Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! (1612 Views)

Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by stuffs2002: 3:38am On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu's chances keep getting brighter , that man na true Jagaban

For saying the truth, IPOB online branch will come for you.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by duro4chang(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
I was looking for your mother to help me write but she was busy with one of her many customers in the brothel
Your comment actually reveal the type of family byou came from. I was taught never to insult someone's parents because it shows that he who does that came from a bad family. Learn how to be polite both online and offline. Don't insult people' parents.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by asanausana91: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2022
duro4chang:
Your comment actually reveal the type of family byou came from. I was taught never to insult someone's parents because it shows that he who does that came from a bad family. Learn how to be polite both online and offline. Don't insult people' parents.
you didn't consider how many grandchildren I have when you are insulting me. Do you know that I am someone father?
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by duro4chang(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
you didn't consider how many grandchildren I have when you are insulting me. Do you know that I am someone father?
By the way do you think I am your mate? Because we are together on Nairaland does not mean you can just quote me and write anyhow. I made a comment and you quoted me and even insulted me, a good father, grand father and even a decent person doesn't do that. If you are not please with my comment you kindly scroll down and read other comments.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by asanausana91: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
duro4chang:
By the way do you think I am your mate? Because we are together on Nairaland does not mean you can just quote me and write anyhow. I made a comment and you quoted me and even insulted me, a good father, grand father and even a decent person doesn't do that. If you are not please with my comment you kindly scroll down and read other comments.
this is a public forum, let me remind you.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Nigeria must change by force.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by duro4chang(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
this is a public forum, let me remind you.
Be polite when you are in a public forum please.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by asanausana91: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2022
duro4chang:
Be polite when you are in a public forum please.
ack
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by duro4chang(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
ack
This is Christmas season,a season of love and peace. Let us show love. Let us learn from Jesus Christ who came into this world to set us free. Gingle bell...
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by adekolaelect(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Mumu thread everywhere in the name of politics . At least you can become the president when you can't see Tinubu or Atiku becoming the president. Never the less I agreed with you.

Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Real change is coming. True change is coming.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
None of them will be president.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by rolams(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
If one of them win, what will you do?
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by sunboy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
what is best about Tinubu? Muslim Muslim ticket is the best for this country? A man that doesn't know what is PVC is the best? A man that cannot tell us the name of his primary and secondary school is the best? A senile dementia man is your best? Please stop fooling around.

How old are you again?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2022
rolams:
If one of them win, what will you do?

None can win.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by rolams(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2022
Braft:

None can win.

Ok.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by misan1977: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Becos both of them are part of the old politicians order that killed this country

Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
No you can't get what doesn't belong to you. No way.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
No
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2022
Tell us what you think.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wining election in Nigeria goes beyond popularity.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by FatiMohammed123: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Atiku is the next president by god grace
#Atikuorganizingforaction
#Atiku/okowa2023
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Usamakirfi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction

Atiku okuwa are the winning team of the incoming � 2023 election
We Nigerian are ready to vote them

Atiku okuwa are the best choice to vote

Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Sufyaan003(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
PDP are the winning team for the upcoming 2023 general election
We Nigerian are ready to vote atiku/okowa as our president
Atiku/okowa are the best choice 2023
Atiku is coming by the grace of Allah
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by AbdulMaifura121: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
The Political Gladiator, Victory awaits you In Shaa Allah ���we are confident that you will rescue and restructure our great Nation �
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Who is the political gladiator?
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Not possible.
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
AbdulMaifura121:
The Political Gladiator, Victory awaits you In Shaa Allah ���we are confident that you will rescue and restructure our great Nation �

Who is the gladiator??
Re: Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! by Braft: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's a no no

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) / Atiku's Loss In The Presidential Election: The Major Causes. / They Said Over Their Dead Bodies For An Igbo Man To Be President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.