Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,947 members, 7,863,356 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

How I ended a scam relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I ended a scam relationship (5260 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Enny2013(f): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
I like ur smartness.
Just let her b.
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
You’re insulting each other because of basic tea, bread, eggs and meat? Wow! Times are tough and people are suffering! Not even lobster and caviar but egg and bread. God punish poverty!
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Silentgroper(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jashub:
Hope say you ynash her if not na 2-0 you do undecided
Lol. Na wetin me sef wan ask am as i read d write up.
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Silentgroper(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
toujurs:
So after fucking her, you realised she had a high taste grin

This guy ehn. Anyways you did well, letting her go, i was at the mall a certain time when a guy slapped his babe, even kicked her.

And the stupid girl was begging him for mercy, it was obvious the guy had money, because he was looking so fresh, and drove a benz.

In my mind i was wondering how her dad would be weeping over his daughter, he struggled to train in school, so she could live a better life. Is being treated by a man like trash because of long throat and laziness. It's really a shame.
What do u mean after fvcking her ...

isnt sex of mutual consent... Even d enjoyment in it is of mutual nature.. So what d hell are u on abt?
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Silentgroper(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
imadiyi:

"It's not like that,,ok? The thing is, girl, if you need money from a relationship, aim at guys who are ok, but if you couldn't get any na u cun no oo. Guys, if you ain't ready to give girls money while dating, then, aim for girls that are working class,who ain't interested in cash, rather than love,,ok?

In an avenue that you discarded the above counsel, and decided to target who nor get for luv, and who get 4 money, at the same time, babe, you are a prostitute; don't be deceived,,ok? And for guys, in a situation where you go for girls whose interest is a cash cow, and you couldn't provide, guy, you are a broke ass"

Please, guys, before you approach any lady for a relationship, and ladies before you accept any advance from a guy, think of the bolded above, in other to avert 'long John ',,ok?
So op isnt doing ok bcuz he didnt oblige d leech. If she's wanting egg so much, she can get dem herself..
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by SlurUsername1: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Dimples2022:
You’re insulting each other because of basic tea, bread, eggs and meat? Wow! Times are tough and people are suffering! Not even lobster and caviar but egg and bread. God punish poverty!

Shut up dumbo
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Silentgroper(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Joshmuch:
I doubt he yanshed her, if he did, at least he would have endured and not be yarning dust because of bread, egg etc
Endured... Make man come dey frustrate.. Be like dz one dey craze,. Y d aunty no endure shebi na only egg dey miss inside wetin she wan chop. Wen no be say she no go chop egg another time wey be say na op go still buy am.

1 Like

Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Silentgroper:
So op isnt doing ok bcuz he didnt oblige d leech. If she's wanting egg so much, she can get dem herself..
OP doing ok or not, shouldn't be my business. My concern is, as a guy or lady, know what you want, so that you how best to go about it. With that, complain wouldn't come out from any end,,ok?
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Silentgroper(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2022
imadiyi:

OP doing ok or not, shouldn't be my business. My concern is, as a guy or lady, know what you want, so that you how best to go about it. With that, complain wouldn't come out from any end,,ok?
Nah... No guy is suppose to be responsible for another grown adult nor bankroll her except he's her brother or father... So saying stuff like a woman should go settle for a niqqa with loads of cash cause she's broke is total bullshit..
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Nonywendy(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2022
englishmart:
I met a lady some months ago at a fast food vendor (mai shayi spot) She was ordering tea and bread. When she got her orders, she took them and sat close to the table where I was downloading a meal of Noodles and fried eggs. We exchanged quick glances and then greetings.

To cut the story short, after her meal, she paid #250 which was the cost of what she had. I had to wait till she paid before initiating any further conversation. I ended up getting her number that night and we started speaking frequently. As time whisked by, we started dating.

Few days into the relationship, she complained about her cream, that she needed to replace her finished cream and it was worth #3500. We're still testing the microphone and you're already acting extortionate? No problem. I gave her 2.5k, and asked that she should make it up. I didn't want to start what I couldn't finish, so I was careful with taking up her responsibilities.

She grudgingly took the 2.5k and merely appreciated it. Lol.
In about a week's time, she visited, and as usual was Hungry. She said she wanted jollof rice. I had rice and ingredients, all she needed was fish, meat, or so. So I gave her 2k in cash to get meat, fish, or both. She rejected the money that it was too small. She ended up having noodles and fried eggs. While she was leaving she told me she liked my perfume, and didn't even wait for permission before throwing it into her bag. I wasn't okay with that, but I shrugged it off.

