Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally (32548 Views)

Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) / Kwara APC Crisis Worsens As Thugs Attack Party Chairman, Excos / Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Godispeace: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation.

I thought the useless fraud called Obidients claim dem no dey give shi shi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Peter Obi is a scam

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Simplythebest: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
At least 80% Obi supporters are workers, students and business men and women thats why the crowd was not huge assuming it was on Saturday u would have seen the different. So nothing spoil Obi is going to be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Femeto: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
This one na bally.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Greatmart: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
It's not by hiring crowds to attend rallies. GEJ filled stadia in the north in 2015, did he win there? People already know who they want to vote, on election day, we shall see
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by rajiedreez: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pápá, màmá, pikin party

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The national secretariat of the Labour Party queried the Kogi State chapter of the party over the poor outing that greeted the Presidential campaign rally in Kogi state.

* It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation payment.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/15/labour-party-queries-kogi-state-chairman-excos-over-poor-reception-at-obis-rally/

You have taken over from ireporter as a purveyor of Disinformation and lies. Oga cool down this scope we know it and it is too clear. Try and look for something else to lie about.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by oonyeoma50: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
But of the truth Kogi rally was a mess..... More reasons why Obi needs to stop contesting zoo election
cool

Tinubu supporter spotted (Mazisimonekpa)
If you know you know cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Labour Party is a scam, is just about the smartest criminals, no one wants to be caught off guard. They already know pandora Obituary will not win more than 3 LGA in Anambra, so most of them don't want to labour only for pandora Obituary to boost his importation business with party's fund after the election.

Even the 1k contributed by fanyogo retailers, they are already butchering left right and centre. Now tell me if by any chance (God forbid) these crook get the key to our treasury, what will happen. Even Anambra will be better than Nigeria.

Meanwhile, why blaming the organisers for low turnout? Because I thought Nigerians will vote the pandora crook without shi shi or structures. Abeg free the guy man, he don cash out clean mouth.

You don't have sense walahi
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Mobilisation fees gone , Logistics fees gone

Otilo

Obi be smart scammer(Damn Niggar), he placed his people to head PCC finances boycotting mumu Labour Party, used his finance company for crowd funding

Ogun and Kogi LP, don dey wail, the rest go soon join

You always avoid me because you know I will floor you. Just try and take my advice and go and rest because your plans have failed.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by FashionCookie(f): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119184616:

Quoted for posterity sake! wink

Hehehe grin cheesy wink
I still find it difficult to believe...
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha........ Obi ti lule
My belle oooooo. I laff oooooo. Zombiediots in the mud.

You don't have sense walahi
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by chriss100: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by SammyLeeSneh(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omo the thing flopped

Am a lokoja ninja but I no hear say obi show face cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
ghiloman28:
PO cannot win a single state in Nigeria not even Anambra come 2023. Am voting for BAT whom I believe in his leadership style.

VOTE Asiwaju Omo olodo IDE Jagaban of Africa for a prosperous nation. HOPE IS RENEWED.

You don't have sense
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Evergreen12345(f): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Firstly. It was Ogun state, then taraba state, then now kogi state.

All of the above marred by low turnout, blamed solely on missappropriation of funds. Even with the 20m naira mobilisation funds released for mobilising people from other states. This is the vindication of my thoughts that every single person found in Labour party rallies are all bloody flat-headed igbos.

Which normal human will support an hatred filled, envious yiibo person for presidency? The same country they called Zoo

Imagine mobilising people from far south-east, enugu state to kogi state in North-central for rally and not paying them.

This shows Peter Obi is a scammer

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by newnigerdelta1: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The report says:
" It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation payment. "

No shi shi, we no dey give shishi .. But they are packing jobless igbos from faraway East to rally in the North with promise of 5k each. grin

Still yet every rally looks like a local Child naming ceremony. And you will see them dragging to use a stadium. What effontery !

The benefits of shi shi nor dey is poverty.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Before nko
You think say una go see vote for Kogi ba?
Una too get mind to dey dream dis Jain dreams o!

You don't have sense
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by lhordspy: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

You have taken over from ireporter as a purveyor of Disinformation and lies. Oga cool down this scope we know it and it is too clear. Try and look for something else to lie about.

Am i the owner of dailypost where the news came from?

Or you know better than Labour party itself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by newnigerdelta1: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Propaganda no dey tire una?

