Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally (32558 Views)

Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) / Kwara APC Crisis Worsens As Thugs Attack Party Chairman, Excos / Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Peppysco: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
worldTina:
Awwww

But i am still obidient

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, projects, power point and Turnitin check.
Check my signature below and see contact details

Obidient wey nor get sense na Obingo

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Proudlyomonna: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

Your wailing has just started. Some of you Obi-dient will jump inside lagoon when Tinubu is declared winner.

See this pain in your chest will send you to your early grave las las grin
Obi or Atiku will rule over your rubbish big for nothing useless head grin NIGERIANS from the North to the East to the West to the South have rejected your sick shaky desperate old man wey go take Colorado begin dey blublubla blablublu upandan grin
Omo ale, Igboslayer wan disguise grin

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Roboto11: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
The rally was a flop.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
LP is going nowhere.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by porthouse7(f): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Propaganda no dey tire una?

Common bring your Candidate for live interview and debate. Una begin threaten Rufai with his job.

NIGERIANs have made up their minds, no amount of propaganda can change it.

You and your fellow urchins should be thinking of how to solve the issue of Insecurity, fuel scarcity, poverty, unemployment that is a major threat to your party and Candidate and not Peter Obi of a "structureless" party.

LP Rally has come and gone and it was even a success. With the kind of things that were overcome for that rally to happen. Only God should take the glory.

Make una wait for February and stop writing propaganda upon propaganda. Because that era is gone and gone for good.

Bring Tinubu for live interview/debate. That's all we are asking oo.

Meanwhile, below are pictures of APC rally in Kaduna state
we are just starting while u are getting tired, ipob turn politician start the propaganda
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by porthouse7(f): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
bobobenz:
FAKE NEWS LOL... No money was given for mobilization... BEER PARLOR JOURNALISM

PETER OBI IS STILL THE FRONTRUNNER grin
front runner in Anambra
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by porthouse7(f): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This doesn't change the fact that Obi is the next president of Nigeria
next president in biafra
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Basic123: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The national secretariat of the Labour Party queried the Kogi State chapter of the party over the poor outing that greeted the Presidential campaign rally in Kogi state.

* It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation payment.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/15/labour-party-queries-kogi-state-chairman-excos-over-poor-reception-at-obis-rally/

ORGANIC CROWD IN THE MUD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by ofuonyebi: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
The case of peter Obi=tuary and his blind followers is clear..
A GAMBLING game of idiots
who are being led by the nose to wastes all their resources for nothing

the question is, how many state exco would they issue a query?

someone that said he did not bother to have infrastructure on ground
is now crying that there was no crowd to welcome his campaign...Tufiakwa!....what a grand failure before the casting of votes!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Proudlyomonna: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
Igboslayer:
Heee no go better for you and your family.

Both you and your family no go ever get any business with happiness and peace for this life.
Ni inu iya ati ofo ni e o kusi grin
Aseeee gunnnn grin

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Indispensable85(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense walahi

Hahahahahahahaha..... I'm enjoying your pains and frustration. U go cry tire. Brainless lunatic!
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Karlosorji(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Labour Party is a scam, is just about the smartest criminals, no one wants to be caught off guard. They already know pandora Obituary will not win more than 3 LGA in Anambra, so most of them don't want to labour only for pandora Obituary to boost his importation business with party's fund after the election.

Even the 1k contributed by fanyogo retailers, they are already butchering left right and centre. Now tell me if by any chance (God forbid) these crook get the key to our treasury, what will happen. Even Anambra will be better than Nigeria.

Meanwhile, why blaming the organisers for low turnout? Because I thought Nigerians will vote the pandora crook without shi shi or structures. Abeg free the guy man, he don cash out clean mouth.
whether Obi wins or not I know it won't pain him cos na help him wan help Nigeria. Since people like you no wan get sense na your mama dem fit kidnap tomorrow and when eee happen no come cry for us here. Rubbish
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by LegendHero(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
hope you’re not part of the people they pack like sardine inside car to Kogi rally from Enugu/Anambra axis?

I told you that day day na 5k them take dey mobilize people, you think say I dey lie. Now you don see say I no lie right?

The man wey hold the money self no wan gree leave everything and people dey para. LP is a party of scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by LegendHero(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Karlosorji:
whether Obi wins or not I know it won't pain him cos na help him wan help Nigeria. Since people like you no wan get sense na your mama dem fit kidnap tomorrow and when eee happen no come cry for us here. Rubbish

Make Obi help him Anambra people first and stop them from escaping to Tinubu Lagos.

Obi dey craze, shey na that supreme monkey wan help Nigeria? Who the lunatic Pandora don epp before?

