Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero (62031 Views)

Too Much Leniency Will Mar Tinubu's Govt: Arrest Atiku Now / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / ECOWAS Parliament Pleads For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by omooba969(m): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Bintdawood:

Leave the e warrior grin

shocked undecided sad angry
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by omooba969(m): 1:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Bintdawood:

In sha Allah!

Ok
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by omooba969(m): 1:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Bintdawood:

Let him come to Kano seff cheesy guy no go see proper burial at all.. E warrior

Wow!
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Bintdawood(f): 1:30am On Dec 16, 2022
omooba969:

Wow!

Wetin?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by omooba969(m): 1:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Bintdawood:

Wetin?

Let's just pretend to be messing around on this thread but remember that the human life is sacred.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by ipobarecriminals: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2022
BigBashiru:

We will see. Let me repeat: Insha Allah, Nigeria, the whole Nigeria will become an Islamic Republic soon.
May God punish that Ala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Bintdawood(f): 1:38am On Dec 16, 2022
omooba969:

Let's just pretend to be messing around on this thread but remember that the human life is sacred.

I hear

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Fuckyoumod: 2:26am On Dec 16, 2022
jumper524:
Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't phantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting.
Oga go and decieve yourself. Koran is the beginning of all this Islamic madness and atrocity ravaging the world..

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by OLULAW: 2:37am On Dec 16, 2022
Federal Terrorist Republic of Hausaland.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Elidrisy20: 3:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Nazgul:
Please how many constitutions does Nigeria operate with?

How can a court sentence someone to death in a country with a constitution.
2, Islamic & Christianity constitution
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Jflex07(m): 3:42am On Dec 16, 2022
fk001:

You know someone can dedicate his time and resource just to pin you down right?

Do you think you are completely anonymous? Is very simple to unfold your address using some sophisticated software and send your location to a Muslim brother that will do the task in your proximity
Gibberish. Let any foolish aboki try nonsense in the south, we will set a tyre round his neck and burn him to ashes. You guys should just limit your barbaric and archaic lifestyle to your boko haram infested region.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Brushstrokes20: 3:48am On Dec 16, 2022
# lion heart!.. Pathetic religion of piss undecided
EXCEPT your god is POWERLESS, no SANE SOUL fights for it!...
And by the way, how many constitution does the damn shithole operate ...
Nig can't be secular and Islamic at the same time!

May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans! undecided

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION! undecided. ENOUGH OF NONSENSE.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tijaniyyya Sheikh. sad
But why blasphemy angry

Please don't blasphemy, if you're found guilty by the Shariah Court, it's death sentence.
If you like, call it barbarism or whatever, that's your cup of tea.

Blasphemy is grave sin in Islam.

Modified
To those disturbing my mention, can you insult Nnamdi Kanu publicly without security in Igboland today and go scot-free?

Again, Don't blaspheme in Islam, the consequences is death

Thank you for admitting your god is Nnamdi Kanu level of a person who needs to be fought for. Also, it's great you're admitting Muslims are a band of terrorists like IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by caleboxylic: 4:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Deltavariant:
May Allah's curse be upon you till eternity...

This is what it is supposed to be and not to commit murder because someone insulted your God.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Osanoghodua1: 4:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Sincerely speaking, friends Jesus is the way, the truth and life. Without Jesus, life is a waste. Give your life to Jesus and be free forever. Jesus loves you even though you have burn the bible before and insulted him without reservation. He loves you more than you love yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Versal: 5:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen! It does not Matter how religious you are,
It does not Matter how you Fast or do this or do that!
Without JESUS Christ, ALL go to Hell Fire.
You aren't different from a Muslim terrorist. It won't be long before you reveal yourself!
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Versal: 5:11am On Dec 16, 2022
elmoore676:
watch your mouth idiot if you have guts come to North and utter this.
He doesn't have guts. He won't come to the North and utter it. Because, Northerners are like wild animals: Unevolved.
When someone says something out of your awareness, you kill them. You are a very low animal.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:15am On Dec 16, 2022
sad
Please don't blaspheme, if shariah Court find you guilty, it's death sentence especially for men.
imbless:
show me the Quran verses or Hadith that said one should be killed for blasphemy or seal your mouth!! Practicing anything that is not written in the Quran or Hadith is one of the worst Haram!!
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Allah knows best in that aspect.

