Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero (62048 Views)

Too Much Leniency Will Mar Tinubu's Govt: Arrest Atiku Now / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / ECOWAS Parliament Pleads For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Tareq1105: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2022
nkemoma:
Imagine if na Tilumbu them pass this judgment on for his drug dealing, state funds looting and yellow teething

Amoda for dn pee baje baje for body.

Ori e ti daru.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Demoautocracy1: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by EAKeffective: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Love and forgiveness are the major fulcrums upon which true religion revolves. If God himself forgives and we don't, then where is the godliness in us? Are those who pass these judgements whole and clean? Remember, God sees and knows everything, can't be mocked!
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by nkemoma(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

Ori e ti daru.

Werey Otilo
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by TNGC: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
jumper524:
Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't fantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting.

You've tried, becareful not to blaspheme sha!
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by TNGC: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2022
faceLAGOS:
I h8 Islam with so much passion, next is Christianity.

These 2 major religions is targeted at the illiterates of the society.

People who couldn’t figure out how the “Rainbow” came to be nor where the sun goes to at dusk.

I’m always happy when I ask my pastor or Sunday school teacher about the rainbow and he goofs by telling me the Noah bullcrap story, only for me to remind him that I was taught in elementary school that the rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon.

Religion is for people who can’t think on their own - Zombies.

In my opinion, you hate Muslims with passion and not Islam. Calm yourself for once and study Islam from a reliable source and I bet, you will find the true beauty of it.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
It's easy to come by, search internet you'll get what you're looking for and understand more because no matter what I present to you as evidence, you'll rubbish it since you'll already highlighted FROM QURAN AND HADITH
imbless:

You have not answered my question, show me where it's written in Quran or Hadith that the punishment for blasphemy is death.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Oceanjagaban: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Bintdawood:

You seff sharapp come to the north first
Wetin I wan come do for that dry poverty land
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Oceanjagaban: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Bintdawood:

You seff sharapp come to the north first
Olosho Kobo kobo
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by EmmyOD(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Islam bad grin
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by orisa37: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2022
The NASS should please pass a Resolution asking THE SUPREME COURT TO STOP THIS NONSENSE MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE IN KANO STATE.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2022
nkemoma:

Werey Otilo

Child of Cain '
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by orisa37: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
ATIKU, TINUBU, OBI, KWANKWASO AND OTHERS SHOULD CAMPAIGN AGAINST THAT KANO SHARIA ABSURD JUSTICE AND STOP IT. IT'S NOT DIVINE. SHARIA SHALL SETTLE LIFE, NOT TAKE LIFE AND LEAVE ANY JUDGEMENT ON LIFE, RIGHTS AND DEVELOPMENT TO ALLAH.

ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by nkemoma(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Child of Cain '

Father of Nimrod
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by orisa37: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
The maximum punishment for this offence might be

One MONTH put away in the first instance

Three months imprisonment in a common jail if the Culprit is normal. And

Excommunication to avoid a Repeat of his or her nuisance In the same Society.

ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by orisa37: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
CAIN was not hanged. ALLAH banished him.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Hopebringer: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Bleep Muslims
Bleep Christians including you righteousness 2 and all fanatics spreading fear and ignorance

The world is moving apace with technology and you all are bothered more about Mohammed and Jesus that can fight their battles themselves while your thieving politicians pull the wool over your faces

You barely have doctors, teachers might soon join them but its religious wars you all can exhibit your macho-man stupidity.
This hungry starving depressed thief is always writing rubbish.

Oga no one sends you pls shut up and stop disturbing the forum

Idiot
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Bintdawood(f): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Wetin I wan come do for that dry poverty land

Ingrate! I dont blame you.
Bye �

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by GraYson0: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
After pandemic lots of people have learn that new skills is very important while doing work from home,Skill may contain Java development and its most important topics are encapsulation. When people start developing new skill they need to do focus on learning process and need to sit in from of compter about 9 to 10 hours a day . They start facing issue in the form of medical term like back pain etc therefore i have solve this issue by writing complete guidance on best office chair for upper back and neck pain. Click here to get more guidance about Chair Reads.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Bintdawood(f): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Olosho Kobo kobo

Thats the only thing you're good at. Change ya ways man

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by fortunez1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
chrisxxx:
Are u sure this man is not Hausa?
they deceive u into killing ur own and even use so many tools to achieve that but will never hurt theirs '''ani.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Realrealfact: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by fk001(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Please don't get it twisted, whoever blaspheme is handed over to the shariah Court for justice.

It's not within power of any Muslim to do justice from their hands

Yeah bro
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by prophetfire: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tijaniyyya Sheikh. sad
But why blasphemy angry

Please don't blasphemy, if you're found guilty by the Shariah Court, it's death sentence.
If you like, call it barbarism or whatever, that's your cup of tea.

Blasphemy is grave sin in Islam.

Modified
To those disturbing my mention, can you insult Nnamdi Kanu publicly without security in Igboland today and go scot-free?

Again, Don't blaspheme in Islam, the consequences is death
. Tell your people not to kill this man. With the way he's talking, killing him might produce another Boko Haram as this will likely radicalise his followers.
Make una get sence reason right.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Falseprofet2: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hopebringer:

This hungry starving depressed thief is always writing rubbish.

Oga no one sends you pls shut up and stop disturbing the forum

Idiot
First, Go and tell your hungry pastors to stop lying and disturbing our peace
Mumu like you
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by FreedomfromtheT: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
omooba969:

What do you think we'll be doing in heaven, just curious?
According to the Bible, those who are saved from sin by repentance and faith in Christ and who remain in faith will be rejoicing, worshipping and praising God forever and ever in heaven. There might be other activities in heaven, but there will be no more sin, sickness, struggling, sadness, sobbing, sighing, sorrow or satanic affliction in heaven. The joy, excitement, pleasure and bliss of heaven cannot be described. Alleluia! Please make sure you are there. Thank you.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Hopebringer: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

First, Go and tell your hungry pastors to stop lying and disturbing our peace
Mumu like you

See.this thief... After you will be using various accounts begging here for financial help

Thief
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Thinktwicemybro: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
jumper524:
Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't fantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting.
Only few like you exist in muslimhood. It's a shame

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Falseprofet2: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hopebringer:

See.this thief... After you will be using various accounts begging here for financial help

Thief

Hahaha you are delusional
Is you and your family that beg for help
Me beg for help. You don't know who you think you are talking to grin
Is your pastors that scam you on sundays you should be worried about
I know you are angry i mentioned churches and pastors. Well, if your pastors will stop being thieves maybe and live and act like Christ would, maybe your country will be better
Don't quote me again. Get lost or get a job. Been pastors boy fighting people online is not a job
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Hopebringer: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

You are a thief. And s cyber beggar
I know all your multiple accounts .. hungry thief always begging for financial aid for school fees or claiming to be sick

Useless vagabond
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Hopebringer: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

I know all your multiple accounts .. hungry thief always begging for financial aid for school fees or claiming to be sick

Useless vagabond ..
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Falseprofet2: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hopebringer:

Useless vagabond
You and your kith and kin are thieves
I think you have gotten so hungry and angry you don't know who are you talking to
Bingo. He said i open multiple accounts grin
Hehehehe. Its so laughable
Mention one of those sock accounts
Fool

I probably left university when your Pastors were still in the nappies much less you, a rat, who is pastors boy boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.