E be like say you Obiidiots dey always dey on drugs coz if not what exist in Obi past record that show he will be Naija messiah?
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by ghiloman28(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
As ee Dey pain you e Dey sweet us. PO cannot win a single state in Nigeria even in Anambra. The election is just between PDP and APC and mind you BAT will win with wide margin. Keep crying grin
obynzo:

You don't have sense
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by ogatboy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
It was gathered, who gathered the news, from where and where? Journalism in the dustbin. They way Tinubu media is trying to make LP look bad is not even working. People are collecting PVC for Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by TrueNigerian300: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Naajjii:

What does Obi know about security that you think he will come and solve? Obi can not do anything to change any security situation. NIgeria is to call on God or cut the country into 3 or 4 to a manageable size from this big 200 million people. Anyone that think Obi will come and solve anything has fish brain or a tribal or religion bigot that just want his tribal or religion person to be president of Nigeria.

Thank you, this is what they all failed to understand.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Orinechi: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Greatmart:
It's not by hiring crowds to attend rallies. GEJ filled stadia in the north in 2015, did he win there? People already know who they want to vote, on election day, we shall see
GEJ did not fill any stadium in the North. If u talk of South I will agree.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by AlwaysPositive: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The national secretariat of the Labour Party queried the Kogi State chapter of the party over the poor outing that greeted the Presidential campaign rally in Kogi state.

* It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation payment.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/15/labour-party-queries-kogi-state-chairman-excos-over-poor-reception-at-obis-rally/

I collected my PVC today, same as my gf

Our vote is for PO.

BUT we will use the pvc to collect funds from APC and PDP.... cool cool
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Igboslayer: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Both you and your family no go ever get any business with happiness and peace for this life.
Aseeee gunnnn grin
Aseeee gunnnn grin

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Igboslayer: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

See this pain in your chest will send you to your early grave las las grin
Obi or Atiku will rule over your rubbish big for nothing useless head grin NIGERIANS from the North to the East to the West to the South have rejected your sick shaky desperate old man wey go take Colorado begin dey blublubla blablublu upandan grin
Omo ale, Igboslayer wan disguise grin
Aseeee gunnnn grin

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by ictplotter(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This doesn't change the fact that Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Beautiful of democracy, enjoy your freedom of speech but in military regime this your statement will have send you to maximum prison for 19yrs.
Atiku is coming
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
ghiloman28:
As ee Dey pain you e Dey sweet us. PO cannot win a single state in Nigeria even in Anambra. The election is just between PDP and APC and mind you BAT will win with wide margin. Keep crying grin

Tinubu ain't gonna win bro. Live with it.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha..... I'm enjoying your pains and frustration. U go cry tire. Brainless lunatic!

This frustration talking from you. At least for your sake you are hiding behind your phone to mask your frustration and pain.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by BuzChi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Vote wisely my people! No be crowd wey come dey determine quality of a leader. It's time for a change in business-as-usual in Nigeria. Select your candidate, but not by crowd wey come their campaign because that can be easily arranged. Tinubu needs rest and shouldn't use the nation's budget as his retirement plan because Shettima is a dangerous person to be in charge of the nation when Tinubu starts his health trips to London. Be warned my people and don't settle for mediocrity. Obi remains the best preferred option if you look very well into wetin Nigeria dey face now.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by SamOchuko: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:

They held the party executives hostage for hours demanding for their mobilization money? Haaaaa, Labor Party day pay people come rally? Shey them say na Tinubu day pay people come rally say nobody like am? How this one come take happen na? Lubbish
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Britishpea: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Only twitter and Nairaland clowns believe Obi will win lol.

I had my self conviction that Obi won’t win even Anambra.

Those twitter people don’t even have any other jobs than to trend Obi. He’s their president on twitter. In real life I haven’t seen anyone who thinks he can win.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Corrinthians(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation payment.

Obi is different indeed. grin grin grin grin

Those useless Zombiedients should be made to trek back to Alaigbo. The tightfisted Obi won't give them shishi.

"Organic crowd" all the way from Alaigbo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by ghiloman28(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin Dey play
obynzo:

Tinubu ain't gonna win bro. Live with it.
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Proudlyomonna: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Igboslayer:
Aseeee gunnnn grin

Hahahaha,you have lost already grin you are a failure,you are a failure, you can never make it in life grin
Next time wey you wan form troll,you go believe se some people na CRUISE grin
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Alezy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
News that's only on NL. Not any news paper carried it. No news outlets on Twitter twitted it. Make una dey fool una selves. Jungle go mature soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) / FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.