Darkjudge24:
while i will agree a little but what if it is a planned prosecuted blasphemy
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Amumaigwe: 5:18am On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tijaniyyya Sheikh. sad
But why blasphemy angry

Please don't blasphemy, if you're found guilty by the Shariah Court, it's death sentence.
If you like, call it barbarism or whatever, that's your cup of tea.

Blasphemy is grave sin in Islam.

Modified
To those disturbing my mention, can you insult Nnamdi Kanu publicly without security in Igboland today and go scot-free?

Again, Don't blaspheme in Islam, the consequences is death

So Nnamdi Kanu now has the same status as your paedophile prophet? God forbid. Your prophet is not worthy to info the lace of Kanu's designer shoes.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2022
Please don't get it twisted, whoever blaspheme is handed over to the shariah Court for justice.

It's not within power of any Muslim to do justice from their hands
fk001:

You know someone can dedicate his time and resource just to pin you down right?

Do you think you are completely anonymous? Is very simple to unfold your address using some sophisticated software and send your location to a Muslim brother that will do the task in your proximity
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Amumaigwe: 5:20am On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Coward. Hiding behind keyboard to insult.

If you're man enough, post it publicly with your details if you'll see new year tongue
Especially in any Northern State.

But he said the truth. Is Islam no longer propagating the truth?
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Why do you think so
Spandau:

You are an illiterate and uninformed Muslim.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by racerve(m): 5:22am On Dec 16, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Thank you for admitting your god is Nnamdi Kanu level of a person who needs to be fought for. Also, it's great you're admitting Muslims are a band of terrorists like IPOB.

Don't mind that yeye guy.

The funny thing is his fellow Muslims will hang him for blasphemy if they hear he's comparing Mohammed to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by dyera(m): 5:22am On Dec 16, 2022
LegendHero:
This North dey behave like say them dey different country.

Why you go kill person because he blasphem against God? In 2022? This is barbaric.

By the way, I believe they just always give this kind of judgements to scare people because in the past 10 years that they’ve been having this kind of judgement, they’ve never truly killed anyone through the court.

All na scam.

The man did not blaspheme against God, is prophet Muhammad god?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Amumaigwe: 5:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Deltavariant:
May Allah's curse be upon you till eternity...

So your allah can really curse people yet you kill in defence of him?
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by LOVEGINO(m): 5:24am On Dec 16, 2022
LegendHero:
This North dey behave like say them dey different country.

Why you go kill person because he blasphem against God? In 2022? This is barbaric.

By the way, I believe they just always give this kind of judgements to scare people because in the past 10 years that they’ve been having this kind of judgement, they’ve never truly killed anyone through the court.

All na scam.
u re very correct bro. Who wan sign d death warrant.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Levels1(m): 5:25am On Dec 16, 2022
nkemoma:
Imagine if na Tilumbu them pass this judgment on for his drug dealing, state funds looting and yellow teething

Amoda for dn pee baje baje for body.

You are very funny bro , lolz

Oya, let also imagine if it was your father they pass this judgement on .

Still funny right ���
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Islam is a religion of peace but the set of people handling it in Northern Nigeria are cowards, am sorry to say this but if not in Nigeria were do you see things like this, tell when and where did Allah write it that you should kill somebody for him.

He says let me fight for myself alone, the religion that you are doing that you never have confirmation weather it will be accepted or not....the way Northerners handle dis religion is so dramatic. Nonsense
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Enemyofpeace: 5:42am On Dec 16, 2022
BigBashiru:

Insha Allah, Nigeria will become an Islamic Republic soon with Sharia law across every state. Bashir.
a terrorist spotted
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by DoxxAnon: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2022
BigBashiru:

Insha Allah, Nigeria will become an Islamic Republic soon with Sharia law across every state. Bashir.

Yet you were trying to migrate to the UK. Aren’t you the biggest hypocrite?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? / Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.