Its a lie! There is no 1 Nigerian woman, absolutely non that made it without the help of a man!

From celebrities, SM influencers, politicians etc. All of therm are coded olosho that are being sponsored by men behind the curtains
Just shut up. People with sense are talking.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap / 5 Signs To Know If A Man Is A Virgin / This Is The Main Reason Why Am Still Single. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.