She visited at night on Friday to leave the next day.
In the morning of Saturday, as she was about leaving, she said she was hungry and needed something for breakfast. I had just bought bread and some groceries on Friday. I'm talking about an expensive bread, a quality that she 99% probably hasn't tasted. (and I don't mean this spitefully)
I showed her the tin of milk and milo on the table and asked her to make tea and eat. She refused, claiming she won't enjoy the tea and bread without egg. I persuaded her to manage it like that, that the bread itself was rich and eggs were an unnecessary luxury. She refused to bend and insisted no eggs, no breakfast of tea and bread.
"Okay, no problem, go and buy the eggs"
"With which money? Did you give me any money?" she replied.
Like Seriously?
You want to enjoy luxury that you can't afford? You should have just said you needed food and not a relationship.
You don't think you need a job not a man? I reminded her where and how I met her, how she was eating agege bread and watery tea, one that would fail for Nigerian prisons standard. Now she's suddenly classy grin

How does it make you feel to put your welfare at the mercies of a fellow adult, when you, as an adult are not handicapped? How do you expect any form of respect when you can't take care of yourself without desperately needing to be in one scamlationship or another?

She flared up and started ranting, saying stuff like "didn't you know you couldn't take care of me before you approached me?" I did my best to calm her down before she pulled down my apartment. When she calmed after ceaseless vituperations and vitriols, I told her the relationship wouldn't survive another hour.
We broke up immediately. Now she's screaming" men are scum" all over WhatsApp and Facebook. That was before I blocked the needy.

I'm not gonna continue. Before we met, you were living, so go on.

Another to be SIMPle man liberated
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2022
Silentgroper:
Nah... No guy is suppose to be responsible for another grown adult nor bankroll her except he's her brother or father... So saying stuff like a woman should go settle for a niqqa with loads of cash cause she's broke is total bullshit..
Nah... No guy is suppose to be responsible for another grown adult nor bankroll her except he's her brother or father ...says who? Haven't you heard/seen where rich guys from big cities/overseas coming over to the villages to get spouses? Poverty stinks,,ok?

When you ga pepper, you seek for genuine love anywhere; you do not care whether the damsel (a maiden without sexual experience) is rich or wretched.
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by englishmart(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nonywendy:

Another to be SIMPle man liberated
This isn't about being a SIMP. Every man at some point in their lives must spend on a woman. The only thing is that a man shouldn't spend on her as per obligation, but willingly, and logically

3 Likes

Re: How I ended a scam relationship by englishmart(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Madups(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
So after fucking her, you realised she had a high taste grin

This guy ehn. Anyways you did well, letting her go, i was at the mall a certain time when a guy slapped his babe, even kicked her.

And the stupid girl was begging him for mercy, it was obvious the guy had money, because he was looking so fresh, and drove a benz.

In my mind i was wondering how her dad would be weeping over his daughter, he struggled to train in school, so she could live a better life. Is being treated by a man like trash because of long throat and laziness. It's really a shame.
this generation of nigerian women ehn.. You go see where 18 year old boy dey slap 29 year old woman. God help us.
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by toujurs: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Madups:
this generation of nigerian women ehn.. You go see wey 18 year old boy dey slap 29 year old woman. God help us.
grin grin Guy!!! as in ehn , the 18 years old is obviously a yahoo boy.

I haven't heard of women being used and rendered as nothing like the Gen Z's. tbh..

Just have money, you can treat this generation of women any how you like, and she would come back begging.

The way these indians, Pakistan and Lebanese guys f**k and treat our women. Honestly if you are aware you will develop high blood pressure.

But there are smart women, who have integrity and grace, but they are very few. Don't let religion or tribe limit you, from meeting them.

1 Like

Re: How I ended a scam relationship by Madups(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=toujurs post=119359023] grin grin Guy!!! as in ehn , the 18 years old is obviously a yahoo boy.

I haven't heard of women being used and rendered as nothing like the Gen Z's. tbh..

Just have money, you can treat this generation of women any how you like, and she would come back begging.

The way these indians, Pakistan and Lebanese guys f**k and treat our women. Honestly if you are aware you will develop high blood pressure.

But there are smart women, who have integrity and grace, but they are very few. Don't let religion or tribe limit you, from meeting them. [/quote] lebanese guys? Do you stay in abj?
Re: How I ended a scam relationship by toujurs: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Madups:
lebanese guys? Do you stay in abj?
Nah i don't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband / My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals / Help A Confused Sister Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.