Common bring your Candidate for live interview and debate. Una begin threaten Rufai with his job.

NIGERIANs have made up their minds, no amount of propaganda can change it.

You and your fellow urchins should be thinking of how to solve the issue of Insecurity, fuel scarcity, poverty, unemployment that is a major threat to your party and Candidate and not Peter Obi of a "structureless" party.

LP Rally has come and gone and it was even a success. With the kind of things that were overcome for that rally to happen. Only God should take the glory.

Make una wait for February and stop writing propaganda upon propaganda. Because that era is gone and gone for good.

Bring Tinubu for live interview/debate. That's all we are asking oo.

Meanwhile, below are pictures of APC rally in Kaduna state

Fake fake fake , FAKER'S OBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by tyinfinity: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Obi is in mess

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
asanausana91:
Labour party is not a political party, they are just a combination of selfish people

Then what will you say about APC. Who is more selfish than those in APC?
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by abc115: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
SammyLeeSneh:
Omo the thing flopped

Am a lokoja ninja but I no hear say obi show face cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Hopebringer: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Labour Party is a scam, is just about the smartest criminals, no one wants to be caught off guard. They already know pandora Obituary will not win more than 3 LGA in Anambra, so most of them don't want to labour only for pandora Obituary to boost his importation business with party's fund after the election.

Even the 1k contributed by fanyogo retailers, they are already butchering left right and centre. Now tell me if by any chance (God forbid) these crook get the key to our treasury, what will happen. Even Anambra will be better than Nigeria.

Meanwhile, why blaming the organisers for low turnout? Because I thought Nigerians will vote the pandora crook without shi shi or structures. Abeg free the guy man, he don cash out clean mouth.

This thief scammer is on the loose again grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119184616:

Quoted for posterity sake! wink

Hehehe grin cheesy wink

You lack shame, the disaster you marketed is still wrecking havoc. Now because of greed you want to join Tinubu. Have conscience and fear God
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author= post=119184642][/quote]

This is childish from you.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by TIGERSKY: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The national secretariat of the Labour Party queried the Kogi State chapter of the party over the poor outing that greeted the Presidential campaign rally in Kogi state.

* It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation payment.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/15/labour-party-queries-kogi-state-chairman-excos-over-poor-reception-at-obis-rally/
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
35824L:
Iboe people and scam are like 5&6. Importing Iboes from Enugu state to go and pretend to be Kogi people in their 419 rally. Tueh sad

You don't have sense. Apc is the ones that import people for rallies. You people want to play disinformation campaign
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Keyin: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
APC led Government in Kogi State has rendered the populace more poor than poverty itself and bastardized them with hunger that nobody could even muster energy to attend LP rally. We all know kogi populace are civil servants and they get half salary once in 6 months. So don't expect them to attend any rally but for sure they are all obedient.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by lhordspy: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
77up:
What about Oyo grin

Done.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by OlawaleBammie: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
bobobenz:
FAKE NEWS LOL... No money was given for mobilization... BEER PARLOR JOURNALISM

PETER OBI IS STILL THE FRONTRUNNER grin
should we bet??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Fake organic love.... Many of dis OSU miscreants are bigoted-personified.. dere support for thiefobi is base on ethnicity sentimentalism

I like you people's scope. You want to attack the integrity of LP and Peter Obi by attacking the fact that his support base is organic so you want to spread lies. You see this scope has failed big time, people know this very well.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Naajjii: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
rollywise:
I pity the lives of those running to the front page to comment whenever they see shy negative news about led labor party or Peter Obi. Nigeria is going unaffordable. It is getting to the point that no business man that loves his life would want to stay here for security reasons. This is why many Nigerians choose Obi cuz they believe he's the better option at this time. But no matter what, if Obi fails to win, I and my family will never suffer hunger at least. I have laid down plans which God will water. But sadly many here speaking ill don't even have a hope for tomorrow. Some here are still feeding off their parents. The end shall tell
What does Obi know about security that you think he will come and solve? Obi can not do anything to change any security situation. NIgerian's situation is to call on God or cut the country into 3 or 4 to a manageable size from this big 200 million people. Anyone that think Obi will come and solve anything has fish brain or a tribal or religion bigot that just want his tribal or religion person to be president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons to have a peaceful election (Graphic Photos Inclusive) / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.