Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband (5235 Views)

Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 9:40pm On May 07, 2023
You can't eat your cake and still have it, so many of them are into hookup business, you see them moving with yahoo guys up and down.

No decent and sane man will marry any of such damaged girls, they will only enjoy your body and dump you.

I will never pity any lady suffering again

17 Likes

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 9:42pm On May 07, 2023
Just have small money and a car, you will sleep with them tire

32 Likes

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by riverbird: 9:44pm On May 07, 2023
Just hv a nice apartment and plenty food car no even matter again.....see finish.

27 Likes

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by MechanicMike: 9:49pm On May 07, 2023
Fineman2:
You can't eat your cake and still have it, so many of them are into hook up business, you see them moving with yahoo guys up and down.

No decent and sane man will marry any of such damaged girls, they will only enjoy your body and dump you.

^^^^^side effffect of rejections!!!(no offenscce) embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2023
Hmm

@UyaiIncomparabl doesn't agree with you oo..she will come for you
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by MechanicMike: 9:50pm On May 07, 2023
Fineman2:
You can't eat your cake and still have it, so many of them are into hook up business, you see them moving with yahoo guys up and down.

^^^^^^^side effect of rejection s embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 9:51pm On May 07, 2023
Rayban25:
Hmm

@UyaiIncomparabl doesn't agree with you oo..she will come for you
lol, she's a delusional feminist

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 9:54pm On May 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^^^^^side effect of rejection s embarassed
I don't even care if a naija girl rejects me, they are big liability.

Ordinary call, they can't call someone, you will send them tfare before they can visit you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2023
As if there's a handful of sensible men to marry, what we have are potential cheat and home damagers. The men who patronize these set of women are guilty as well. No sensible man with self worth will ever patronize hookup whatever. Nansense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by MechanicMike: 10:01pm On May 07, 2023
Fineman2:
I don't even care if a naija girl rejects me, they are big liability

Son...I tink we shod start wit no one carrrrin about you...no even ordnarrrry desparate siofra looking for man on nairaland!!(no offenscce) sad
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by LikeAking: 10:06pm On May 07, 2023
LUBISH!
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 10:06pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As if there's a handful of sensible men to marry, what we have are potential cheat and home damagers. The men who patronize these set of women are guilty as well. No sensible man with self worth will ever patronize hookup whatever. Nansense
I think men have come to understand the psychology of naija women, that's why they treat them that way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 10:06pm On May 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

Son...I tink we shod start wit no one carrrrin about you...no even ordnarrrry desparate siofra looking for man on nairaland!!(no offenscce) sad
she's a low-life feminist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by capetownboyz(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2023
Are you guys really stupid , out of the millions of women you see out there is everyone moving with yahoo boys .. find something to do with your miserable life and stop bothering about few thousand who choose to decide who they roll with ..

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by ItisWell22(f): 7:38am On May 08, 2023
Why are you dragging girls with yahoo boys naa? 🤔

It tells the calibre of girls you’re running after, then you run here to generalize. 🥱

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by 1Sharon(f): 7:39am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
I don't even care if a naija girl rejects me, they are big liability.

Ordinary call, they can't call someone, you will send them tfare before they can visit you

Are you now single? So soon? Did you sort out your abusive wife?

How is your daughter?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 7:44am On May 08, 2023
ItisWell22:

It tells the calibre of girls you’re running after, then you run here to generalize. 🥱
majority of naija girls don't date decent guys anymore, it's all business now

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 7:45am On May 08, 2023
1Sharon:

Are you now single? So soon? Did you sort out your abusive wife?

How is your daughter?
lol, that was someone's story, not mine
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by 1Sharon(f): 7:46am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:

How is your daughter?
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 7:47am On May 08, 2023
1Sharon:

How is your daughter?
I don't have daughter, I'm not married yet
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by tuzle(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2023
Are there even decent girls out there, u see young girls that haven't even clocked 19 have slept with more than 2 guys and most of them tell lies a lot. Instead of being truthful at the start they will lie their way into a relationship.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by advanceDNA: 7:47am On May 08, 2023
ItisWell22:

What difference does it make....If its not yahoo boys, na senators, bank manager, petrol station owner, etc....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by 1Sharon(f): 7:48am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
I don't have daughter, I'm not married yet

So you're a troll. I thought so.
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by JustPowerApps(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2023
I am tired😤 of threads like this when you won't stop running after irresponsible girls🙄

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by 1Sharon(f): 7:49am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:

You never made that clear in your story. Liar
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 7:50am On May 08, 2023
1Sharon:

So you're a troll. I thought so.
Lol, I'm not a troll dear, I'm a truth teller.
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 7:53am On May 08, 2023
1Sharon:

You never made that clear in your story. Liar
maybe you didn't notice, so you people believe it was my story, no no.
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by LeeSmart: 8:58am On May 08, 2023
riverbird:
Just hv a nice apartment and plenty food car no even matter again.....see finish.
Baba that car suppose matter oo. Just get ur nice ride nd sweet apartment na u go tire 4 dem hand... Na me knw wetin i pass through 4 dem hand b4 i come marry oo.... E get wan hanty like daht 4 the first time she come my crib she no gree go house again oo daht was how i did by force 2weeks marriage with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by siofra(f): 9:04am On May 08, 2023
So what
What is husband? Is that one achievement

Mtchewwwww!!!!
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 9:05am On May 08, 2023
siofra:
So what
What is husband? Is that one achievement

Mtchewwwww!!!!
yeah it's an achievement

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by siofra(f): 9:08am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
yeah it's an achievement

Then go and get one na and stop disturbing us here undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 9:13am On May 08, 2023
siofra:

Then go and get one na and stop disturbing us here undecided
cheesy cheesy

Disturbing you ke, don't worry, you will soon learn cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY STORY: Confession Of A Female Séx Addict / Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. / Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.